Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

+6
Horsegirl911
LlamaPrincess
Cmain
TigerPower
Blacky171
jackykins
10 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 27 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:"Anyone else?" Sorrow asked Huricane.

( I don't know if you missed this or dislike me but yeah XD kidding )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 27 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  jackykins Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

(oh sorry xD I'll reply nowwie.. I've been listening tooo 3oh 3 and they are amazingggggg <3)

S: I furrowed my brow and grinned." Seriously, where are you?" I asked taking a few steps forward.

H: "Yep, you'll see them around." I said nodding." Want to go for a swim?"
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

( i dislike playing shy characters.. its hard to stay in character when you are the exact opposite and it's awhile between post ( aka not on stage ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

jackykins wrote:(oh sorry xD I'll reply nowwie.. I've been listening tooo 3oh 3 and they are amazingggggg <3)

S: I furrowed my brow and grinned." Seriously, where are you?" I asked taking a few steps forward.

H: "Yep, you'll see them around." I said nodding." Want to go for a swim?"

"Skyy, Im right here... Is this a joke?" I asked then laughed. I sat in front of him still invisible.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

S: " I don't think so. I can't see you at all but I can hear you, so you should be very close." I replied raising one eyebrow.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

jackykins wrote:S: " I don't think so. I can't see you at all but I can hear you, so you should be very close." I replied raising one eyebrow.

I closed my eyes and appeared I'm right here. "Are you going blind?" I was visible the whole time.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:03 pm

((what? I thought you were invisible????)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

( jacky are you ignoring me again : ( XP )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

( i dislike playing shy characters.. its hard to stay in character when you are the exact opposite and it's awhile between post ( aka not on stage ))

H: I nodded and began walking leisurely over to the pond, since it was heading into Summer the water was still cold. Yet so refreshing.

((and Rook going blind would be an interesting plot twist... or getting a weird disease like an episode in house season two....two parts: 'euphoria'))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 am

Sorrow stepped carefully towards the water. She put her paw to it and lightly touched it, careful. Small light blue swirls, much like smoke came off her paw, then she stepped in. The water felt good on her coat. She dipped her muzzle in slowly and drew back after a drink. She smiled shyly at Hurricane, then lighty flicked water at him with a tad more confidence. Don't blow it Sorrow. She reminded herself.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:19 am

( Yesh! it is finished
Tis is Sorrow, well what she looks like. This took along time on paint and a little of gimp. It's currently 5:18 am and I must get to bed. The lineart isn't mine, but the designs are so no touchy : ) )

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 27 14kjqsn
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

jackykins wrote:
LlamaPrincess wrote:Sorrow was a little alarmed to that question. " Uggh sure. " She mumbled. " Lead the way." She said trying to sound more confident.

H: I nodded and began walking leisurely over to the pond, since it was heading into Summer the water was still cold. Yet so refreshing.

((and Rook going blind would be an interesting plot twist... or getting a weird disease like an episode in house season two....two parts: 'euphoria'))

(Haha, I just apperared!! I have invisability power?...)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

((I'm so confused! are you visible or not? and when did it happen?)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh my gosh, im so sorry my life has been unvelievable lately..... anyways, I turned invisable i think last page or a few pages back, and I just turned back visable. :]
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27