Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 4 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:00 am

((Ngh! Yucky. lol))

Payce trotted away from the pack and ace followed. She padded into an alley where she pounced for mice.

"Hey look! " called ace. he puched a can of meat in her direction. He sniffed it then licked it. "Hmm"

"Two leg food. human food....." mumbled Payce. She trotted up to him and pushed it away. She gave Ace a harsh face. "It' s human food!" she exclaimed. "Don't eat it. it's like crow food. What a discgase" she muttered and went back in the alley.

Ace yawned and lied down.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 4 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 am

Element looked around or smoething to munch. He went towards the scent of water. Maybe some ducks would be floating around. " Sterling, do you notice anything?" He asked, staring to where her leg should be.

Sterling sighed, she knew he was staring at where her leg was to be. " Oh, Never mind, I'll hunt by myself. " She said and went back down the steps, it being harder then going up.

" Great job, Element." He growled at himself and continued towrds the scent of water. He was gloomy and knew he'd have to make it up to her.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

((What happened?))
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:24 pm

((Wow is sterling missing a leg? Love the names btw.))

Payce ...paced the ground. She was getting restless. She was hungry, but didn't feel like hunting. "Ace? Gi out and find me something to eat, plaese."

"Why should I?" asked Ace getting up and stretching.'

"Just do it. I'll pay you dack later." she said walking away, into the alley.

"fine" ace muttered and shook his coat. With that he trotted down the street.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:04 am

(( Yep.. if you read her form it says so. ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 am

((hm, kewl. rp?))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm

( I don't think I'll get on till tues )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:57 am

((Wow soooo sorry I wasn't on. My cousins my uncle and my aunt came up from florida driving about a 23hr. drive so they are leaving on Wed. Sad ))

(N) I trotted and pounced on three mice a baby a mama and a dad. They died instantly.

(B) I trotted over and took the baby. I ate earlier.

(T) I trotted over and took the dad.

(N) I took the Mom the last one. I scarfed it down because I was starving.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 pm

After Ace left Payce scattered away.
Payce emerged from the shadows behind Tornado. She dropped a small badger ((a bit smaller than your average dog.lol)) at his feet. And looked at him teasingly. "I thought your......pack, could use a little more than...." she said with a smug smile "Mice" she said rolling her eyes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:58 am

Sterling padded around looking for prey. Not much was left with no humans alive. Not many cats left. None in the area. She hoped to spot something, anything big enough to fill her rageing hunger.

Element sprinted when he saw water, and a large duck wadding in it. He hid behind some light poles and trash cans, waiting for it to come to land.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:13 am

Payce dropped it and trotted away. She saw Ace back at the alley.
Ace looked up at her. "Gee...thanks." he said with a bunch of mice infront of him.
Payce chuckled and turned into the alley.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Sterling sighed. She could't find anyting. She saw Ace with the mice. It wouldn't fill her. She gave up, then sat down, listening to her stomach.

Element stay hidden, watching. The duck wasn't acting the way he wished, just eating. He growled lightly under his breath. " Move you duck!" He growled out.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 am

Name: Taco Bella (Bella)
Breed: Teacup Chihuahua.
http://img.adoosimg.com/ca3a6f7350c30d16a0835e79ff7c-1-3.jpg
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:33 pm

((LOLZ! teacup chihuahua)

Ace sa sterling. SHe looked hungry. He piced up his mice and walked over to her. He dropped them infront of her and lay down, waiting for a reaction.

Payce ran down the street. She lifted her head, feeling free. She saw a flock of gees in a field to her right beside the lake. She crouched and inched closer and closer.
She pounced and all the geese flew up. She looked at them, revealing a playfull side. She decided that some extra prey wouldn't hurt, so she chased them jumping, and pouncing, but having fun. She caught a goose and grabbed it's neck. Pleased she trotted happily back to the alley, across for that pack. She snarled to herself when she saw Ace sitting by one of those dogs. But she lay beside her goose and plucked the feathers. She would just give him a rough talking when he got back. She was back to her old mean crabby self now.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:24 pm

{u bet cha 12 oz. of mean lean doggie machine. Wink}

I paraded down the street like the bad boy I am. Sudenly I saw another dog and snarled. "Hey Fella, what cho doing crossin my path?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:55 pm

((Haha!))

Nala: I walked over to Ace and laid next to him. "Who are you, I'm Nala" I said politelly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm

forlock wrote:((LOLZ! teacup chihuahua)

Ace sa sterling. SHe looked hungry. He piced up his mice and walked over to her. He dropped them infront of her and lay down, waiting for a reaction.

Payce ran down the street. She lifted her head, feeling free. She saw a flock of gees in a field to her right beside the lake. She crouched and inched closer and closer.
She pounced and all the geese flew up. She looked at them, revealing a playfull side. She decided that some extra prey wouldn't hurt, so she chased them jumping, and pouncing, but having fun. She caught a goose and grabbed it's neck. Pleased she trotted happily back to the alley, across for that pack. She snarled to herself when she saw Ace sitting by one of those dogs. But she lay beside her goose and plucked the feathers. She would just give him a rough talking when he got back. She was back to her old mean crabby self now.

Sterlings face slowly lit up. " Thank you." She mumbled now beginning to blush. No dogs were actually nice to her because of her leg, and human contact. The mice wouldn't fill her, but she'd eat them anyway, maybe to shutting up her hunger. She dropped her flank down. Sitting was much easier with a back leg missing. She lowered her head and picked out the smallest on, slowly getting used to the taste.

Element saw geese flocking into the water. The plump duck he wished for would probably leave, and he'd have to stuck with geese. No, he refused. He lept out and got his claws into the ducks sides. He bit the neck and sneeked it away note to leave much blood, drawing in the geese easier.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 am

"Fighting for Gese That's nasty!" I shook.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:02 am

((Forlock did you see what I wrote at the top of the page?))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:21 pm

((Yup! Goldie, that's hilarious!! ))

Ace smiled, "Your Welcome" then turned to Nala. He had the instinct to growl, but kept quiet. Only a little grumble escaped his throat. "I'm ...Ace. " he said in a low voice.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I pranced over by the other dogs and stared into their small faces glad that I could take them out with a switch of my tail.

{lol he thinks he is huge! Wink}
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 pm

((LOL!! cute!!))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm

I bobbed my head.

{mmhmm Wink }
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Ace stared at the little dog. "uh...hi. i'm ace.", his puzzled expression, easy to read.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm

"Yo i'm Taco bella" I sniffed up his scent.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next