~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess on Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:"Anyone else?" Sorrow asked Huricane.

( I don't know if you missed this or dislike me but yeah XD kidding )
avatar
LlamaPrincess

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2008-03-30
Location : In a tree in Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins on Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

(oh sorry xD I'll reply nowwie.. I've been listening tooo 3oh 3 and they are amazingggggg <3)

S: I furrowed my brow and grinned." Seriously, where are you?" I asked taking a few steps forward.

H: "Yep, you'll see them around." I said nodding." Want to go for a swim?"
avatar
jackykins

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess on Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

( i dislike playing shy characters.. its hard to stay in character when you are the exact opposite and it's awhile between post ( aka not on stage ))
avatar
LlamaPrincess

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2008-03-30
Location : In a tree in Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Blacky171 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

jackykins wrote:(oh sorry xD I'll reply nowwie.. I've been listening tooo 3oh 3 and they are amazingggggg <3)

S: I furrowed my brow and grinned." Seriously, where are you?" I asked taking a few steps forward.

H: "Yep, you'll see them around." I said nodding." Want to go for a swim?"

"Skyy, Im right here... Is this a joke?" I asked then laughed. I sat in front of him still invisible.
avatar
Blacky171

Posts : 1867
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 40
Location : I'm back Baby!!

View user profile http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

S: " I don't think so. I can't see you at all but I can hear you, so you should be very close." I replied raising one eyebrow.
avatar
jackykins

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Blacky171 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

jackykins wrote:S: " I don't think so. I can't see you at all but I can hear you, so you should be very close." I replied raising one eyebrow.

I closed my eyes and appeared I'm right here. "Are you going blind?" I was visible the whole time.
avatar
Blacky171

Posts : 1867
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 40
Location : I'm back Baby!!

View user profile http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 pm

((what? I thought you were invisible????)
avatar
jackykins

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

( jacky are you ignoring me again : ( XP )
avatar
LlamaPrincess

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2008-03-30
Location : In a tree in Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

( i dislike playing shy characters.. its hard to stay in character when you are the exact opposite and it's awhile between post ( aka not on stage ))

H: I nodded and began walking leisurely over to the pond, since it was heading into Summer the water was still cold. Yet so refreshing.


((and Rook going blind would be an interesting plot twist... or getting a weird disease like an episode in house season two....two parts: 'euphoria'))
avatar
jackykins

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 am

Sorrow stepped carefully towards the water. She put her paw to it and lightly touched it, careful. Small light blue swirls, much like smoke came off her paw, then she stepped in. The water felt good on her coat. She dipped her muzzle in slowly and drew back after a drink. She smiled shyly at Hurricane, then lighty flicked water at him with a tad more confidence. Don't blow it Sorrow. She reminded herself.
avatar
LlamaPrincess

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2008-03-30
Location : In a tree in Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:19 am

( Yesh! it is finished
Tis is Sorrow, well what she looks like. This took along time on paint and a little of gimp. It's currently 5:18 am and I must get to bed. The lineart isn't mine, but the designs are so no touchy : ) )

avatar
LlamaPrincess

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2008-03-30
Location : In a tree in Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Blacky171 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

jackykins wrote:
LlamaPrincess wrote:Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

( i dislike playing shy characters.. its hard to stay in character when you are the exact opposite and it's awhile between post ( aka not on stage ))

H: I nodded and began walking leisurely over to the pond, since it was heading into Summer the water was still cold. Yet so refreshing.


((and Rook going blind would be an interesting plot twist... or getting a weird disease like an episode in house season two....two parts: 'euphoria'))


(Haha, I just apperared!! I have invisability power?...)
avatar
Blacky171

Posts : 1867
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 40
Location : I'm back Baby!!

View user profile http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

((I'm so confused! are you visible or not? and when did it happen?)
avatar
jackykins

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Blacky171 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh my gosh, im so sorry my life has been unvelievable lately..... anyways, I turned invisable i think last page or a few pages back, and I just turned back visable. :]
avatar
Blacky171

Posts : 1867
Join date : 2008-03-29
Age : 40
Location : I'm back Baby!!

View user profile http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum