Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with Empty ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Guys, this website is falling apart. I have moved on to a different website. I have no idea, but if you guys would like to join it is : www.HorseIslefan.com

It is meant for horseisle, but I mainly go on there to rp and things. I guess this is goodbye, we will probably all rp with each other again sometime. Goodbye guys! I will miss you! - Blacky

P.s if you join that site, I am no longer Blacky, I am now MojoScout *mojo for short* so I hope to see you all then... if you ever get this that is. My roleplays will eventually get deleted. Im sorry if I ever did anything to anyone. Goodbye guys :[ - Sincerely, Mojo Sad oh and by the way, good luck with your lives.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with

Post  forlock! Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

:'((( AW, this site feels so....deserted. You guys were like a family to me XD I miss the old days when we would RP on WI. Now I'm on a site called Chicken Smoothie, but it's also been pretty much over-run with bossy mods and TONS of roleplayers. if you guys ever find this, go on and find me! I'll keep the name forlock forever Very Happy
Blacky, Idk if you'll see this, but I'll go find you on that site :DD We all need to get together soon again!!
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS- who I rp with

Post  forlock! Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 pm

forlock! wrote::'((( AW, this site feels so....deserted. You guys were like a family to me XD I miss the old days when we would RP on WI. Now I'm on a site called Chicken Smoothie, but it's also been pretty much over-run with bossy mods and TONS of roleplayers. if you guys ever find this, go on and find me! I'll keep the name forlock forever Very Happy
Blacky, Idk if you'll see this, but I'll go find you on that site :DD We all need to get together soon again!!

K, so I tried the site and it doesn't work Sad I'm looking over the roleplays, and I smile sometimes at the plain and simple replies we gave eachother. I used to think I was a pretty good rpleplayer, when now I write paragraphs and paragraphs. It's sad though. It's like going back to a house or town that had gone up in flames...now it's only ashes Sad I feel like a fool, talking about a website like that, but we all had some great times. I'll try my best to get this all back together, but there's going to be a time where I'll have to stop trying and just accept it, if nothing works.

I won't say farewell just yet ;D I'm still trying.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum