Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people!

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Empty ~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people!

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Your swimming around in the oily sea, looking for a cleaner spot in the ocean, when suddenly you get hit by a sudden blow and get knocked out. When you wake up, you fined you have drifted to a beautiful, clean part in the sea. The rays of sun cast a beautiful pattern on the bottom of the ocean. Suddenly you see movement up ahead. There's a beautiful dolphin coming towards you. When she reaches you she says "hello, I'm Finn, would
you like to join my pod?". Well....do you? She's waiting for your response. If you join, please fill in a form like mine:

Name: Finn
Age group(adult, calf or teen): Adult
Personality: Playful, sweet, caring, a bit flirty, kind, and funny
Wants a mate or WAM: Yes!
Interested in being lead male(if that's what their called!): NO! I'm lead female
Wants Calf(s): Yup
Other: none
Picture or Description:

~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Dolphinjump

Lead Female:
Finn (Pixymixy)

Lead male:
?

Calfs:

Females:
Trin-x Doll(Trixy)-Llamaprincess
Echo-kdsw1

Males:
**Flip-jackyhobbes7
Flipper-Webkinz Luver 101
***Sea Anemone(Nemo)-Llamaprincess

Males, the more *'s bye your name, the more Finn likes you. Good luck!

I'd like to thank jackyhobbes7 for giving me the idea for this rp, and helping me with it

Last edited by Pixymixy on Tue May 20, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 19 times in total
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Empty Re: ~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people!

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:31 pm

will someone please join? oh wait... I know... this looks stupid. I'm hurt Sad :'(
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Empty Re: ~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people!

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

I will join!
Name: Flip
Personality: brave, sweet, adventurous, caring, athletic
Interested in being lead male(if that's what their called!): yes!
Wants Calf(s): sure
Picture or Discription:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Bottlenose_Dolphin_KSC04pd0178.jpg[img]
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:51 pm

((thanks for joining! Smile lets rp.. g2g really soon though Sad))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm

((ur welcome! aw, here's his pic: ~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Bottlenose_Dolphin_KSC04pd0178
))
I was swimming about looking for some other dolphins
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm

((okay it didn't show the dolphin lol..let me find another one))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 pm

((lol! kay))
I saw some ripples in the water up ahead "hello?" I called.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm

((kk here it is:
~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Introduction_+Bottlenose+Dolphin
))
I heard somebody calling out."Hello!" I called back.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:06 pm

I swam to the dolphin "hello, I'm Finn" I said, swishing my tail
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:09 pm

"Oh hello." I replied."I'm Flip."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 pm

"Nice to meet you" I said with a smile "would you like to join my pod?" ((gtg srry bye))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:12 pm

((aww kk bye))
"Nice to meet you too." I said smiling."Sure."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:46 pm

"great" I said smiling

((WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:05 pm

"So, do you have any more members?" I asked
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 pm

I sighed "sadly no, but I'm hoping that more dolphins will come" I said
(( sorry if I log off randomly))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:35 pm

"Oh." I said casually."Do you want to go for a swim?" I smiled doing a little flip in the water.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:44 pm

I shrugged "sure, why not" I said and jumped up playfuly.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm

I smiled and swam up to the surface and did a backflip.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:02 pm

"show off!" I giggled and swam around in circles and then fliped over so my belly was facing up
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Name: Flipper
Personality: Playful, sweet, caring, and funny
Interested in being lead male(if that's what their called!): Yes
Wants Calf(s): Yup
Picture or Discription: ~Coral Sea~A dolphin RP~Need a lead male~Plese join,we need more people! Dolphi10
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

http://ilvdolls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:25 pm

I saw more ripples over head. I made a wistle noise to let them know where we were.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:28 pm

I swam in the crystal clear waters, and made a high-pitched whistle.
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:30 pm

"come on" I called to filp and swam forword. Soon I saw a dolphin "hi" I said smiling to the dolphin "I'm Finn" I said as I rolled onto my back.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 pm

"I'm Flipper," I said making a high pitched sound, "Wow you're pretty..." I then froze, "Heheh..."

(I got that from Hannah Montana, with that episode with the Jonas Brothers ) lol!
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:36 pm

( lol! )
I blushed "thanks" I said looking down. I looked back up "would you like to join my pod?" I asked smiling softly
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next