Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

+4
Blacky171
LibertyLOVER
jackykins
Pixymixy
8 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 29 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:46 pm

"my Daddy'll let you lease a horse or buy one and I'll ride Caspar in the show!" Kyria grinned with her lips but her eyes looked as evil as a cat's.

(Forlock do you have a murderer charrie preparied?))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 29 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  forlock! Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

((MUAHAH- maybe Twisted Evil unless you don't want me to....Razz))

Mary-Jane: I looked somewhat hopefull, but then burst out crying aain. "I want Sundancer!!" I yelped for my dead horse. I sniffled and blwe my nose hard. I calmed down a little and looked up at Kyria. "I-I'm sorry." I said, dropping my hands in my lap. "I'm miserable. But.. it would be great if I could lease a horse for the show." I smiled a little bit. "But I still don't think it will be the same." I said getting up. I police man came over with a blanket and a cell phone. He wrapped it around her shoulders. "it's your parents." he said

Mary-Jane: "Mum?" She paused, and choked a little. "Yes..he..yah." She went on to tell her mom about how Kyria had offered to sell or lease a hore to them.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

((I totally want you too! Has Kyria meet them?))

Kyria's eyes misted as she thought about Emerald. His hair matted and his flanks sweaty and bloody. This person, this ugh, she didn't even know how to describe it, needed to cough up her horse. Ayyy-sap. She pulled out her phone.

"Hello Darling!" She heard her Dad's cheer ful voice on the other line.

"Daddy. Emerald is is is.."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

((ehehehhehehehhehheheheh...sounds exciting))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

((^^verry!))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 pm

((LOL. no))

Mary-Jane: I flipped the phone closed and sat down on the cold grass. It was night, and the only light was from the police cars and ambulances. I wiped a dry tear (is that possible??) and looked at Kyria. She was sad to. I saw Taylor coming up to us, holding foam cups with hot chocolate. She handed one to me, and I nodded. She offered one to Kyria too, and sipped her own.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Kyria accepted the cup but didn't drink any. Sugar and tears don't mix well. "Emerald has been horsenapped."

There was a moment of silence.
"Well I guess you'll have to ride Dixie in the show." He said like a buisness man. "We'll find you Emerald and or another horse. Are any other horses gone?"

"yes." SHe trembled. "another is well dead. I offered her one of our horses."

"Good girl!" he said proudly. "I'll be over before noon tomorrrow."
and the line went dead.

Kyria's sigh was shakey as she eyed Caspar.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Taylor: I stayed quiet for now. Maybe it was the best thing to do.

The police had already cleared the area and called in the forensics people.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:14 pm

"Where could they be?" Her waonder was useless.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29