Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Animal Acres~* ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! !

5 posters

Go down

*~Animal Acres~*  ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! ! Empty *~Animal Acres~* ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! !

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:16 am

As you walk through the herbivore side you see Zebras and horses and any other herbivores. (wow I'm lazy today! XD LOL) then you go to the carnivore and see the lions, tigers, and ligers! (hehehe) you imagine what it would be like to have these fences, the ONLY thing seperating each side. Zebras and Horses in the same pen, while on the other side of the fence, you have the lions, tigers, AND ligers. Which side would you choose and how would you fight the ending battle? Who will win?

FORM:
Name: (you are the animal not the human)
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Wolves ( carnivore) or Horses, Zebras, and deer
Mate:
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em)
Pic OR description?:

(anything else you would like to add in the form add it)
(MUST PUT *ANIMAL ACRES* IN STARS TO BE ACCEPTED)

MEMBERS:

Last edited by Blacky171 on Sat May 02, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FIXED FORM PLEASE EDIT YOURS! THANK-YOU!)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

*~Animal Acres~*  ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! ! Empty Re: *~Animal Acres~* ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! !

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Name: (you are the animal not the human) Minka
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Ligers ( carnivore)
Mate: please.
Power: inchantment.
Pic OR description?:
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*~Animal Acres~*  ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! ! Empty Re: *~Animal Acres~* ^Who's sides will you choose?^ FOR HORSES,WOLVES,TIGERS,LIONS,ZEBRAS,AND DEER! ALL RPERS PLEASE JOIN! ! !

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm

I forgot to put my form! lol

Name: Czar
Side: Horses and Zebras (herbivore) He is a horse!
Position: Lead Stallion of the acres for horses!
Mate: yep lead mare
Power: I will think about it
Pic or Description: in my avvie!

Name: Stripes
Side: Herbivore
position: Lead Stallion of the acres for the Zebras!
Mate: lead mare (yes)
Power: Fast as light and the shadow lands.
Pic or description: (He looks like racing stripes from the movie! XD)

then I guess I will do a carnivore one...

Last edited by Blacky171 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Okay Golden your form will be accepted after you put the saying on there look at my form Smile also is she a lion tiger or liger? Thanks Smile Sorry I'm so picky! xD
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: (you are the animal not the human) : Blaise (pronounced Blaze)
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Ligers ( carnivore) or Horses and Zebras (herbivores we need 1 more herbivore tell me if you have a idea thanks) tigon (which is like girl tiger and male lion, the liger is the other way around Wink
Mate: looking for one
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em) If people are hateful, she feels pain on the inside which her ex-mate cursed her of. She's used to the pain after all she's been through in her life
Pic OR description?: [EDIT] http://tigri.wbs.cz/18399495.jpg

Last edited by jackykins on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:36 am

( Instead of putting ligers, you should put wolves because liger qualifies for either lion or tiger )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 am

( Oh and the other animal for the herbivore side could be a deer )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm

(thanks Llama, oh and btw, your pick did not show up! XD your accpeted!)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:13 pm

(oh, k well it did before lol.. I'l find a new one soon...when shall we start?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm

jackykins wrote:(oh, k well it did before lol.. I'l find a new one soon...when shall we start?))

(Not you jacky, Llama's! xD) *Wait now I am confused! haha lol*

Last edited by Blacky171 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED BECUZ IM CONFUSED! HAHA LOL)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

FORM:
Name: (you are the animal not the human) Strider
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Wolves ( carnivore) or Horses, Zebras, and deer *WOLF*
Mate: yes alpha female!
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em) um shadow lands
Pic OR description?: He is grey with light blue edges and white.

SORRY EVERYONE I FORGOT THIS IS SUPOSSED TO BE WITH MY OTHER FORM! *ANIMAL ACRES* OKAYYY WE CAN START. WHOEVER WOULD LIKE TO YOU MAY.

***I WILL GET PICS OF THE ACRES SOON***
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Stripes grazed looking around the acres. He snorted and then looked up to find a crate being unloaded from a truck he came in. He stood his ground firmly then waited to see who and why they came to his acres.

Czar whinnied terrified. He didn't know where he was. The humans opened the door and he ran like a race horse out of the crate still blindfolded. He reared and it fell off. He looked around. "Where am I?" I asked.

Stripes came over and stretched out his muzzle. "Animal Acres of course" He said. "I'm Stripes who are you?" He asked firmly.

"Czar" czar replied. "Any horses around here?" he asked. "Nope" Stripes answered. "Guess your the new alpha for the horses, eh Czar?" "I guess." I replied and laughed. Soon Stripes and Czar were trotting off together. They became the best of friends.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

((well I couldn't see my own pic anyways so it was messed too xD....wel I'm gonna start!))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 pm

* ANIMALS ACRES *

Name: Zabu
Side: Carnivore- Lion
Mate: None
Power: None
Pic OR description?:
http://theolven.deviantart.com/art/Leopatra-a-cub-82756064

Name: Kiial
Side: Carnivore- Tiger
Power: None
Pic:
http://sooper-deviant.deviantart.com/art/Amur-Tiger-Cub-1083-105861754

Name: Rontuh
Side: Carnivore- Wolf
Power: Illusions
Pic:
http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/Big-Wolf-Commission-111801232

Name: Orchid
Side: Carnivore- wolf
Mate: none
Power: Earth and Sky
Pic:
http://wovenlife.deviantart.com/art/Okami-Request-Global-Wolf-115327293

Name: Music
Side: Herbivore- Pony
mate: Nope
Power: Sounds
Pic: ( No horn tho )
http://gustavgirl.deviantart.com/art/Callisto-Black-and-White-47672697
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Name: (you are the animal not the human) Whisp
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Wolves ( carnivore) or Horses, Zebras, and deer: white tiger
Mate: no
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em) growing
Pic OR description?: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs43/i/2009/111/b/4/White_Tiger_by_Kamirah.jpg

Name: (you are the animal not the human) Mercury
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Wolves ( carnivore) or Horses, Zebras, and deer: horse
Mate: looking for one
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em) constellations
Pic OR description?: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/095/0/7/First_Horse_Drawing_by_Garotus.png

Name: (you are the animal not the human) Shay
Side: the Lions,Tigers, or Wolves ( carnivore) or Horses, Zebras, and deer: wolf/dog
Mate: sort of looking...
Power: (yea I wanna try the powers. we'll see if we keep em) none
Pic OR description?: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/035/9/0/dog_by_Ognelapka.jpg

more charries HAHHHAHH
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 02, 2009 6:40 pm

(Wow we have a lot of people that joined! You are all accepted and may start RPing into my section, but make sure there is a crate involved because we are in a HUGE 20-45 acres of land. It is like the movie Madagascar! kk? when they first see the wild that is where we are only with a fence around the area! thanks and lets make a RP!)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Zabu woke up in a dark stuffy place, next to something warm. He was confussed. Last place he can remember being was in the tall grasses with his sister and brothers. ( This is random but I've noticed in cartoon movies there is always one cub in the lion family.. Madagascar, Lion King and tha one movie thats like Madagascar with the koala ) He shivered lightly then started whining for his mother.

Kiial heard a squeaking growling noise. She turned her head to a lion cub squealing. She didn't know that lions and tigers were different type of cat. She mewed to him. " Shhush. You'll be fine. Just be quiet and wait." She said softly and turned to face the cub.

Zabu looked at the cub. " You're a strippy lion? That's soo cool!" He mewed gladly. He's mind was totally taken off the fact he was in a crate. " I've never seen a strippy lion!" He said like a little child on its first trip to the zoo. He pawed Kiial playfully. He wanted to play tag, but the crate was big enough to run around.

" I've never seen a spotted tiger. " She said and pawed back playfully. " I'm Kiial. " She growled lightly while lifting her flank to wrestle. Her flank dropped. " Wait, what's a lion?"

" What's a tiger?" Zabu asked. They sat in silence for awhile. " Oh well!" He barked and pounced, as much as he could, at Kiial.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

( I'll put more later.. but umm a question.. How do the carnivores eat? like the technicalities? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Rontuh awoke dizzy from the testing the scientists did. He saw other animals there and figured there was another wolf in the crate cuz it was stuffy and warm. He nosed the she wolf gently. " Wake up." he barked easily.

Orchid eyes sprung open. " What do you want with me!" She barked thinking it was a scientist. She growled feircly and spreadher wings to feel bigger, but something stopped them from spreading. She then relised she was with anoher wolf in a crate. " Oh sorry. They've been doing many test on me. You can imagine why." She said sitting down. She looked at the huge white wolf. He was almost the size of a smaller pony. " You too?" She asked figuring on his size and muscular frame. " I'm Orchid by the way."

" Yeah test after test. We are probably off to another lab. But I'm Rontuh." He's eyes gleamed slightly and then there was light in the crate from what seemed them. He smirked an invited Orchid to show her power.

Orchid smirked. " I'll show you later." She barked and liad back down. " Dim the lights a little please, I'm going back to bed." She mumbled and closed her eyes while the crate became darker. Suddenly the crate shook and made a thud. " Here we go agian with test." She grumbled. She waited for the humans to poke them with the poles that had ropes at the end. Thos bothered her some much she tried to break them.

" Yeah. Well wish you luck, nice to of met you." He said and stood up at the crates opening. It opened with a strong light coming in. Strong then most labs. He's eyes ajusted and he could see green and blue. Free? He was so excited he sprang out of the crate, then saw the fence. He went around the crate while Orchid waited for the humans to get her. She didn't know Rontuh was out of the crate. When Rontuh saw this was a huge field he yelped and barked and howled with joy. " Orchid! Orchid!" He barked.

Orchid looked at the crates opening weirdly. " He's happy they have him?" She mumbled and slowly walked out. Her mouth dropped. " Are you serious!" She wailed and ran through the tall grass. " Rontuh!" She yelped happily. " We are free!" Then the crate was lefted by helicopter and was gone. Orchid then noticed the fence to one side of her. Oh. Well this is good enough. She skipped to Rontuh. " Is this just like ours?" She asked slightly confussed.

Rontuh shurged. " Lets find out." He said and began to pace away from the fence towards the middle. He watched Orchid run alongside him swiftly. He thought that her power might have been flexibilty. Or maybe something else that was close to her and restored her. " What is you power?" He asked and then stopped staring.

" Ahh." She barked. She sprang into a medium bound forward. Just as she figured Rontuh followed. She snickered to herself. She stopped and just as qucikly made the earth raise about a foot higher and then go straight down. Rontuh leapt off. She walked to the edge and laughed at him. Then the pit began to fill with water that came up from the soil.

Rontuh looked up. " Why'd I even ask?" He barked and laughed along. He got up and shook off getting Orchid wet. But she loved the feeling. He bonded at her with a horrid face ready to kill her. Then he lept only inches away at her. And suddenly everything went black. But only what Orchid saw. She was fozen and everything was the same but with the illusion he walked up to her unseen. Then his eyes flared bright yellow. Orchid yelped terrified then relized it was him and began laughing. Rontuh released her from the illusion laughing.

" You really had me there." She barked playfully. She changed the earth back to the way it was before and cotinued down the path they were on a moment ago. Rontuh followed barking for others.

( too long? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat May 30, 2009 1:48 pm

*Animal Acres*
Name: Altai
Side: Wolves (carnivores)
Power: None, just extra fast, strong and good at hunting, like alpha wolves.
Pic OR description?: http://greg9701.deviantart.com/art/The-Beauty-of-the-gray-wolf-2066866
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:38 pm

(Omw, I am sooooo sorry guys, there has been a ot of drama going around with my family because of the economy, and I have not been able to get on.)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:20 am

( Big bump )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down