Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 5 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:09 am

Sterling pulled the rest of her mice away. She ate them away from the small gathering. After her greatly appreciated meal she padded towards a stream she noticed eariler. It was clean and she desided to go for a swim.

Element carried his duck past the others and hid around a fallen wooden shed. He peeked through the small cracks watching the other dogs. Oh how lucky Ace is. He chuckled. With Nala. He now laughed.He smiled to the chiuahua. He liked the sprit in such a small package. He looked to Payce. She had a hard shell. but he wanted to see if he could crack it. He smiled at his challenege, then prepared his duck to eat.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 5 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  Blacky171 Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 am

forlock wrote:((Yup! Goldie, that's hilarious!! ))

Ace smiled, "Your Welcome" then turned to Nala. He had the instinct to growl, but kept quiet. Only a little grumble escaped his throat. "I'm ...Ace. " he said in a low voice.

"Hey can I talk to you privatelly Ace, Its something about Payce." I smiled and walked across the street and laid down on the sidewalk waiting for him.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:20 am

Ace looked puzzled. He touched his nose to the chihuahua. "Uh..I have to go for a sec." He followed Nala. "What is it?" he asked confused.

Payce snarled and swished around at Element's smile. She didn't want people to think she was a 'group' dog, who needed a pack to protect and help her. She turned and continued plucking feathers.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 pm

"Ace.... I don't want to be enemies with Payce and I don't want her to think I am a softy because I am just giving up what do I do?" I asked.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

"Hasta Luego." I ploped down on an old spring bed. I nuzzled in and took a nap
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 pm

"Uuuh." Ace was puzzled. He lied down beside her.He never thought Nala was going to want to be friends with Payce. "You know, I don't even know myself..." he started "Honestly, Nala.......not to be rude but...she hates your guts." he blurted. "I've been her friend since birth and I still don't know if you could pull it off with her. She's a tough cookie." he joked. Then got serious again. "Look..I'll think about it..but I don't know if anything will work." he said quietly "Wel..I should go. If Payce sees me with you she'll hate me too..." he said getting up. He turned and got ready to trot away. But before he took a step he turned back to Nala "But...why all of a sudden do you want to be her friend? Don't you hate her too?"
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

I snored softly
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:36 am

Element chuckled at her reaction. He would always try to put himself in another dogs collor. He left his duck and walked to Payce, facing her. He stood like any brute would to an enimie but his face was softer, not too soft though. " So.. I hear your the tough one in town. I'd liked to see that." He joked. His gaze stayed on her face, he tried not to move it.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 am

Payce shot around. Her unusual, amber eyes glaring intensly at him. Now that he was close, he could probably see scratches and wounds healed the wrong way, that left scars on her short black coat. She snarled. "What do you want from me, pest?" she growled, rooting her feet to the ground. "Yah, I'm tough. What do you care?" she barked.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Element continued to chuckle. " Everyone seems to be scared of you. Me, I'm not and I'll prove there is nothing to be afraid of." He smiled a sligh, crocked, slightly evil smile. He sat down carefully watching her reactions
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 pm

My head flew up quickly. "geeze guyz I'ma tryin to suleep!" I shot out a ferice growl.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 am

Element growled playfully. " I'll try to be quieter." He said smirking. He turned his head back to Payce and smiled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 am

"What's that supposed to mean?" she growled really annoyed."Prove I'm not strong." she stared into his eyes menecancly. "Try...me." she whispered.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"thanks.' I called and drifted back to sleep.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:31 am

" No." Element smirked agian. " I'm justs not scared whatever you do. Trust me, I've seen uglier.. that's pretty hard." He joked. His smile wouldn't leave his face as he watched her reactions.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 am

" Are you Callin' me ..." she whispered.. "UGLY???" she yelled "I'LL KILL YOU!" she said pinning him down and lashing at his face. She bit his shoulder and raked his belly with her back legs. She was getting ready for a bite in the throat...
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 am

I saw Element and (Payce?). I bounded over and pushed (Payce?) off of Element." Quit it." I said gruffly." Watch yourself." I replied to Element.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 am

((Yup Payce))

Payce tmbled down but shot back up, and snarled at Element and Tornado. "I can do what ever I want." She growled at Tornado "Tell your little 'pack members' to stay out of my FACE!!" she barked furiously. She stared at him, panting, her amber eyes in flames.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:58 pm

"Do you want to join? cuz if not get off of my territory." I barked back standing my ground.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm

"Me? want to join?" she snorted "I don't WANT to join. " she chuckled " YOU sould practicly be BEGGING me to join!!" she growled. "After all.." her smug smile came back on "you could use a tough dog in your...weak pack." she looked at Element, rolling her eyes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm

I growled."Go." I said inching closer."Now."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm

"Make ....me" she whispered challanging him. She made a deep growl in her throat. "What kind of leader are you?" she asked challangingly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 pm

" A real one." I snarled pouncing on her."Leave now, and don't mess with my pack."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:05 am

Element stood easily and joined Tornado's side. " Well, I wasn't untill now." He said in a low strong voice. A smile slowly grew onto his face. He still didn't fear her. He wanted to tell Tornado it was his own battle but found it a waste of his breath. Tornado would stay untill she left anyways. He looked to him and nodded.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Payce lashed at his shoulder. And scrambled to her feet. "Fine..." she said lifting her head "Your mistake." she smiled and toughed his nose to her's as a farewell. She left with an evil smiled on her face. Then she stopped and turned face to face with Element. "We'll finnish this later...." she growled.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next