Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runnaway Wilderness

+2
LibertyLOVER
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
6 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Runnaway Wilderness - Page 21 Empty Re: Runnaway Wilderness

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Amy: I rolled my eyes," Listen, Im sorry about you're family. But I think you've done enough here. Myles went to look for Morgan, and he doesnt want anyone to bother him."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 13, 2009 12:22 pm

"But its my fault Amy, I need to say sorry. We all have our ups and downs and its MY fault!!!!" I yelled crying.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Myles: I started out towards the east. I really hoped Morgan was okay.

Morgan: I was just getting up, when my foot slipped on side of the lake. It was just steep enough for me to slide down and plunge into the freezing black water. It was deeper than I'd expected. I couldn't touch the bottom. Water seeped into my clothes and strangled my body with cold fingers. I let out a yelp with my last breath before my head went under.

Myles: I heard a voice, in the distance. It could have just been Amy or that girl, but I knew I had to go back and help, so I ran in the direction of the scream. As I turned to run back, I realised that it was deeper in the forest, not going to camp. It hit me- it was Morgan and she needed help. I went into a sprint.

Morgan: As my clothes grew heavier and dragged me in, I flayled around to get my boots and coat off of me, UNDER water. It finally came off, and I shot to the surface, dizzily taking a rugged gasp of air. I pulled myself onto the bank, my bare red hards slipping on the ice. I crumpled into a ball and lay there, tired...so tired.

Myles: I burst into a small clearing, and saw a crumpled form on the ground. It was morgan. I ran over yelling her name. She was shivering insanely and taking sharp, crackling gasps for air, but all she got was a freezing cold mouth of snow. I turned her over, and untangled her hands from her knees. I knew just what happened by the clothes floting in the water. I zipped off my jacked and put it over her heart and put my shirt over her head. I was chest-naked, but she needed it more than I did. I scooped her in my arms, and began running towards camp. Her eyes looked like they were froven open, and I knew she would go into full on hypothermia if she didn't get help soon.

Morgan: Things started to clear, and I blinked rapidly, my eyes getting tired. A nap would be fine. It would be all better after a nice long nap.

Myles: I saw her eyes start to droop. "MORGAN! Do Not Go To Sleep! Stay Awake Morgan!!" I hollared to her to try and keep her eyes open. I shook her as I ran, but it was no use. By the time I jumped into camp, her eyes were closed, and her limbs were freezing.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

((hey, really on the suciciadal thing? realism please.))

Jake could literally hear the snow melting as he rubbed Witch down. His ears strained as he heard what sounded like elf's screams "Do yo u hear that?" He squinted and asked Amy.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm

((who? me? No body is gonna die. lol. atleast not my characters. I'm trying to add a hint of drama. I guess it's overused...... tongue ))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat May 30, 2009 4:12 pm

forlock wrote:((who? me? No body is gonna die. lol. atleast not my characters. I'm trying to add a hint of drama. I guess it's overused...... tongue ))

no on the my family committed suicide over me. bb i think lol idr
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun May 31, 2009 2:23 pm

((ohhh yahh that. same, it's kind of godmoding. Well not really. The opposite, in a good way. ???
I mean, you make things bad for your characters, just so they can relate to the other ones. wow Razz Total taking over of the topic - bad me.shame on you))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

((not really. I think it may be god modeling. *shrugs* what ever))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Amy: I looked up at Jake,"Yeah, I heard something..." I said."Should we go look?"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:12 pm

"After you." He rubbed his numb fingers and mounted.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

Amy: I smiled and mounted Liberty,"Let's try going right? That's where the voices sounded like they were coming from." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 am

"Alright." He said, urging into a canter as the river came into view. "Morgan!" His whisper was nearly silent,but his heart pounded in fear. He swong off Witch's back and knelt down at Morgan's side. He rubbed her near frozen arm. The corner of his lip twitched as he decided to make the offer. "I'll let you ride Witch." His eyes were uncertain in such a way it almost made him look sweet.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Myles: I looked at Jake and nodded.

Morgan: I moaned something very quietly, it was inaudible.

Myles: "Get her onto Witch. You'll have to ride with her." I said hoiping he would do so. "She's getting cold..."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Jake stared at Morgan's mute lips intensly, "Does she want to?" THere was no way he would let hims slef be bamboozled into letting someone else ride the crazed Witch without passion.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Myles: I sighed loudly and sharply. "Just get her on!" I tried to keep cool, but I had to get mad. "Of couse.....well she doesn't know....but..." I struggled to find persuading words, but I couldn't let her freeze. I watched her blue gaze stare at something no one could see, and not move. I switched my gaze to Jake. "She's freezing, she doesn't know what's going on...probably. She's dying. We just need to get her back to camp and warm her up." I waited a bit longer. Never mind, I'll carry her myself." i grunted. Some Friend. I tought. I lifted her up, her legs hanging over my arm, and head on my shoulder. I shivered. She was ice cold.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Amy: "Wait! You can't carry her! You'll both freeze and we'll be out here forever.If she can't go on Witch- she can go on Liberty." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"Myles." He said sharply, There was no time to play his soap-opera-cousin-hero game. Myles could not carry 100 something pounds in dead weight in 26 degree weather. Jake scootched back on Witch's back, making room for her on the more comfortable withers. He bent to try and help heave Morgan on to the perfectly cooperating horse.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Myles: I helped get Morgan onto Witch, and headed off to camp, looking back to see if they were following.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Jake rubbed her arms, tyring to work some warmth into her body. "Morgan." He wispered into her ear, his warm breath creating a cloud in the frozen air.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 am

Morgan: I fet something tickle on the side of my head but couldn't scratch it. I felt like sleeping, and had no strength. I didn't know what was going on. On the outside I looked serene but on the outside my heart was beating in panic.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 am

Jake squinted as he tried to remember an old science class. he recalled that you must remove wet items to stay warm, and Morgan's coat was icy and wet. Without thinking, he peeled of his jackets and warm coat so all he was left with was his bare skin, and nimbly helped her to change, even though he was pretty sure he could get arested for this in all fifty states and Puerto Rico. And Canada. He would do anything to get blood runing through her veins, even though gooseumps flared up on his all-year-round taned chest.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum