Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

+7
Blacky171
kellyb47
LibertyLOVER
LlamaPrincess
Webkinz Luver 101
Pixymixy
jackykins
11 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 31 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 pm

I walked into the water slowly, then when it was up to my chest, i smoothly pushed myself in.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 31 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:04 pm

I dove under and swam around my tail flowing behind me. The water felt nice and cool on my body. I went up for air and shook off my coat spraying drops of water all over Kysar. I giggled.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 pm

forlock wrote:"I'm Kysar" he said to Gypsy and Summer

"I like your name" he smiled to Liberty.

((For Summer or Liberty?))

"Thanks" Summer Smiled "hey wanna go to the fields?" She smiled.

(G) I nudged her closer to Blackwind. She needed a mate badly it was almost mating season. ((Who wants to play my charries? just say I Thanks. ))
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Romeo could see Nutmeg with another stalion. He smiled suprisingly, then went back up the hill. He stopped and faced the herd. His mane whisped in the wind. He whinnied and galloped down the other side. " Flower!" He called. " Where is she?" He mumbled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:16 pm

L: I grazed by myself, then went for a walk, looking around.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:50 pm

jackyhobbes7 wrote:I dove under and swam around my tail flowing behind me. The water felt nice and cool on my body. I went up for air and shook off my coat spraying drops of water all over Kysar. I giggled.

"Hey!" Kysar laughed and shook his mane. He dove in making a small splash. When he surfaced he tried to rear but the water on his coat held him down. He laughed.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 pm

((hey guys, srry i was away sooooo long.... does anyone wanna give me a quick recap so I can start rping again? cuz if not it will be hard for me to start rping again...))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:39 pm

((Hmm, not much happend =P))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 pm

((Yah nothing I know of, lol))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 pm

I laughed and splashed him back.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:16 pm

He flipped his mane calmly and laughed. "That was fun..." he sighed slash laughed. ((lol))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm

I nodded and laughed."yeah." I replied grinning.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Kysar wadded out of the water slowly, then shook. "I'm gonna go dry off in the field before I catch a cold!" he joked "Wanna come?" he asked smileing politely.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:41 pm

L: I grazed, swishing my tail at the flies.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:46 pm

"Sure! why not." I said shrugging.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:50 pm

L: I grazed,,, xD
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 am

Kysar cantered to the dry lush fields. He lay down and rolled over once, then stood up and shook. "Now I'm dirty again" he chuckled. and nibbled some grass.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:18 pm

L: I sighed and looked around.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 am

LlamaPrincess wrote:I galloped playfully aroound shaking up and getting lose. My brown eyes closed for a few secounds as the wind whipped my mane around my neck. My heart pounded in my ears, but I kept pushing, really being free. I came to an unknown river. I skidded to a stop and turned my head to the direction I thought the herd was in. It finally came to me, I was lost. " Oh no. " I mumbled. I suddlenly heard a bark. " Oh my." I mumbled and started shaking fiercly. I steped back away from the river and forest behind it. I lowered my head, and saw a small black shadow moving abvout the floor of the forest. Then in turned towards me, and it's eye glowed slightly. I slowly stepped back, my heart pounding even more. " Wolf?" I whispered under my breath. I countinued stepping back. Sould I turn around? But before I could decide, I heard a bark behind me. I turned quickly, and in the daylight, a wolf stood there, strongly. My eyes widened, and my shaking grew worse. I was so stund, I couldn't move, I couldn't think, all I could do was breath hard and shake. And before I knew it there was one in each direction. Left, right, behind, infront. They crept closer, slowly. What should I do, What should I do?... Lippanzer! Still shaking a bit, I waited for them to get closer...

( Plz noone pretend there horse knows and send them over, she's far far away )

The four wolves knew I was their Grand Catch, and I knew I was the Great Escape. Ony being a stride away, I did a levade. Or the best I could. Flayling my hooves. I hit on it the chest, and it whimpered, laying on the ground for a long while. Another wolf leaped for me. I made my best Capriole, first hitting his chest, then his chin. It bled as he scurried away. The three wolves were infront of me. I did Courbette, making them back away. But one stayed sturdy and got on to my back. I whinnied horribly. Then became wild. I bucked and reared, but he wouldn't let so. I stood there, with this one wolf on me, killing my slowly ( with his song XD ). The other wolves were waiting. I looked around me, the wolf bit my wither. " That's it!" I mumbled. I charge towards a large tree. I leaped of the ground, turning, then hit the tree with my back, but where the wolf was. I got up as quick as I possibly could then reared and bucked agian. I could feel him getting tired. I bucked, and turned my hind legs to the side. I did the same but turned my leg the other way. The wolf was still on, but barley. I finally knew I'd have to hurt myself to get him of. I closed my eyes and put my muzzle to my chest. I reared as high as I could, then pushed my hind legs forward, landing of my back, crushing the wolf. He laid on the ground, almost paralized. My back hurt horribly. I stood up and reared slightly, wavng my hooves to scare him. I landed on his tail. I got off it, and snorted, my head lowered giving he an evil glaire. He ran towards the other wolves, crying in pain. I, myself was in deep pain, but happy to be alive. I walked to the river slowly and went in letting the water clean my cuts. I walked out tired. I laid down in the grass hoping they wouldn't come back. But oh that was a bad decicion.

( Agian she's FAR FAR away, don't have horses going to her. Yet )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 pm

((Omg!! Surprised))

L: I snorted and looked around, I havent seen Flower in a while...I walked over to Romeo,"Hey.... umm where has Flower been?"I asked.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:12 pm

" I don't know, I havn't seen her in awhile and have been calling her for hours now. but I'm sure she'll come around." Romeo said, kinda roughly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

L: I raised my head,"Yeah."I said slowly, nodding.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 am

name: Champ
personality: Feirce, proud, strong, and protecive. Is very hard on the out side but has a cush of a heart.
history: Escaped. If you wanna know ask him! {I am too scared Like a Star @ heaven }
WAM or wants a mate: yes!
ILS or interested in lead stallion: yes
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am

I reared and walked over to the forest. I whinnied for any newcomers. "Hello?!" I whinnied. (Skittles)

(Gypsy King) I trotted over to the river and took a drink.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:08 am

L: I sighed,"Well, If you wanna go look for her, let me know, I can help."I said quietly and walked off briskly.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next