Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysler Town

+7
orangefairy555
horsechic8690
jackykins
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
11 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Crysler Town - Page 22 Empty Re: Crysler Town

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Mark followed the suit. "Started on that history paper?" He asked.

Jake half smiled. "Okay. I'll meet her there." He shook back with his common, great strength. "Thanks. He swong up on Witch and headed off, he went in the park though the back entrace and he cantered down the usual trail.

DREZZAGEME*: LiL MiSS? WHAT iS THiS? WHAT MOViE? MUST BE LOSiNG MY "iN"
Jessica typed back stabbing in humor. She didn't even know this town had a theatre!

Kris was on main street when she bought a little stick of orange rock candy.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Taylor: "Yep." I said proudly. "I'm actually almost done. You?" I asked casually keeping at a trott.

Taylor's Uncle: "Okay, see you around Jake." I said in my low gruff voice, and shut the door.

TheGreatWill: LOL FAST N FURIOUS (idk. got any other ideas?? lol)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Mark groaned. "Ugh, never. Plus my dad is making me do extra dressage and Jess is kicking my butt." He had a slight bit of a blush from declaring that Jessica was so good.

Jake and Witch danced across the trail at a soft canter.

DrezzageMe*: RACE CARS??
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat May 30, 2009 4:00 pm

*cough* Forlock
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Taylor: I nodded with a little chuckle. "Well, dressage is hard. You need a good horse." I said patting Dallas "This big boy here can just barely turn around a barrel." I joked. Dallas let out a little snort and shoot his mane.

TheGreatWill: OR WOULD U RATHR WATCH A MUSHY GUSHY ROMANCE??? : P
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 am

Mark nodded true that and laughed.

Just then, Jake rounded the corner and saw. Those two. His face became stone hard and he did not speak, he just rode by, shocked and angry. Those two.

Jessica, on the other hand, Stood up and streatched as her iPhone chimed. Her fingers quickly danced across the screen.
Drezzageme*: U PAY U PICK!
She opened up one of her Louis Vuitons, this called for an outfit.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Taylor: I laughed but stopped as Jake strode by. At first I felt sad, then angry. I immediately kicked into a gallop and Dallas struggled to catch up. "What is wrong with you?!" I said, squinting against the wind.

TheGreatWill: DEAL. MEET U THER @ 6
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 am

KAYY
She speed typed back and picked up a powerfully purple tank, and a burnt out white beatles tee and layered them. Then, she took dark wash super skinny jeans and silver ankle boots. "Gahhhh!" Sh e moaned tossing her uncooperative hair into a messy pony tail and lining her eyes with purple eyeliner like she'd once seen in 17 magazine.
((lol what time is it?))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

Jake slowed Witch "What's wrong with me?" He repeated.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:32 pm

(Let's say....5:30? Idk)

Taylor: I kept up with Jake. "What's wrong?" I asked astonished that he would say that. "Why are you acting like this?" I practically yelled. "Usually you'd atleast say 'Hi'" I said keeping level with his horse's pace. "You used to be so nice. You used to tell me what was on your mind when you were upset!" I said, realising what was going on. My eyes started to sting. "Why did you change?!" I said, a tear rolling off my cheek and being whipped away by the wind. "Why did you become like this?" I asked, and tudded on Dallas's reins as hard as I could. He made a half whinny, half choking sound and stopped. I turned him around, and he did so stubbornly, then rode past Mark. "I'm going home!" I yelled as I passed by. I kicked into a gallop and went on, back along the path. When I got home I shut Dallas in his stall, and didn't feed or groom him, but threw his new tack on the ground. He looked at me with sad, betrayed eyes, but I could barely see them, because my own eyes were blurry. I walked inside and took a sip of water. Then, after I calmed down, I went out and talked to my horse. Yes, talked to him. i apologized to Dallas and groomed him and fed him. It was cloudy out and almost 6:00 but I knew a walk would help me cool down. So I went in the opposite direction of the park, towards "The City". The City was actually just a couple of roads with stores and centres. Basically it was like a city because it was crowded, like downtown. The City and the rest of the town are seperated by a long stretch of road, but people go there often. there are benches and people set up strawberry carts and sell things on the side of the road.
Today, there weren't many carts or anything. As I walked, rain started falling. "Great" I muttered alloud. The people started clearing up their little kiosks. I was too far from home to just turn back, and I didn't hear anything about a storm so I guessed it would pass. But it didn't

By this time rain was thundering down on me. I just flopped down on a bench and began to cry.

Will: I put on a leather jacket and a green teshirt, paired with faded jeans. I picked up my sun glasses but set them back down when I noticed that it was raining.
TheGreatWill: DO U WNT ME 2 PICK U UP?
I texted Jessica. I guessed it would be nice to pick her up, instead of letting her fancy car touch the rain.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

((Fyi just saying, jake doesn't talk when he's pissed))

Jake clenched his teeth, the least she could do was be nice to her horse. Jake Followed matching her pace. "Taylor." He choked out.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/jessicas_movie/set?id=9523248 there's jess's outfit Very Happy

Jessica shrugged. 'I GUESS SO. SAVE THE ENVIORNMENT RITE???' She stuffed a couple bills in her pocket anambled down stairs to the Front door.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Taylor: I sat there, my hair heavy with rain, and clothes drenched, and just stared at the road, crying.

TheGreatWill: HA YEP BE THERE IN 5
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Jake ran down the street after her. "Taylor." He wispered, but his voice was choked up, he had no idea how to handel this situation. He numbly sat down on the bench beside her, letting the rain drip off his dark eyelashes.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am

Taylor: I didn't even look at Jake, I put my hands in my pockets, stood up and started walking back.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 am

"Taylor!" He exclaimed but his musical voice was still quiet. He grabbed her shoulder firmly, but carefully as he wasn't hurting her, and turned her to face himself. "Listen, I'm sorry Tay." his dark satin eyes were focused into her's blue ones.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Taylor: I looked away with a kind of guilty, leave-me-alone look, and pulled my self away and kept walking.

(lol she's being stubborn Razz)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Jessica walked skipped out into the drivay, enjoying the rain. There was something about it, the way it smelled better than any bottled perfume, the way it seemed to make anything right. And finally, it made her feel pure. The rain drops adorned her long eyelashes she left bare of mascara, but they were long and dark and the water looked like diamonds.

Jake stopped, finally beliving her words. His plain white hanes tee was soaked and sticking to his abs because of the rain. he licked his lips and slowly, regretfully, headed for the park.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Taylor: As I walked away, my stomach started to hurt. Maybe that tinge of guilt was a little more powerful than I thought. What was I doing? Jake had been my friend, for the longest time, yet this didn't feel like a fight I had with Abigail.......it was different. Worse. I stopped. I knew he was walking away and just as I stopped crying, tears welled up inside me. I couldn't go home and cry more, for no reason. I wanted to make things right and start over, but all I could do was turn around and race over to Jake. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me in these old sneakers. "Jake!" I called, and sprinted to him. I turned him around and hugged him, squeezing him with all my might and resting my head over his shoulder. "I'm sorry!" I sobbed, holding onto him and trembling, like I was about to fall off a cliff or something. "I'm sorry.." I kept saying until I could only whisper it.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:04 pm

"What am I supposed to do?" Jake was rigid and still. His words were confused he didn't know what to do with himself.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am

(Ahhh akward!! WHAT DO I SAY OMG!!! )
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

((I've got absolutly no clue!))