Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

+5
Webkinz Luver 101
Cmain
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
TigerPower
9 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm

"Did you here that?" said emerald. Birds from trees flew nto the sky and the wind stoped and a low rink of a scream echoed.

"It's Nala." Slash darted off emerald followed flicking her tail for the others to come as well it might be an attack
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Some other wolf pack slashed my shoulder and whipped me with their claws. There final scratch came and they sharpened their claws I was so hurt I fell over hurt for good. I scratched back but there were so many I couldn't do it alone. I cried for I knew who's pack this was it was my Mom and Dads pack. "Leave me Alone!" I said finally.

Ethan ran in front of the leaders and found Nala torn apart. "NALA!" He yelled he ran over and then lyed down to comfort her.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Emerald and slash broke threw the undergroth with their patroll.

Slash lunged at a big cat and slashed his huge paw down his face. The cat tryed to make a blow to his, but lash doged and made a quick bite on the tigers neck. the cat jumped free and ran.

Emerald meet another tiger slashing claw to claw. One lunged at ethan she threw herself down on its soft neck
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:18 pm

((Still looking for a pic sorry Tiger!)) Ethan defended Nala. he didn't like Nala but he was in love with her.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:24 pm

I pulled Ebony all the way up to the antlers. " Now cling your nails right into him." I said still holding him.
I bounded towards the camotion.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:30 pm

I growled fiercely.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:40 pm

((black play a tiger so I can fight it))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm

((oK uh...))

(N's Mom!) "Hello Dear what did I tell you? If you join another CLAN we will come! MWAHAHA!" she said.
(N's Dad!) I nodded in agreement.

Last edited by Blackbeauty171 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:02 pm

(( It;s a clan))
Slash rounded on the dad. he tackled him.
Emerald slashed the tigressess muzzle and went to slash at her sides
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm

(Mom!) I caught ahold of her and smashed her to the ground holding her with my claw on her throat directly where her air pipe was.
I fell to the ground. (Dad)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Emerald used her hind legs to fling the cat into the air off her

Slash slashed at the cats soft underbelly
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:45 pm

I laughed because he was tickling me then I pushed with my back foot and threw him off. (DAD)
(MOM) "Auugh!" I said landing on the ground with a thud. I got back up and went into attack mode.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 pm

I growled at the one that toched Emerald ( mom ). I jumped on, sinking my nails into her tearing away at her fur. I jumped off and bite her hind leg, holding on tight. I didn't care if this wasn't my fight, I loved Emerald and will protect her... forever.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:I pulled Ebony all the way up to the antlers. " Now cling your nails right into him." I said still holding him.
I bounded towards the camotion.

E: "ok!" I said and did what she said. I bounced up and down, the deer was jerking me. "woah!" I said and caught my balance again

G: I saw cats fighting, and bounded over. I saw Slash, Emerald, and other tigers from the clan. They were attacking 2 tigers. I ran at one, sinking my claws into her, as if they were a deer I wanted for dinner.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Emerald nodded greatfuly and went to to slashes side. sfe bit down on the dads neck on th central never

Slash amied at the eyes and dug his claws into the cats uper eye lids
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 pm

I roared and helped with the other tiger. I clawed at his back, and bit his ear, hard
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:21 pm

I scrathed her flank non stop.
" Good, but hold on." I said looking ahead a small stream. It was gunna jump.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 am

As the fight got louder scar needed to warn the clan. He raced up the cliff to his pot and roard. "RIsing SUN Clan get in your Dens I fear we might be under attack!" He ran back down the cliff to help get his clan mates safe.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:32 pm

E: I nodded and held on as tightly as I could. I heard a roar. "is that scar?' I asked
G: I snarled and bit the tiger hard.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Slash looked up "yes. he knows whats happining."
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:51 am

I roared and scratched back. (Dad)
I yelled. "ATTACK!" to all of my tigers. (Mom)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:07 pm

G: I got up, ready for anything. I crouched and snarled as other tigers appeared.
E: I held on tight as it jump, but still managed to fall off. I laughed. I wasn't hurt. I got back up, shook and ran after it. I bit the deer and jumped on. I nipped its ear
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:55 pm

RISING SUN
Name:Ellie
Tiger or tigress:Tigress
Description:White tiger with hazel eyes {they turn colors by her mood}
Personality:.....................you will find out?
Want mate:maybe
WAnt Cubs:sure
Interested in being scar, slash, emeralds mate?: maybe
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:56 pm

i jumped in a tree seeing another tiger, i licked my fur
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:03 pm

" Good, now time to take this sucker down" I told ebony, " Lean left a little. Follow my lead." I yelled and started to lean left.
I bit the female tiger. Then scrathed her neck.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next