Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~

+3
LibertyLOVER
LlamaPrincess
Pixymixy
7 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Empty ~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Your trotting in a dusty valley, hungry and thirsty. There's no water or other animals in at least a mile... or so you think. It's getting dark and you approach a cave. Suddenly, two mountain lions jump out at you. You buck at them so that there's more distance in between you and them, and then you run for your life...literally. You run for hours. You run for miles. You keep running, even when they're not following you, just to get to a safer place. You lie down to rest and you let out a loud whinnie, just in case any horses are near. Suddenly, you hear a returning whinnie, and with renewed hope, you get up and canter towards it. You are suddenly standing in front of a large, handsome stallion. He looks at you with sparkling eyes. "hello, I am Arrow. Welcome to Clarendale,would you like to join my heard?" He asks, as he moves to the side to reveal a large, beautiful Valley. Do you join? If so please fill out this form:

Name:

Personality:
Wants a mate, or WAM:
Interested in lead mare or ILM:
Picture or Description:
Other:

Here's mine:

Name: Arrow
Personality: Kind, strong, brave, muscular, fun, playful, and friendly
Wants a mate, or WAM: yes!
Interested in lead mare or ILM: No! I'm lead stallion
Picture or Description:
~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Blinkhead
Other: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures!

River:

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Dcp01056
~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ N-1

Waterfall:

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Waterfall_large
~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Hot-waterfall

Scenery:

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Yosemite-Valley-Print-C10054920
~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ 6448-1187089045-pacific_breezes,_kalalau_valley,_kauai,_hawaii_-_preview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members!

Lead Stallion:
Arrow-Pixymixy

Lead Mare:
?

Stallions:
Stone-LlamaPrincess
Rolo-LibertyLOVER

Mares:
Nutmeg-jackyhobbes7
Sarah- Webkinz Luver 101
Sunkiss-LlamaPrincess
Liberty- LiberyLOVER

Foals:[/u]

Mares, the more *'s you have beside your name, the more Arrow likes you, so keep checking!

Last edited by Pixymixy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Empty Re: ~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm

please join people!
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~ Empty Re: ~Clarendale Herd~A horse rp~need lead mare!~

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:42 pm

Name: Sunkiss
Personality: Find out
Wants a mate, or WAM: Yes
Interested in lead mare or ILM: If she like the lead stallion
Picture or Description:
http://girlonpainthorse.deviantart.com/art/Keep-On-Playin-Games-35437656
Other: Siblings

Name: Stone
Personality: Fing out
Wants a mate, or WAM: Yes
Picture or Description:
http://jess401.deviantart.com/art/A-Horse-s-Tale-51926795
Other:
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:44 pm

I whinnied loudly, then continuedmy gallop. We came to the edge of the mountian.
I stomped my front hooves and neighed looking down. I looked up and saw and eagle. I winnied to it friendly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 pm

I heard whinnies and whinnied back.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:54 pm

I harded my whinnie back then reared. I echoed a partern in my hoof stomping.I watched the eagle. I started chasing it, soon racing it..... We continued on down the mountian laughing. I soo bumpednto a stallion, " Oh sorry." I blushed.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:56 pm

I laughed "that's ok" I said "I'm arrow" I neighed "have you come to join my heard?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:59 pm

((I g2g..I'll be on after dinner))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 pm

((back))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 pm

I looked over his shoulder, " Herd?" I asked playfully whinning my brother down. " Sunkiss" I answered.
I whinnied back then started to canter over.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

I laughed "well....soon to be herd... nice to meet you" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 pm

I laughed, " You too. My brother should be here soon." I said.
I gallloped over, " Hello." I said taking in a lot of breath.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:42 pm

"hi, I'm Arrow" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm

" Stone." I answered politly. " I see you to have already met." I said smling at my sister.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 pm

I nodded. "do you guys want a tour around?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm

" Sure." I said happily, I turned over to my brother, " I founded us a herd." I told him.
" Ohh Sister." I mumbled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 pm

"ok, here is the river" I said leading then down a little dirt path.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 pm

I nodded and smiled at him.
I took a sip, " Pretty tasty." I told him.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

I laughed "yah, it's pretty clear and clean" I told them. Next I led them to the shelter "these are the caves for when it's raining or for protection. there's lots of room....and...." I said as I ducked under some twigs that were wound together as a blanket to separate to parts of the cave, "there's this little room" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 pm

I walked in, " It's nice view in here on the vally." I said admiring the beauty.
I nodded.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 pm

I smiled ((i g2g sorry..bye))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 pm

(( KK bye.... ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 pm

((actually I can stay a wee bit longer Smile ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:34 pm

" Is there anymore?" I asked walking over.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm

"well the rest is pretty much open so you can see the rest yourself, I guess" i said leading them back out into the field/Valley.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next