Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

+4
Blacky171
LibertyLOVER
jackykins
Pixymixy
8 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 27 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Dylan: I walked with them,"So, what did the doctor say?" I asked Taylor.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 27 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 pm

"What?" She shimmied away in protest. "It's Nine thirty AM." She put her hand on her hip in a defiant way clearly stating that she wasn't to be babied.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Dylan: I sighed,"You just need some rest, you dont need to sleep."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Taylor: I was about to spit back another comment but I let Dylan and him calmness handle it before I abandoned her again. I kep on walking. I didn't feel like talking. Once we reached the cabins, I stood there waiting for anyone to make an objection.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am

Dylan: "Okay, now just get some rest, listen to your iPod or something, but go to bed soon okay?" I told her.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh Kay." She sighed and opened the door. she sat on the bed and pulled out her Laptop and iTouch. SHe set the song to Circus by Britney Spears but that didn't cheer her up like it usualy did so she pulled up a webkinz window and played Bamboo Break.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 pm

I nodded and stayed outside. "Uh...well what now?" I asked Dylan. "I don't want to be in there to wake her up, incase she does get atleast a wink of sleep." I sighed. "And you might want to go do something with your own friends too, instead of carrying us girls around." I joked and forced a smile. I nodded and bye and began down the hill towards the barn, feeling lonley, I pulled out a pen and tried to balance it on my finger as I walked.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Dylan: I laughed, and walked after her,"Well I have nothing to do either, so I guess Im stuck with you." I said with a smile,"You girls arent that bad." I shrugged.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Kyria drifted off to sleep...
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 am

I blew a little raspberry and laughed. "Sure.." I said sarcasticly. "So, what now?" I said walking towards the barn. I dropped the pen, then picked it up. I took Dylan's hand and stuck out a finger. "Here try this, it's so hard." I put the pen on his finger and laughed.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Dylan: "Okay." I said, trying to balance the pen on my finger, within two seconds it fell."Arent I amazing?" I laughed, picking it up.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm

(this is a flipping exciting rp! haha)

Kyria dreamed of sitting in a hospital. Her friends walking in and saying simpathetic words while she just sat there blankly. she couldn't talk back even tho she was mentaly screaming. She was telling herself to jump up and do cartwheels run or a mile! but all she could do was watch.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 pm

((PSH YES! xDD))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:39 pm

I laughed. We reached the barn, and inside, was that little foal that Kyria had rescued. it was standing beside it's mother, who was on the ground. She must be having another foal! I thought excitedly, but as we neared, I could smell something horrible. I looked her over, she was bleeding on the neck, from what loked like a scratch. "Oh, poor thing." I said and bandaged it with the firstaid equipment on the wall. But it puzzled me: She was only scratched a little by 'I don't know what', yet she wouldn't move. After I thought a little, I narrowed it down to either poison in her body, or shock. I let her there, as I saw she was ok to be left alone. I went further to investigate the smell. I saw a line of blood on th ground at he end of the hall, turning into the feeding room. My heart started to pound as I turned the corner. I stepped into the feeding room. Immediately I gasped and slapped my hands over my mouth. I took a step back. The smell was horrible. My eyes began to water. What I was witnessing was horrible.A dead horse (Sad I know. But if it's yippedy do da that you want, too bad!! All I can come up with is tragic CSI investigation thingies.) It was laying up against the wall, battered, bruised and bleeding. Blood stained the wall where it was probably thrown against numerous times. I cried and ran to Dylan, horrified.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Dylan: "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, I had just entered the barn.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 pm

I coughed a little. I pointed. "In there." I said and pulled him into the room. I couldn't imagine what happened to it. It was an ugly sight.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:02 pm

(Gosh you had to go and kill mah poniehs! lol did you kill the foal and wound the mother? sorry I missed it.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm

((I didn't kill anyone's ponies!! -except one, but it's a made up character's not any of yours' - No, your mare is injured, but nothing more than a little scratch. The foal is fine. There is the dead horse, but it's some random horse of some random person's. So keep your head on! lol! ))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Dylan: I felt dizzy, looking at the horse in front of me, I winced,"We need to call a vet now, and Mrs.Bloperween." (The barn owner xDD)
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:34 pm

((*puts head back on* okay got it now!))

Kyria awoke to the sound of sirens. Sh slowly got up and streached.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

((Hehe))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:33 pm

SHe stood up and wandered to the cabin window seeing policemen gahered around the barn. Kyria tossed on some aceptable clothes and sprinted down the hill to the barn. "TAYLOR! DYLAN!" She shreiked.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Dylan: I saw Kyria running to us and waved.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

"What the heck is going on?' She insisted and folded her yellow tee on the out side of her jeanss
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Dylan: I sighed,"There's a dead horse in there."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next