Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*Grey*Shadow*Clan*- please join if can!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-*Grey*Shadow*Clan*- please join if can! - Page 2 Empty Re: -*Grey*Shadow*Clan*- please join if can!

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:36 pm

S: I crept into the den of the other cats. Button and rose bud. I saw her shivering. I cuddled make her warm and comfortable.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

-*Grey*Shadow*Clan*- please join if can! - Page 2 Empty Re: -*Grey*Shadow*Clan*- please join if can!

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Skeet: I nodded gratefully and curled onto the bed.
Sage: I shook of my coat and settled onto the nice bed. I smiled and curled up into a ball next to my dad, I soon drifted off. Throughout the night I had some happy dreams.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm

R: I was a light sleeper so I heard somebody come into the den and go next to Button."Shadow?" I asked softly.
B: I felt a lot more warmth and didn't really care what it was, I smiled happily and adjusted myself a bit.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm

"Shhh Goodnight" I whispered and fell asleep. (S)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:32 pm

R:"Oh." I said quietly and slowly drifted off.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2