Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

+5
Webkinz Luver 101
Cmain
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
TigerPower
9 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 10 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:09 pm

(( she got pulled back in and now both scar and slash the two trying to save her Shocked I think Rolling Eyes Smile oh and does any one want to have a
~ * ^ @ a sighn next to the cat you like in your color? just pm me and I will put a star or what ever by so and so))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 10 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm

((oh.. ok. uh.. I don't have a cat I can think of, but i will pm you if that happens later))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:13 pm

(( cool thanks))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm

((Smile rp?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 pm

(( g 2 g))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:17 pm

((awww.. kay bye))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 am

I chomped then down quickly, the head ache started to go away a little, " Thanks, I'll get back to camp as quickly as possible." I said smiling then jogged off.
On of the enimies tiger's was jumping towards Emerald. " Emerald, watch out!" I yelled and pushed her out of the way, the tiger digging his claws into my neck. I roared then thrashed myself around. I filped over and rolled a bit on my back. I turned my head to him and bit his neck. His grip losened and I pinned him down. I roared in his face. He squirmed out of place and ran away his tail between his legs.

( Tiger I have a question, I have a * by my name, is that from Scar? ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:09 pm

emerald eyes where wide with horror. She blinked thanfuly then ran over to him. "are you hurt?!"
((means you have a chance for second in commaned))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 pm

E: "blue sky!" I called and ran after her
G: I roared as a tiger came towards me. I tried to pounce, but I pounced too late. It had it's claws dug deep into my skin. I winced in pain. I tried to get up, but they banded me back down, causing my head to hit the ground with such great force i blacked out. The last thing I saw was blood gushing out from the deep gouge on my chest ((I don't mean like another word for uh... i just mean the upper part of her body))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 am

"Scar? Slash is that you?" I said and then fainted once again.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:06 pm

"yes... it's us" reashered slash. he layed her down on a grassy plain. then turned to look for stragling emenys left from the battle.

Scar was qurraling with a Tiger who had nocked out genimi and was easliy beating it. The size of scar against the run down tiger was a sad sight. the tiger ran away tail between it's legs. He turned his atention to genimi. Now what? he thought. without a med cat who would heal her and the others.

Noticing who had fallen(genimi) slash looked around for another tiger to take her place till she recovered.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

((kk I'm totally lost..whats going on???)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:57 pm

((Okay so we got attacked by other tigers and we a scaring them off but some enemy stragled behind and they have nearly drownded nala and slas. Injured our med wolf gemini and dary sky had falled and hit her head and another tiger attacked danger zone and saved emerald yeah... thats it... I think))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:58 pm

((kk...but how should I come in??idk how..))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:09 pm

(( just say you where in the fight for better detail on the story look at news first page i just added))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:13 pm

((kk))
I fought off a couple of tigers but while I was fighting off one in front of me one jumped on my back and started dig his teeth into my neck. I roared in pain but I was loosing too much blood to fast. I tried to fight him off but I was getting weaker and weaker. I gave a last croak hoping somebody would come.((is Emerald busy rite now cuz then she could come over))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

(( Read your mind!))

Emerald bounded away as she saw (( whats your name?) being attacked by TWO tigers! she wanted to help danger zone but ((?)) looked like he need more help. She sprang at the one grasping her neck and shove it of landing on top of the tiger. His blue eyes Blazed As he flung over. He flung emerald over and emerald slashed at his under belly but was not aware as the cat screached in pain was also bringing his huge paw over her flank and shoved her down and was pinning her down she swiped and bit but the tiger had her. He leaned in to bite her neck but she shove her paw up into his nose holding his head away.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:18 pm

((Kronos))
I saw Emerald fight them. I lay pretty still.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Emerald Turned to see Kronos on the ground motionless. A tear ran down her cheek. She turned back to the tiger and threw him off. The tiger flew c back but ran back and jumped on emerald and she collapesed
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 pm

I could feel myself weakening but I saw Emerald go down.Emerald!" I strained.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Emerald lifted her head and saw Kronos. Seeing him gave her streangth she looked around her blood of her clan mates. rage pulsed threw her and she pushed herself up and rolled out the tiger leaned in to mite her flank
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:36 pm

I tried to stretch out my body a bit but my neck wasn't helping.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm

( I got to go srry but keep going getting good!))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:04 am

TigerPower wrote:"yes... it's us" reashered slash. he layed her down on a grassy plain. then turned to look for stragling emenys left from the battle.

Scar was qurraling with a Tiger who had nocked out genimi and was easliy beating it. The size of scar against the run down tiger was a sad sight. the tiger ran away tail between it's legs. He turned his atention to genimi. Now what? he thought. without a med cat who would heal her and the others.

Noticing who had fallen(genimi) slash looked around for another tiger to take her place till she recovered.

I moaned. I tried to open my eyes. I slowly tried to get up but fell down.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Slash scoped up the cat and carefuly slung her over his broad back and caryed her to aa rocky cave.
Scar retreted to carry the med cat to safty and quickly. He brought him to the safty cave where scar was already garding with Nala inside he sliped her down and slash picked her up and carryed her in the cave. He returned to the battle.
The tiger came down but emerald pawed his mighty head away. Then his paws took place of his jaws and Emerald screached in pain as the claws racked her flank. She Rolled away escaping the next paws. She was on the water shore of the river where nala was. She pushed herself to her paws
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next