Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

+7
Blacky171
kellyb47
LibertyLOVER
LlamaPrincess
Webkinz Luver 101
Pixymixy
jackykins
11 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 41 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

Kysar: I noticied the commotion and joined the seach by the river.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 41 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm

" Thank you." Romeo said to Rolo in a haste and began to serch for Flower.

( Gimme a secound gotta find the last post with Flower in it )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:" Please." He answered as his ears perked to something. He listened. It was only a squwacking and screeching family of birds. He sighed heavilyand began to trot to an unpatrolled area.

Flower groaned heavily. She was numb allover. She pulled herself up a little higher onto the bank. She took a deep breath and whinnied, cracking twice. Her throat trobbed as she sank back down.

( HAHA found it )

Flower heard movement but couldn't tell what it was coming from. She was worried it was the wolves so she slipped down into the water as much as she could. She gave a hiss like whinnie to warn what ever was coming to be carful, then closed her eyes and hoped for the best.

Romeo heard an off sound, nothing he was used to. He galloped towards the sound as quickly as his tired self could take him. From where he was the river was off coloured. He pushed faster. " Flower?!" He called out. " Flower!?". Then in clear sight laid a filly. He slowed and walked catiously. " Flower?" He said only a dozen paces away.

Was Flower dead? She was hearing her father's voice. " Da.. aa.. Dad?" She barely mumbled. Her head lifted slightly and her vision became clear. " Dad!" She mumbled with excitment. She tried to pull herself up, with no success.

Romeo stumbled forward. " Flower, you're alive!" He said shocked. He lowered his head to her's and caught her muzzle, holding it up. " Flower." He mumbled and nuzzled her. He stared at her amazed. He then noticed her eyes were foggy. He gaze looked down her body. " What happened to you?" He mumbled and slowly put down her head. He stumbled so more into the water, looking at her wounds. He dropped his muzzle down to her back and carfully touched an open cut. Flower's body stuttered in pain. He pulled back and looked at her. " What have I done." He whispered.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 am

I galloped up behind the two. "It wasn't you Romeo. It was wolves. I defended her, while the wolves attacked me." I showed him the deep gash in my back line and on my leg. "It was a whole pack." I said. "I signaled her to stay in the water until I found a close herd nearby." I whinnied to him.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 am

Liberty: I trotted up,"Oh Flower!" I gasped,"Thank god."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 am

I snorted and rolled my eyes. If it wasn't for me, she would have been eaten by them! I sighed and then let everyone meet Flower again. I walked away and waited in the back.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Kysar: I trotted up beside the new stallion (stallion, right blacky??) and watched them welcome the filly. "I didn't even know her, but no foal should be let to die. You did a good thing by fighting back the wolves, and helping them hind her. The search ha sbeen on for a few days now." I said tilting my head.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

R: I bit my lip anxiously, I was happy she was alive but she was definitely very badly injured. "I hope she's okay." I said which came out as a whisper. I felt so bad for Romeo, his daughter was right there in front of him, lying almost lifeless.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 am

Romeo looked to Nutmeg, with worry. He then turned to Flower, " Come on girl, we need to get you out of this cold water before you get worse." He mumbled and lifted her head, and tired to push her up.

Flower moved her legs to try and push herself up. She struggled but managed to lift herself up enough to let Romeo help some more.

( Hint hint to help )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am

"Here, let me help." I said gently helping to life Flower up.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

"Eh, okay here's ma part." I said with a grunt, as the hill down to the river was steep. I slid down, and trotted up behind the foal, incase she were about to slip and fall. I nosed her on every time she did stumble. She was quite the brute, (in a good way) and I admired how she could stand so proudly after so many days alone, just as a foal.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Once Flower's leg were straight Romeo let her lean on him for support. He nuzzled her as the walked to find a less steep are to climb. " Thanks." He said shakly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm

I smiled at Romeo, and helped Flower along. I bet everyone had missed her, she was a fun asset to the herd.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 am

forlock wrote:Kysar: I trotted up beside the new stallion (stallion, right blacky??) and watched them welcome the filly. "I didn't even know her, but no foal should be let to die. You did a good thing by fighting back the wolves, and helping them hind her. The search ha sbeen on for a few days now." I said tilting my head.

"Thank you. No one else realizes what I did though." I turned and showed him the deep gash where my saddle line was and on my leg. " from the wolves." I continued.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 pm

((Srry, I went ahead.))

Kysar: I stared at (??) Gash. "Whoa." I said squinting at it. "You should get hat checked. Maybe wash it off and put some cobwebs on it, to stop the bleeding." i advised lifting my head.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41