Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Curse.Book 1.

3 posters

Go down

Case Curse.Book 1. Empty Case Curse.Book 1.

Post  pinkstar5 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:21 pm

I know this is a story but theres no other sections so i'm posting it here cause i'm also a great story writer.
Chapter 1 A note:Cassidy Laker had no fun with her family at all.Bryan and Lesliy her brothers were looking for tresuare in there house.Jamie and Robert her parents had to work at Tops all the time.Kim,Cassie,Lalia and Cassidy had to take care of there little sisters and brothers.Italy,Paris,Ben and Adam were the 2 and 3 year olds always in trouble.Cassidy's alarm rang softly at 5:12 in the morning."Bryan."Cassidy mumbled walking to her closet.She took out her jeans,pink tank top and green flip flops and ran to her door as it was being knocked on.Italy was standing there dissapointed."I sorry."She said.Cassidy carried Italy to the bathroom and made her a warm bath."You wet your bed again didn't you."Cassidy said."I sorry."Italy said again."I's alright.You have to learn from any mistake even wetting your bed is a mistake."Cassidy said.She put Italy in the bathtub and took her Elmo pj's downstairs to the washer.She washed Italy's hair and put her in a skirt,sneakers and t-shirt and ran downstairs holding her hand.Her mom was cutting peaches for the toast."Eww."Lalia said coming in.Italy sat down and Cassidy got the mail.A note that said to Cassidy was sitting there she picked it up and read it.Cassidy you must report to my place after school. From, 1267 North Street."I wonder."Cassidy said.[I know were not supposed to use red or blue but we all pretty much own this site.]

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Case Curse.Book 1. Empty Re: Case Curse.Book 1.

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 am

sounds mysterious!!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 pm

This is an rp site, but whatever. Good beginning so far on your story!
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down