Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

+4
Cmain
Blacky171
TigerPower
Webkinz Luver 101
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 pm

I walked inside quietly."Hey." I said softly.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Teribithia Forest, Wolf Pack, Chapter One, titled ~A New Start~

Post  kdsw1 Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Midnight took a nap

Demon explored the rest of teribithia

Last edited by kdsw1 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

(( wolves aren't known for eating berries the eat meat just to let u know))

"well what if i do!'
"You wouldn't!"

"Yes I would. You Know it. Just becuase I do I would!"
"Fine!"

"Fine!" Kate ran away crying
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:34 pm

"How did you sleep?" I asked sitting down next to him.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:31 pm

"pretty well.... you?" I asked, smiling at her
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Kate ran down to where to wolves where waking and she sat down a few yards away. she mumbled.
Steel did not care she was not it.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:01 pm

"Good, same with me." I answered.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:07 pm

I smiled and nodded "you feeling better... from yesterday, I mean?... you looked a bit light headed when I walked you to your den" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:10 pm

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better." I said shaking off my coat.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 pm

"great.... whatda you wanna do?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 pm

"Maybe just go for a walk." I suggested shrugging
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 pm

"alright.. lets go" I said and got up. I shook my coat off and waited for her.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:27 pm

I walked out of the cave with ((ash..right?)) and walked into the deeper forest.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 pm

((yup))
I smiled at her and padded along beside her.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:36 pm

I smiled back and padded along."So, how did you find the pack?" I asked
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:40 pm

"well i guess I was just sad and lonely. I let out a loud howl, just to let it all out, and then a wolf howled back... I followed the howl, and well... yeah... what about you?" I asked her
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm

"I had been nearly killed trying to escape where I was kept in captivity, and needed somewhere to live." I replied.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 pm

I nodded, and walked on in silence for awhile.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm

I kept walking along.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:45 am

Demon and Midnight went to the lake and swam around
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 pm

I broke the silence "do you have any siblings?" I asked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:21 pm

"Well, I used to. I don't really know anymore." I said shrugging."What about you?"
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:24 pm

"yeah, same" I admitted "when I was about 3 our pack was hunted down... we all split up, and now I don't know what has happened since.... all I know is that they survived the raid" I said and sighed
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:27 pm

"I only know of two that may be alive,my brother Lightning and my other brother Mercury." I replied.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:30 pm

I nodded "I have a feeling my sister and brothers are alive,.. the were always stronger and smarter than me and if i made it, I have a feeling they did too" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next