Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runnaway Wilderness

+2
LibertyLOVER
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
6 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Runnaway Wilderness - Page 20 Empty Re: Runnaway Wilderness

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Amy smiled and shrugged.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Jake surveyed the area. "Our horses are freezing, lets head back to the tree house." He pushed witch into a walk and he could feel her cold mucles protest.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Amy: I nodded and Lib walked on,"Yeah, she's definately stiff."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jake and avoided anything with the girl. "Yah. I'm staying here." He said in an annoyed voice, which you could obviously tell he was trying to keep calm. "I'm staying here. I'm going to support Morgan. "

Not her. I said in my mind. But I just walked off, completely ignoring all three of them. I took my hands out of my pockets and lifted a plank of wood, to start rebuilding.

Morgan: I found a small lake, and sat on the shore. I shivered. I wasn't ever going back there. I'd have to start living a life for the third time. I picked up a little rock and skipped it across the lake.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Amy: I bit my lip, "Uh." I mumbled.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Witch tripped over open ground, she was cold hungry and weak. "I've got to take care of my sister here and I'll come back later." He said and jutted his chin out ina set mind, he dismounted to make the agonizing walk easier for her. He started walking with a purpose.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Myles: "Sister.." I mumbled under my breath. "Yah right." I said continuing to work. From the corner of my eye I watched Amy. She wasn't even taking any sides. I thought about that for a second. It started out great. We were all friends. then we found Morgan, which was grat for me. Maybe she was a bit cautious of the others, especially Jake, but then this random person comes along and brings out the worst in us, and we're all being seperated.

Morgan: I skipped another rock and thought about what everyone was doing. I knew Myles was probably trying to reason with everyone; Amy just watching; and Jake not caring about anyone. (yes she has mean thoughts. LOL. But don't judge. K? Razz) I picked up another, bigger rock and just whipped it into the water out of total frustration.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

I mounted Lou and said "Suite yourself" then walked along with the other two. "So why did you guys come out here?" I asked as Lou walked on.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Amy: I walked over and sat down next to Myles,"Maybe it'd be best for me to leave." I said quietly," I feel like I dont know anyone..."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 pm

I stopped. "Did I make them be enemies?" I thought. "Hey you guys, um I'm gonna leave. See ya next year." I shrugged and me and Lou walked away.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Myles: I sighed. "You didn't do anything wrong." I said to Amy. "And it's best if we all stay together. The more people we have, the easyer it will be on each of us." I said lifting a plank of wood. I really didn't want to have to go through losing another member or our so called 'team'. I wasn't in the mood to do anymore feeling talk so I just hope Amy didn't leave.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Jake Gabbed alll of his stuff and trugged back to the "farm". He took a hand ful lof feed out of a small bag and held it out for Witch. She licked it half heartedly and he felt her shiver. "You'll be okay." He wispered. his head and heart burned. He knew that she could die from hypothermia. It was after all his fault. his fault he hadn't kept her in her cozy stall at the local boarding stable. No, he decided that geting verbally harrased was enough to leave his home. he shouldn't have brought Witch. He grabbed his curry comb with nub fingers and applied gental force.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Amy: I nodded and shrugged," We're all falling apart."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Jake split in. "Loosing our team?" He spat. Morgan just got mad and now we were 'losing our team'!?!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Amy: I looked up at Jake,"We're just falling apart! We all need eachother!" I said, standing.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:02 am

I cantered back. "Where's Morgan? I started this whole thing up and now I am going to end it." I said while Lou tossed his head.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Myles: I sudddenly dropped the plank of wood. I stood up, and stared Jake straight in the eyes. "You bring Morgan into this and I'll slit your throat." I said almost reading his thoughts. (srry powerplaying Neutral lol) I turned to the girl. "You, stay out of this." I said, talking to her for the first time. " I said, anger rising up inside me. I would defend my cousin even if it meant fighting against "the team". I didn't care who Jake or Amy was, or even that random girl, this wasn't about Morgan. "All she tried to do was help!" I yelled at all of them. "And she's my family...she's not my cousin...she's like a sister. The only one left." I said staring at Jake. "And You don't know, what it feels like to lose EVERYONE... in your family. And the last one is somewhere out there, freezing to death when SHE was here first." I said glancing at the girl on the horse. I breathed hard, extremely mad.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Amy: I stared wide-eyed at the three faces. "OKAY! EVERYONE JUST STOP! We are ALL here, ALL STARVING AND FREEZING TO DEATH! We may all not AGREE with eachother but I REALLY think we need to JUST CALM DOWN and think because if we don't. W-we will die out here!" I said, my voice shaking. I turned to Myles," I understand what you're saying, I know you care about Morgan, and we will go find and talk to her! Okay?"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Myles: I calmed down, and looked thankfully to Amy, as if to say Thanks, but no thanks. in a gentle way. I looked around, at Jake and the girl. "No. I think you guys have tried to help enough." I said hoping onto one of Morgan's horses. "I'm going to look for her alone. " I said, and put on a bridal.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Amy: I nodded,"Seriously though Myles, Be careful. Good luck?" I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:54 pm

"I don't know what its like" He said to Witch, just repeating Myles' words. He Jacob McQuil (? I don't remeber what it was) didn't know what it was like to loose someone. It was true. he didn't. He'd never had anyone.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Jake: I walked over to Jake,"You okay?" I asked, patting Witch's neck."Things'll get better."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Jake knew that she was talking to him but pretended it was Witch that she was worried about, that was much easier to handle. "She's freezing." He said and his oown hands were numb.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Amy: I nodded,"So is Lib. Uhm, we should look for some sort of shelter." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 02, 2009 6:59 pm

forlock wrote:Myles: I sudddenly dropped the plank of wood. I stood up, and stared Jake straight in the eyes. "You bring Morgan into this and I'll slit your throat." I said almost reading his thoughts. (srry powerplaying Neutral lol) I turned to the girl. "You, stay out of this." I said, talking to her for the first time. " I said, anger rising up inside me. I would defend my cousin even if it meant fighting against "the team". I didn't care who Jake or Amy was, or even that random girl, this wasn't about Morgan. "All she tried to do was help!" I yelled at all of them. "And she's my family...she's not my cousin...she's like a sister. The only one left." I said staring at Jake. "And You don't know, what it feels like to lose EVERYONE... in your family. And the last one is somewhere out there, freezing to death when SHE was here first." I said glancing at the girl on the horse. I breathed hard, extremely mad.

"Actually I do" I replied back. "My parents were killed and all my other relatives wouldn't come near me. Most of them did suicide, I lived in a orpanage then I set off on my own last year and have been traveling the states. Its all my fault about Morgan and I need to apologize. Where is she Myles?" I asked demandingly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum