Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysler Town

+7
orangefairy555
horsechic8690
jackykins
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
11 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Crysler Town - Page 21 Empty Re: Crysler Town

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Katie: I walked over to Jessica, on another attempt to be her friend. "SOOOOO" I said loudly, slamming my tray on Jessica's table, causing everyone to look away. "What's up?" I said biting into a celary stick. "Hey!!! I was thinking.....the Welcome Back Fall Dance is coming up soon, and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the afterparty with me." I said sweetly, batting my eyelashes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

"Um...." Jessica pulled her phone out of her pocket and scrolled through her scedual. "Sure." She smiled and crossed her waxed legs. "Who do you think you are going to go with?" She asked with a little general intrest.

Kris walked in the cafe and sid into a chair next to Taylor. "Feeling better?" She asked taking a bite of fried fish.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Katie: "Oh.." I chucked, bewlindered. "What a dope!" I thought to myself. "I have much to teach her." I said proudly, in my mind of course. "Who do I think I'm going with? Well, I'm going with my boyfriend...." I said and looked over at Will. He waved at Jessica, but I though it was me, so I batted my lashes and waved dreamily. "...Will." I smiled and looked back at Jessica. "Who are you going with?" I asked examining a crease in my skirt casually.

Taylor: "Oh, I'm fine, thanks." I actually was. It felt bad at the scene of the crime, but it was probably was inside of me that hurt most. In a way it was cool, to think that Katie would think Will, the most popular guy in school, who has so much more to care about, would actually like me back. "Uh...I'm Taylor." I smiled akwardly. "Thanks.....for being so nice earlier." I said shyly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 pm

While Katie looked away, Jessica held back a snicker in her hand and gave Will a tiny finger wave. When Katie's head snapped back she gave her nails a quick blow. "Me?!" She said with a faux start. "Well, I guess who ever asks me first..." She unnoiticeably shifted a fraction of her gaze to Will.

"Not a trouble." Kris replied and took a bite while trying to casusally slip in one of thoese american phrases. "Why aren't you sitting by your friend?" She asked and nodded to one of the model like blondes seated in the centre if the cafe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:04 pm

I gave her a weird stare, and chuckled. "You're not from around here are you?" I laughed. "Oh...her?" My smiled was completely wiped off. "She's not my friend. She just pretends to be, infront of the teachers." I said coldy. What was wrong with me?? I was being so mean. I didn't use to be like this....then I realised something and let my head droop into my arms. I let out a loud sigh.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Kris cocked an eyebrow. "I know the type." She shook her head in a disaproving manner. "My Sister does her school at home, now." SHe knew she sounded random but hoped Tay;or wou;d get the infrence
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh, cool." I said smiling weakly. I shook my head. "Well, I have to go to class early taday. So...bye." I smiled and threw out my garbage.

((wanna just skip to the end of the day?))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Kris gave an insulted glare as Taylor walked away. She wondered what that girl was thinking. She had no friends and then back talked the first person to be nice to her!

Jessica, Mark, Kris, and Jake finished their lunches and concluded the day of school.

((Sure.))

"Hey Taylor." Mark called in the hallway as he stuffed his Deisel back pack.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Taylor: "Oh, hey." I shut my locker and swung my lame green backpack ovwer my shoulder. Finally, a highilight of my day, I thought to myself. "What's up?" I said walking towards him.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm

"Nothing much." Mark grinned and tigetened the arm straps of his backpack. "Just wondering if you were going to keep your promise and ride with me tonight."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Ah! How could you forget that?!
I scolded myself, in my mind. I had TOTALLY forgot. "Uh...heh." I made a weird smile. "Yah...." I said trying to sound like I hadn't forgotten. What was I so worried about. It's not like I had reall made plans or anything. So I cooled off and got a grip. "I always keep my promises." I shrugged, finally pulling out a real smile. Even though I didn't promise, who wouldn't have? "Okay. I'll meet you at the park in an hour I guess." I said leading the way out the door.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 pm

"Uhm okay bye." Mark relpied ackwardly. He rain his fingers through his hair anf headed for the black Lexus.

Jessica Pressed down on the gass and headed for the comfor of the Eli's house hold.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Taylor: I followed Mark out the door and turned towards my house. I started walking. I waved to Will, but I didn't think he saw me, because he was getting dragged away by Katie. I kept walking.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Jessica surfed Sephora.com for some new lipgloss and eyeliner.

Jake jogged tward the house that was about a half a mile away.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

When I got home, I changed into some comfy jeans and a plaid blouse, and tied up my hair. I groomed Dallas for an hour and dressed him up inn his brand new tack. I mounted and began to wards the park. It was chilly, and the sun was setting. It was almost winter, but I didn't bother to go in and get a sweater. I just kicked into a trott.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Mark was tacking up Constillation when Jake walked into the barn.
"WHere are you going?" Jake asked in general curiosity.
"TO the park." Mark hissed and swong on the paint's back. He steered put of the barn and onto the gravel path.
"Jake shrugged and decied to tack up Witch and stop by Taylor's.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 pm

I trotted on, until I got to the park. I let Dallas attempt the task of eating grass with a new bridal. I patted his neck and looked around.

((Idk what elseto say. Smile))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Mark pulled to a halt next to Taylor. "Hows the grass?" He joked.

Jake Dis mounted and knocked on the door to taylor's house. hewaite d paitently for her to answer thte door.

Jessica opened her MacBook AIR and openedd an AIM window to Will

DrezzageMe* (Jessica): HEY WiLL WHATS UP??
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 am

Taylor: I forced a smile. It wasn't that good of a joke, but I went with it. "Eh, well Dallas seems to like it, so I'd give it a ten." I said looking nervously around. "ok, so....uh, let's get going." I smiled and lifted Dallas's head. He grunted in protest, but he went into a trott for me anyways.

TheGreatWill (lol. Will) : HEY! NOT MUCH =) WHACHA DOIN TODAY?
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

"Are you and Dallas okay?" Mark asked as Constallation fought against the the bit throwing her head up.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

"Oh, we're fine. I've just got a bunch of stuff on my mind, and Dallas.....well he's always like that." I chuckled. "Him and his grass. " I said trotting on.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

"Well, lets give him a run for his money." He offered a smile as he tried to sheer her up. "Any good trails?" he asked as he let up on the reins and Constillation bounced into a trot.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I chuckled and nodded to a path in the middle. "That one, is really nice. It leads through the deciduous part (the ones with leaves. lol. I don't know how to spell it) and up to a lake. I go there alot with Ja-" I said stopping myself. "With James." I said, SO relifed that a friend of my Uncle's was boarding their horse named James at my barn. I sighed and quickly moved to the next one, and pointed to the deciduous path on the right. "that one is pretty long, it spreads into many different paths, and one leads to the next town. But it's very beautiful." then I pointed to the one all the way on the left. "And that's the Pine forest. It's actually a picnic trail, but it's really nice in the summer." I said stopping Dallas. "So...take your pick." I smiled.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm

"The middle one sounds good to me." Mark said thinking her studder was just a case of hiccups. He collected Constallation as she keept fighting the bit. "Oh shush I just fed you." He joked to the mare.

Jake dismounted and left Witch ground tied. He moseied up tp the front porch and rapped on the front door with his nuckles.

*dREZZAGEME: NOT MUCH. JUST AVOiDiNG HW. SO BORED. MARK WENT OUT WiTH TAYLOR.
Jessica typed in a fraction of a second. She caressed her black berry curve before heading to he closet for a pair of Devion Aire breeches.

Kris tugged on a pair of Roos and headed down the long street. She wanted to explore the towne and prayed she wouldn't get lost.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Taylor: "Uh....okay." I said and kicked into a trott.

Taylor's Uncle: I heard a knok and opened the door. I was surprided to see Jake. "Well hello Jake." I siad and stuck out my hand to greet him. "If you're looking for Taylor, she's out at the park with Dallas, I think."

TheGreatWill: SAME. OH REALLY? COOL. I GUESS YOU'RE LITTLE MISS "IN ON EVERYTHING" THEN Smile DID U KNOW THAT A NEW MOVIE IS PLAYING IN TOWN?
I joked
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next