Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysler Town

+7
orangefairy555
horsechic8690
jackykins
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
11 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Crysler Town - Page 19 Empty Re: Crysler Town

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Jessica shrugged and rolled on. She turned up the radio and jammed to some Rhianna. "SO" She yelled over the pulse of the music. "No one!" Mark barked and opened the door as she parked.
Jake broke into a jog and felt his shoes hug the gravel.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Will: I kept on walking until I reached my house. I put on a track jacket and went back outside to rake leaves.

Taylor: I put on a chestnut brown sweater and went out to feed Dallas. After a quick groom, I clicked on Farley's red leash and took him out for a walk. I went down to the bakery to pick up some bread, then to the general store for some milk and eggs. I did a bit more shopping around for basic things.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Jessica yanked out the keys and flung open the screen door. "Hey mom." She greeted caasusually and tossed the keys on the formica counter top.
"Oh sweetie!" Mrs. Cavenar exclaimed. "How was school?"
"Good." Jessica lied. Mark sneezed
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Taylor: I started back home, and ate dinner with my uncle. Then I read and did my tiny bit of math homework. Finally I spent some time by the pound with Dallas and headed back in for sleep. I cuddled under my orange covers and fell asleep.

________

My alarm clock awoke me at 6:00. I went out to feed Dallas and groom him, then let hinm out. Then I went over to all the other animals and let them out after their breakfast. Next I went inside and ate ,my own bowl of cereal, then took a quick shower. I changed into faded jeans and a brown longsleeved v neck. I paired it with sneakers, light blue eye shadow,mascara and my basic messy, but glossy curls. I put together my backpack and headed for school. Once I got there I headed for my first class.

Will: I woke up and did my usual: showered, had breakfast, and changed into dark jeans and a gray shirt with white sneakers and a baseball cap. I whipped up my backpack and hoped into my gray Honda Civic.
http://admin.dealermaid.com/admin_inventory/inventory_pictures/00e13d1ba24a0c9ac3a062cdfa9c0cf97f7896ab.jpg
Heading for school.

Katie: I Woke up at 6:00 and ate my low fat yougurt, plain scrambled eggs and strawberry shake. Then I headed into the shower with my $30 designer GUCCI shampoo. Once I was done, I blowdryed my hair and 'Aussied' my blonde curls. I applyed black and blue eye liner and lushious covergirl mascara. Finally I smoothed on some strawberry lip balm and a coating of lip gloss from one of one of my favourite makeup lines: Hard Candy. Next I put on a pair of silver hoop earrings, white skinny jeans, a black sleveless ruffles top, and blue and white striped pumps.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hPXoIwUPbpM/SBifry2p83I/AAAAAAAAASM/OPmpg_9tvn4/s400/43233586-05.jpg
http://images.suite101.com/343954_com_whiteskinnyjeansnauticalcollectionboohoo.jpg
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 am

Jake got to school early and yanked the handle. Locked, Darn it!

Mean while, Jessica Was primping. After straightening her hair and adding a bit of bounce she slid on her oufit and headed for breakfast. After her whole wheat pancake she did a small portion of "Pilaties for dressage" Then she slid into the lexus that her brother was already adjusting the rearview mirror in. "I want my own Car." She wined.
"Don't we all?" Mark sighed and backed out of the slim driveway.

((oh yeah I got excited so I copied your photo outfit thing. I love this website. http://www.polyvore.com/jessica/set?id=6172968 ))http://www.polyvore.com/jessica/set?id=6172968
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Will: I reached school early and saw a guy trying to get in the school. I parked my car and walked over casualy. "Here, lemme help you." I smiled and pulled out my keys. I opened the door and pushed it open.

Taylor: I walked

Katie: I slid into the leather interior of my pink Lamborghini and switched it on. It's smooth purr hade me happy to be rich. I smiled and put on my shades. I backed out of the driveway and sped through the town, past all those lame horse drawn carriges. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in one of those. I shuddered at the thought and spec along, leaving skid marks behind me.

((I never knew they made pink ones! Wow. ))
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/76/176536909_d9ab62c64e.jpg
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 am

((pink? thats awesome! thatsone girly car.))

"Thanks." Jake mumbled and stood up shaking the sleepy feeling out of his legs. "Where'd you get that key?" he asked.
Jessica pulled up to a country store and waltzed in. '"Ello, do you have any hazelnut coffee?" She asked while sweetly popping her toe.
"Sure let me grab some." The lady said. Her old scrawny fingers graabbed a pot from the 80s and filled a styrofoam cup just bellow the brim. "here you go." she slid it over the counter and Jessica accepted it readily.
"And in return." Jessica slid a crisp five and two ones over the counter. Shemarched out before the lady could protest and give back the five. so she shoved it in her denim apron shaking her headwith a smile.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Will: "Ah, you get cool thngs when you're the captain of the football team." I chuckled. "I'll be leaving next year, and I'm going to have to hand them to someone else. Interested in joining the football team? Tryouts start after the dance." I asked shoving the key back into my pocket.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Jake shook his head. "Nope. I do run track though." he slung his back pack over his shoulder.

Jessica began to drive after a sip of the unruley strong coffee. She swirved past the cute amish people who were driving horses. "How cute! I want a black carrage." She squeeled to Mark.
"What the heck would you use it for?" He asked in Sincerity.
"Minor detail." Jessica giggled. She pulled up in the parking lot and jerked to a stop in the closest spot.
Mark protested from the whiplash.
"Don't blame me! Blame Miu Miu!" She shot back and adjusted her boots.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Katie: I walked up to the school. Will was inside talking to some sophmore. I barely even saw him. "Ooh, Will! Hi!" I said waving, trying to make my way over in my enormos heels.

Will: "Well....I respect that." I said trying not to sound offending. I saw Katie and winced. "Uh, well catch ya later.." i said tring even harder not to make it look like I was "running away' from my own girlfriend.....but I was, and I couldn't stop myself. If I broke up with her.....

I shook away all thoughts of Katie and heade for my locker.

Katie: "Huh? Where's he going?" I said sadly to myself. I pushed the doors open and attempted to walking. Just as i did so, I wabbled, stepping up the stair, and fell almost face flat infront of Jake. "Ow..." I grumbled laying on the ground.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:54 pm

"You okay?" Jake asked and good naturedly offered Katie a hand up.

Jessica walked in the side door and went to her locker. SHe yanked it open and grabed her performing arts book as she saw Mark stoll by. "Good morning." She greeted. "Do you know where Drama is?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Forum: (for humans)
Name:Kristen Oak
Personality: sure minded, smart, shy
Why are you here?: um an exchange student from Sweeden
Extras: is addicted to ebay and has a bit of a funky style
Pic or description: brown hair blue eyes with a peice of her hair dyed purple.

Kristen sighed as she got off the air plane and held her stomach.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Katie: I quickly held his hand and helped myself up, then yanked my hand away. "I can get up by myself, thanks!" I spat. "But I guess I owe you a thank you." I sighed rolling my eyes, like he'd begged for it. "Thanks." I muttered and pulled out a compact. As I checked my hair, I asked "Where did Will go?" I fixed a strand of my blonde hair and pulled out some shimmeing lip shine. I pasted it on my lips and pouted infront of the wirror a few times. I shoved it back into my purse and put one hand on my hip and looked at my watch.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Jake looked away with confusion. He shrugged at the question and walked to his locker.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 am

Katie: "Ugh, why do I bother." I muttered and walked off yelling his name. "WILL! WILL!!"

Taylor: I walked into the school to my locker.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hey Taylor." Jake smiled softly as he spun his dial.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 am

Kris Showed up at school and strode down the hallway. The teachers all shot her sweet smiles as she passed their doors. Her pale fingers begged to shake as she noticed how big and forign everything was. She stopped at her locker to find a dial and a lttle nob. She yanked on the nob but it wouldn't open!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Will: I turned a corner. I could hear Katie's heel boots tapping in the other direction. I sighed and saw a girl struggling with the locker. I had never seen her around here. I walked up to her. "Need some help?" I smiled my sweet smile. I scanned her for any paper the school might have giver her. On page 1 was all your personlay info, like birthdate and stuf and your locker combo.

Taylor: "Oh.." I smiled. "Hi." I said quietly, turning the dial on my locker and shuffling around some books. My locker smelled sweet, with a mini air freshner inside it. It was decorated with pictures and reminders on sticky notes and little fuzzy animals with magnets in their feet. (Most were dogs) She had a little table like shelf, which hjad a space for her shoes at the bottom, then it had four more little shelves on it with books and school things, and the last two shelves were extra clothes and personal stuff. It was really neat and organized. You could tell alot about Taylor just by looking at it. (that was random, I don't know why but I needed to tell you about her locker Razz)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Kris couldn't hold back her smile. "Pretty much. How do you get the closet open?" She stared at it not knowing her English wasn't correct.

He Opened his back pack and got out his binder and geometry book. "How are your puppies?" He asked.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Will: I chuckled "You mean the locker?" I asked pointing at it. "You're supposed to turn it to the right numbers...but you need to know those numbers first. Did you get your school guide from the office?" I asked leaning against the locker. I figured I had tim to stay and show her how.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 pm

"Yeah. It is here." She handed him the book. She felt a little bad for making him late but, what was she supposed to do?
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 am

( Help! Where's ares wes?? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm

( yes....????? whats goin on?)