Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 5 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  Blacky171 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 am

(oh dear... I am only in middle school I make mistakes! XD)

Lava: "fine." she sighed then walked into the territory.

I waited until Picassa was gone then went over to the she wolf. "Good Job defending the pack" I flirted.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 5 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

((lol its k, me too!but my english teacher is rough..)

S:"Uh, right." Serenity giggled. She looked over at the brute."Oh, thanks. I guess." She added smiling at him.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

" No making dens, we have enough extra ones." She barked as she padded quickly to her den to see the pups. " Serenity, Memphise!" She called for them before entering her den.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 am

Icey: I nodded and went and found a extra den. I sat there looking around at my old territory. "Wow" he added.

Lava had a tempur tantrum in her den she kept hitting the soil.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 pm

S: My ears perked up and I walked over to Picassa."Yes?" I asked politely.
M: I came over quickly to Picassa, and nodded.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm

" Well, first off, you two have been accepted." Picassa started nodding at the two. " Welcome." She said then began to mumble. " Starpack, accept these two warriors, for they have been trusted with the right to a pack and the right to one after life. " She paused for a moment, then the wind lightly howled. She nodded agian and began once more. " Feel free to make a den and get used to the area. The area has been marked on easy lines, so you'll easily learn the territory lines. Second. You'll both be warriors. Any other changes in that status will be announced on the high rock. Serenity, I ask, would you help me with the pups?"
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 pm

M: A big grin spread across my face. I bowed my head slightly."Thank you." I said politely.
S: I nodded."Thank you as well, I would be glad to." I said smiling.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

She nodded. " Thank you very much Serenity." Picassa said in a soft tone. " Third, " She began agian, " I refuse to the idea of you two becoming mates wth the oher two. I don't want anything closer than a typical pack member. Understood?" Her tone got gruff when she spoke of the two. She hadn't fully forgiven them.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:23 am

Icey fell asleep quickly, While Lava walked around and howled. She howled loudly for Mojo to come.

Last edited by Blacky171 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 am

(( Please fill out the proper form ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 pm

*EVERYONE KNOWS THE DEAL WITH THE STARS?*

Name: MOJO
Position: WARRIOR/LEAD
Discription: UM I'LL TRY TO FIND A PIC
Desired Position: PROTECTOR
Other: NO
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 am

( Thank you.. accepted.. is there a certin font/ colour you will use for him?? Anyways continue )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:She nodded. " Thank you very much Serenity." Picassa said in a soft tone. " Third, " She began agian, " I refuse to the idea of you two becoming mates wth the oher two. I don't want anything closer than a typical pack member. Understood?" Her tone got gruff when she spoke of the two. She hadn't fully forgiven them.

S: I looked down and bit my lip, I sighed and looked back up."Okay" I said quietly.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Picassa had a hunch something was up between Serenity and the other brute by the way she reacted. " Thank you. You may leave Memphise. Serenity please stay. " She said nodding to Memphise. Her gaze turned to Serenity as she waited for Memphise to out of ear shot.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Picassa had a hunch something was up between Serenity and the other brute by the way she reacted. " Thank you. You may leave Memphise. Serenity please stay. " She said nodding to Memphise. Her gaze turned to Serenity as she waited for Memphise to out of ear shot.

M: I nodded back walking off, wondering what Picassa was concerned about. I went over to the dens and settled myself in.

S: "I know what you want to talk about." I admitted stumbling over my paws.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Although Picassa seemed like a mean she-wolf and she rarely showed simpathy, she understood Serenity's situation to an extent. " Listen Serenity, " She began in a soft voice, " I do this only for your good, and the good of the pack. You can never know what these wolves are up too. Sure, they are nice and all, but doesn't mean anything." Her voice then got a little harsher. " I don't want to lose an important member of this pack. And I expecially don't want you to break your heart." Her eyes were pure with what she said. She smiled slightly to Serenity. " Once I know the are safe, I'll let you know. But please don't get attached." She warned in still a soft tone.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

(um, no I can't. I just do this 'Mojo:' or I will say his name when I play him.)

Mojo: I ran through the woods and howled back to Lava. They found a pack I was sure of it.

Icey slept.

Lava kept howling.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

(He is a black and white wolf.)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 am

( Okie dookie )

Ivory stepped through the bushes and met up with the brute. " Ahh, hello Mojo." She barked. She smiled, " Are you sure you want to go into that packs territory? It is bad for any wolf, and will certianly fall under hard times. Is that the life for you?" She asked and dashed away.

( Ivory's a creeper XD )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm

"What the? Do I know you? I asked. I trotted into the territory and licked Lava's ear. then trotted up to Picassa. "May I join your pack Almighty One?" I asked and bowed.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:01 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Although Picassa seemed like a mean she-wolf and she rarely showed simpathy, she understood Serenity's situation to an extent. " Listen Serenity, " She began in a soft voice, " I do this only for your good, and the good of the pack. You can never know what these wolves are up too. Sure, they are nice and all, but doesn't mean anything." Her voice then got a little harsher. " I don't want to lose an important member of this pack. And I expecially don't want you to break your heart." Her eyes were pure with what she said. She smiled slightly to Serenity. " Once I know the are safe, I'll let you know. But please don't get attached." She warned in still a soft tone.

S: I nodded." I understand your concern. Thanks for not getting angry." I answered sincerely.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 02, 2009 6:35 pm

(Still waitin for a answer! xD)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 pm

(Llama?? Jacky?? >.>)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 5:32 pm

( srry I havn't felt like post for awhile... I will tonight tho )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Picassa barked at Serenity in reply, and warning to stand and be ready for the stranger. She stared at him with intense eyes. " You come into the middle off my territory? Who invited you in?" She growled. Her thoughts went easily to Lava and Icey. " It's those two, isn't it. " Her gaze went towards their dens. " Well. " She barked focusing on the new wolf. " How exactly do you know them? " She turned to Serenity and whispered. " Leave, but stay close. I'll bark if I need you. " She then barked. " You're dismissed. " To Serenity to cover up what she just whispered.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next