Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

+6
Horsegirl911
LlamaPrincess
Cmain
TigerPower
Blacky171
jackykins
10 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  Blacky171 Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:24 pm

A dark force was coming over me. I struggled to say something. "Dark Force coming for my pups." I struggled shivering.
Lucky squirmed to Moma. "Moma? MOMA?!" She said balling her eyes out with tears.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Silent told with a flick of his tail for hurricain to setal the pups. "What force?" he siad now he was pushing his paws on her flank softly and light drifted inside her. It surched for the spot making her ill. it found it and mended it. "Lava?" he asked
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 pm

"Your mom will be fine." I comforted the pups quietly." so will you, now you should rest."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Lance stumbled towrds his mothers sent. but then layed down again scared
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm

I shivered and then returned to my normal self. I shook my head not knowing what happened.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm

"are you okay?"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 am

I moaned and then I opened my mouth. You could see a white shadow come out and then go back in to me. All of a sudden, I disapeared.
I cried for my Moma.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am

Silent looked around scared. Was it the shadow army. His arch enimeys the ones he had been fighting his whle life. they where known for their shadows and getting inside the other wolves. could it be?
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:38 pm

name:Leyla
personality:uh you will find out but she is tough strong youll find out the rest
power:psychic,fast, super strength
history:ask her
interested in alpha female:yes
looking for mate:yes
any extra info:well she is flirty
pic:~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 9 Fe1baf9eea7c1fc1776cb292abaee0ab,14,19,0
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:33 pm

I soon returned to Silent and lava's den.I looked around for Lava."Where'd she go?" I asked worriedly.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Leyla walked around and found a pack "Hullo can you tell me where your alpha is?" i asked one of the wolfs
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Kassidy wrote:"I won't let anything come between us" I said to her "Nothing ever will"

I gave her a hug, " I knew you'd agree. I just wanted to talk it over." I said.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:10 am

TigerPower wrote:Silent looked around scared. Was it the shadow army. His arch enimeys the ones he had been fighting his whle life. they where known for their shadows and getting inside the other wolves. could it be?

I went to this place in the spirit world. I got really scared and searched for a way out. "Silent?" I called. I looked around and knew I was in Silent now. I shivered and then kept calling his name. I entered his mind and got me out but just then someone took my oxygen and I fell to the ground shivering in the forest.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Leyla went to the lake and jumped in kinda mad that no one answered me
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:46 am

I smiled at my sister and padded away.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

"she just diasapered!" he yowled in consern.

Sky senced her brothers fear and startred to his den with a brisk pass.
Scyler followed sky whom he had been talking to.
Dainer senced silents fear as well for they where bonded in the peace war. he soon was rushing behind the others.
Steel herd wails and went to the sound
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Leyla walked around "hello?"
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:41 pm

I cautiously frowned and got into attack mode. "Whos there?" I asked. I knew I was deep into the forest.
"Your darkest nightmare" He said in return. I scratched her all over.
I screamed a piercing scream and fell to the ground with blood coming out of my legs face and flanks. My wing half broken off. I fell to the ground my eyes closed doing nothing.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:32 pm

I walked to the forest
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:19 am

I nodded then padded out too. I padded over to the water and lapped it quickly, lonesomely. I walked in up to my knees and started blanklessly around me.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Blackbeauty171 wrote:I cautiously frowned and got into attack mode. "Whos there?" I asked. I knew I was deep into the forest.
"Your darkest nightmare" He said in return. I scratched her all over.
I screamed a piercing scream and fell to the ground with blood coming out of my legs face and flanks. My wing half broken off. I fell to the ground my eyes closed doing nothing.
(Tiger your turn! Smile))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:02 am

"Shadows" Silent said simply to the wolfs who fought by his side in the peace war. They nodded and then gathered around outside "Hurricain watch my pups." Then the wolfs eyes begain to grow.

Steel eyes glowed the brightest and metal slowly rose inward to silent who stood in the middle. Then....
Dainer. Rock sliped up the same as the meatal did as his eyes glowed
Then sky. Water swirled around the circle and Scyler drew a up lighting as it crashed around the circle

"Now. FIRE!" whispered Silent in a devilish voice. his eyes glowed a vibrent white and lit an near by falledn limb. then his white wings appered and light and shadows swirled around the storm of wolves and wind picked up skys turned black earth shoke and then.............................................

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The light and shadows burst out in sonic boom look and the couds cleared the ground seatled and the dust seatled. but where the wolves where.... GOne. They had entered a unknow realem .... The Shadow Forest Of Pharoniciono King Of the dead and underworld light of the Darkness death to the life.

The forest was black earth was dry all was shadows and dusty. Then in the distance came a light. white. Bright. It was shadows wings and then smaller lights of red(dainer) Yellow(steel) Blue(sky) and Green(scyler) grew in the dust as the eyes and wings of the wolves came threw the Long lost life they had abandone to live instead of fight. They seemed tense with every step but seemed to only look foward and as to know as where they where.

A laugh sounded in the distance and echoed threw the hallow forest. menicing and evil the one only hold to the Shadow king who had sent his minion LionFire his best warrior besides his second class beta Dragon Blaze. They went to gat lava

(((Lava I play Pharo (king) blaze whisper and lion you can play any other shadow

p.s. what happens in the reamle stays in the realme)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 am

I nodded and watched the pups carefully.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am

{what happened?}
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:51 am

((( lava started acting weird and then faints and disapeears now 5 wolves who once fought in the peace war which none of you will probelt know about. Silent led Sky dainer steel and scyler read the big long post i posted up there)))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next