Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

+4
Cmain
Blacky171
TigerPower
Webkinz Luver 101
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I pointed my nose, "Over there,"
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

http://ilvdolls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

"Ok, thanks." I said and padded over to them with my tail swishing back and forth.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:06 pm

I chose a slightly large but cozy den.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:15 pm

I chose a den that had a nice veiw of the water. I marked it and then went for a little walk. I looked in the den next to mine and saw Ginger. I smiled "wanna come for a walk with me?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:17 pm

"Sure." I said getting up and walking out of my den.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 pm

I smiled. "swim?" I asked looking towards the lake. the sun was setting slowley
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:20 pm

"Okay." I replied looking at the sun.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I padded towards the still water. I steped in causing little ripples around me
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I looked at my reflection in the water and smiled. I slipped in quietly and swam around for a bit.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 pm

I swam around a bit and then splashed her playfully
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:32 pm

I giggled."Hey!" I said and splashed him back.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:45 pm

I laughed and ducked under but the splash still got me. "that splash was only a small one" I warned her playfully and splashed her again. This time the splash was much bigger.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

I smirked and cocked my head to one side. I spalshed him back laughing, I dove under and swam around near the seaweed.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:51 pm

I followd and waited for her to come up for breath.. I was ready to splash her....
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:11 pm

I dove a little deeper when a seaweed grabbed onto one of my legs. I tried to pull free but it didn't budge. I managed to lift my paw above the surface. I could barely breath.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Steel hunted down a deer and with one power thrust and bite the deer layed limp under his grasp. he draged the deer carelessly back to camp and threw it across camp and it slid to the edge of the fresh kill pile. he shoke his fur and sat down.

Kate watched as he threw his deer into the pile carelessly with no intation of eating. She winced at it then her mind traviled to her own problems. One the one that came to her mind the most was not having a mate.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:45 pm

I saw her paw surface. She was thrashing it violently. No bubbles were coming up, showing no sign of breathing. "oh no" I said and dove under. It was deep and murky and I could barley see a thing down there. I finally felt her and bit the seaweed that was holding her down. I pulled her up... she looked unconscious. I brought her to shore and patted her back gently so that she could cough up the water she had swallowed.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:53 pm

I lay motionless for a few minutes and began to cough and sputter.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:59 pm

I continued patting her back "are you ok?" I asked her worriedly
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:19 pm

I coughed up most of the water, I coughed a few last times and panted.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:36 pm

"all done?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I coughed again and nodded."Thanks." I sputtered.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:46 pm

I smiled "no problem.. I think you should just get some rest now" I said looking at her. She looked really tired
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:48 pm

I nodded. I managed to get up but fell back down again.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:50 pm

"here, lean on me" I said, helping her up
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next