Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

+5
Webkinz Luver 101
Cmain
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
TigerPower
9 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 11 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  Pixymixy Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 pm

I slowly recovered, and opened my eyes. I saw Slash. "where am I?" I asked wearily
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 11 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 am

TigerPower wrote:emerald eyes where wide with horror. She blinked thanfuly then ran over to him. "are you hurt?!"
((means you have a chance for second in commaned))

(( KK ))

" Oh ya, fine. Did you see how he ran away." I said trying to get a small laugh. But then figured it was about me.
" Yes, Ebony?" I asked slowing down.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm

(( emeralds rolling in a fight with another tiger now.))

"a safe den. Away from the battle. Are you well enought to help nala?" he flicked his head to the tigress laying in the back with a grassy bead
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:13 pm

E: "were are you going? can I come?" I asked and bounded up beside her
G: "I think so..." I said trying to get up "but I need sap, herbs, and sticks and twigs, and I can't get those" I said as I walked, slowly, and unstably towards her. I collapsed half way and I tried to drag my self the rest of the way.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:39 pm

I saw Emerald roll over down to where Nala was. I needed to save her, I managed to pull myself off of the ground and pad over as fast as I could down to the water. I sighed heavily.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I moaned. "Emerald?" I asked. I screamed as a Tiger was about to pounce on me.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:43 pm

G: I slowly began to drag myself over to Nala again. I was dizzy and my head felt like it was spinning. I closed my eyes and then examined the cut. "I've seen worse but this is a really ad cut... and I think she broke a few bones from the fall" I said and gently touched her swollen leg.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"Ow!!!!" I screamed the loudest scream.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 am

TigerPower wrote:(( emeralds rolling in a fight with another tiger now.))

"a safe den. Away from the battle. Are you well enought to help nala?" he flicked his head to the tigress laying in the back with a grassy bead

(( Ok well I tell her that after... ))

I bounded to the one tiger that hurt Emerald and Kronos and scratched the side of his face uspectedly. It flipped me over, but I sank my claws into his chest and turned him over. I pinned him down and bit his neck. He pulled his legs from underneath and clawed my face on both sides with both paws. He took his hind legs and pushed me on with them. I stepped back as he got up. We both reared and started swinging our paws at each other. I wraped my paws around his neck and bit his head, pulling his front down. I pulled myself forward and sank my claws into his flank and flipped him over agian. I pinned him once more but tighter and bit his neck agian but even harder. He bit mine but I pulled back losening his canine tooth. I bit his muzzle and yanked, ripping his tender lip. Taking one hind leg I scratched his underbelly. I got off him, and bit his back leg and draged him a bit. He snapped at my muzzle. " Oww." I growled and bit his agian, " Face it your done." I said. He got up slowly and clawed my flank. I put my paw to his throat and squized my claws around, " Run npw or face it." I hissed. He scratched my chest and I squized tighter.....
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:41 am

Blackbeauty171 wrote:"OW!!!!" I screamed the loudest scream.
G: I jumped back "it really shouldn't be hurting that much... I think it's really bad... her bone might be shattered" I said to myself. I turned to slash "I don't think I can walk properly yet, but I need twigs, branches, herbs, lots of sap, some water, a strong stick, and something that I can mix things in..." I said, not knowing how this was going to work, because if someone else got the stuff for me, they might get the wrong herbs, unless I described them. "wouuld you be able to get that stuff?" I asked hopefully. "most of the herbs I need are at the edge of the forest.. away from the battle" I said. I looked at the bump on Nala's head.. it was getting bigger and bigger. "Nala, if this is going to work, I'm going to have to put all this stuff on, so you will have to deal with the pain, for now. I promise you once it's on, you''ll heal very quiqly and you'll be in much less pain then you are now" I told her
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Ethan trotted up to her. "I will get the herbs and spices and things" He said seriously.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Slash nodded "Thank you. You get them I will watch." his deep voive cracked as he spoke and as he streached to walk his flank was linded with sets of claw matks and toth markes near his neck.

Emerald layed and watched as danger zone fought the other tiger away. Then she saw kronos coming. He was in pain his eyes betrayed how he tryed to look strong. Emerald dragged herself across the sand to where they meet and she watched with fear as danger held a grip on the tiger.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 pm

I was still on my way to Emerald when a tiger jumped in front of me. He was slightly smaller than the other two but still was pretty strong looking. My neck pained as my vision went a little blurry. It pawed at my face scratching it. I let out a loud angry roar ((tigers can roar right? but not like a lions roar though...))and with all of my strength that I still had left I hurled myself at him scratching and trying to rip him a part. It was not only for my protection but for all of the clans protection. Kill them off one by one and they can't hurt anyone else. Also keep them busy and they can't do much damage other than to you.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Emerald pulled herself up and bit the cat on the behind
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm

I smiled a bit at Emerald. I bit into his front right leg and he nipped at my left flank.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:10 pm

He roared at me and I squized even tighter. I lifted him slightly, then tucked my head under him sneekly as he tried to scratch me. I squized tighter, as tigh as I could. He made chooking sounds, and his body losened. I flung my body back and he swiped the sky head first. You could here him try to breath in air. Sinking his claws in for a secound before he rolled to his death made me bleed even more. His body layed still on the few jaged rocks stinking up from the sand. I sneered and soon found myself having to fight agian...
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 pm

I collected the herbs and spices and things and returned "here I hope these are right."
I gave them to her and nodded.

Nala moaned. "Slash I really like you...." And then she passed out and trailed off.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm

G: I nodded to Ethan "Most of them are the right ones... thanks you" I said. I smiled weakly and began mixing them. I gently put on some of the mixture onto her ankle, were the cut was. Then I moved to her leg. I shook my head and sighed. I made a tight cast out of the leaves and twigs. I put sap around it to make it more sturdy and then put it onto her leg. I sealed it up with sap and then looked at the bump on her head "there's not much that we can do with that... I think that just needs ice or something" I said to Slash. I lay my head down into my paws, tiredly and sighed. I took some sap and smothered it onto my own gash. I fell asleep quickly, exhausted.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:05 am

I fell asleep quickly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Slash smiled his fur hot. He then layed down infront of both tigress and washed both of the blood from their fur.
Emerald pulled together and ignored her pain. She rolled on her back and bit on the flank of the tiger. It jumped up so suddenly that emerald who was still holding on flug her back to her feet. she racked her claws down its back to pull it to the ground again
Scar slammed into a huge tiger as another tiger backed him up into him. He ducked avoiding a paw. then conter attacked and his claws swipped down the tiger who he was origanly fighting. Blood trickled from this tigers face and went to bite. Scar shoved his face into the tigers and bit down on its muzzal and reared up and swipped down its flank. The big tigger just as big as scar turned and ponced on scars back and scar fell flat he rolled under the big tigger swipping under it's under belly as he did. he then bit at its neck not aware on what just hit him. The tiger reared up and flung scar of. Scar his a smooth rock and fell still. the tigers stalked towrds him, they ponced.......Then scar flung his eyes open and spread his arms and jumped. as he jumped between the tigers each paw scratched across their face. The smaller one couldn't take any more and ran. The big one turned fast scar already waiting fur on end and blood on his side neck and all down his back. He was painted read over his silver like coat yet his eyes burned and showed no pain that struck threw him with every step as he approched the tiger.........
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:39 pm

G: I woke up and saw Slash washing the blood off of us. I smiled at him "thank you" I whispered, so as not to wake Nala
E: I followed after Blue Sky, wondering where she was going.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm

TigerPower wrote:Slash smiled his fur hot. He then layed down infront of both tigress and washed both of the blood from their fur.
Emerald pulled together and ignored her pain. She rolled on her back and bit on the flank of the tiger. It jumped up so suddenly that emerald who was still holding on flug her back to her feet. she racked her claws down its back to pull it to the ground again
Scar slammed into a huge tiger as another tiger backed him up into him. He ducked avoiding a paw. then conter attacked and his claws swipped down the tiger who he was origanly fighting. Blood trickled from this tigers face and went to bite. Scar shoved his face into the tigers and bit down on its muzzal and reared up and swipped down its flank. The big tigger just as big as scar turned and ponced on scars back and scar fell flat he rolled under the big tigger swipping under it's under belly as he did. he then bit at its neck not aware on what just hit him. The tiger reared up and flung scar of. Scar his a smooth rock and fell still. the tigers stalked towrds him, they ponced.......Then scar flung his eyes open and spread his arms and jumped. as he jumped between the tigers each paw scratched across their face. The smaller one couldn't take any more and ran. The big one turned fast scar already waiting fur on end and blood on his side neck and all down his back. He was painted read over his silver like coat yet his eyes burned and showed no pain that struck threw him with every step as he approched the tiger.........

I woke up and saw Slash. I smiled. "Hey Did you hear what I said before?" I asked blushing. I looked away for a second.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 pm

I scratched at the tiger's face scarring it badly. He jumped at my claws outstretched aiming for my head and neck. I wouldn't let them get me this time. I ducked and jumped forward sending him over me and I quickly turned around and pinned him to the ground, We rolled a bit and he pinned me. I nipped at his flank and he jumped back
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Emerald used this as an atvatage of the cat spiting and cursing and clawed his eyes and bit his flank. The tiger jumped up spiting more and raced away into the distance. She pulled herself over to Kronos and flung herself into battle as well. The cat jumped back suddenly and Emerald lept on it's back biting down on it's neck.
Slash smilled at Genimi and soothed her till she was rested again. Then turned to Nala as she woke. He smiled. "Yes... I did." He layed his own head down after turning to face the cave entrance to watch the battle that raged outside. He watched as the clan battled the retreating cats. The last in camp where Two tigers and a tigress. Wait... Just the big tiger and the one fighting emerald that tigress in the bushes was running away thought slash. He itched to help but his duty was in the cave.
The tiger rounded on Scar slashing down his cheast. scar bit down on it's neck as it leaned in for the blow. He thrust his huge and powerful head to the side the tiger let go and was flung on it's side spiting and cursing. It reached out and scratched the tip of scars muzzal. Scar shifted again loseing to get a better hold where the tiger could not scratch him. The tiger thrust it's head up and slashed wacked it with the back of his paw knoking it out.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 pm

I jumped up and joined Emerald against the cat.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next