Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

+5
Webkinz Luver 101
Cmain
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
TigerPower
9 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:56 pm

I walked around the trees, and I let out a yawn,
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

http://ilvdolls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  TigerPower Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:36 am

EMemrald took the lead as Scar stayed with piper. The new cat. "this way" said emerald. soon the flowerd turned to grass that was some what high and dirt. The trees where thiner and there were streams from the river that sourondeed onpart of the camp. They were shallow.Emerals jumped across the stream with ease. She followed the stream down. now it met the river again. "this is where the water falls are. Soon the rushing of water could be herd. A big pound. And deep. "between the rocks there where places to live."
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Name: Ebony
Tiger or tigress: cub...male
Description: green eyes, big paws, white with black stripes (white tiger)
Personality: funny, caring, fun-loving, brave, and playful
Want mate: when older
WAnt Cubs: when older
Interested in being scar, slash, emeralds mate?: no

Name: Gemini
Tiger or tigress: Tigress
Description: orange and black tiger with sky blue eyes. normal size
Personality: loyal, brave, kind, caring, sweet, and fierce when she needs to be
Want mate: yes
WAnt Cubs: yes
Interested in being scar, slash, emeralds mate?:yes... Slash's
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmain Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:24 pm

((yes, I have jopined the thread but not the Lion Pack/Flock/Clan? etc.))

"Hi, Where do you three live somewhere small?"
Cmain
Cmain

http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmain Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:26 pm

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 3 Tiger10 That is Piper's Pic!))
Cmain
Cmain

http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinz Luver 101 Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:30 pm

"I'm EMi, by the way." I said
Webkinz Luver 101
Webkinz Luver 101

http://ilvdolls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:34 pm

((( I forgot this: RISING SUN...now can I start to rp?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Nala stayed with Scar. She lay up in the tree focusing on his poise.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 pm

((yes thank you! meet slash on his patrol in the forest.))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:55 pm

((ok!))
E: I wondered around in the forests, stumbling over twigs and roots
G: I moved swiftly in the forest, looking for prey.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 pm

"Alright Emi, I go by Emma sometimes." she smiled friendly. "okay. There a plenty of dens by these rocks where the water rushes down. But it gets mighty cold. so if you want to make a home, I sugest to stay a bit back from trickling water. and line your den with thick moss and animal pelts." she pased. She sat down in the sandy shore to admire the falls. Then she said. "In the summer and late spring it is nice to be by the water. Scar lives up by that one." she nodded to the big mane part of the fall. The other two on the left where much smaller. "see that grassy path way of from the falls that leads up to the falls? The hole there off the cliff is his. You may find him around here. Feel free to talk to him when you need to." She padded of away from the falls. The territory goes till our sent marks vanish. "Slashes den is by the stream and mine is on the side away from the falls." She turned to her clan. "Welcome to the rising sun! Find your homes!"

Scar turned to Nala. "lets go to CAMP." HE SHOWED THE WAY.

Slash herd craks of twigs he smelt a cub and tigress. "who goes?!" he growled threw the forest.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:10 pm

E: I peered out from behind a bush "uh...I'm Ebony.." I said
G: "What does it mater..is the your territory?" I growled back, in crouching position
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:15 pm

"Yes it IS!" he growled. "who are you." he said not looking at the cub. He would take in the cub. "Is this your cub?"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 pm

G: I shook my head. "no.. it's not.. I'm Gemini" I said calming down a bit
E: I chased my tail.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:39 pm

"Want to join Sunrise clan?" (( got to go))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 pm

G: I shrugged "sure" I said and smiled a bit
E: "ok!" I said and ran around in circles
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:52 pm

TigerPower wrote:"Alright Emi, I go by Emma sometimes." she smiled friendly. "okay. There a plenty of dens by these rocks where the water rushes down. But it gets mighty cold. so if you want to make a home, I sugest to stay a bit back from trickling water. and line your den with thick moss and animal pelts." she pased. She sat down in the sandy shore to admire the falls. Then she said. "In the summer and late spring it is nice to be by the water. Scar lives up by that one." she nodded to the big mane part of the fall. The other two on the left where much smaller. "see that grassy path way of from the falls that leads up to the falls? The hole there off the cliff is his. You may find him around here. Feel free to talk to him when you need to." She padded of away from the falls. The territory goes till our sent marks vanish. "Slashes den is by the stream and mine is on the side away from the falls." She turned to her clan. "Welcome to the rising sun! Find your homes!"

Scar turned to Nala. "lets go to CAMP." HE SHOWED THE WAY.

Slash herd craks of twigs he smelt a cub and tigress. "who goes?!" he growled threw the forest.

Nala nodded and followed Scar to the camp.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:24 pm

"Okay this way. " called slash over his shoulder.

"Nala?" scar looked over his shoulder. "Run ahead to camp follow the others sent emerald will help you get started at camp. Scar turned around.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:28 pm

G: I followed him
E: I ran after him happily. I asked a bunch of questions the whole way to.. I quess it might have gotten a bit annoying but can you blame me? I mean I was going to a new home!
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Slash smiled over his shoulder at the cub. Soon he could see the silver sun glint on Scars pearl white coat. His Icy blue eyes set on Slash himself. They had a sparkle of exciment in them. Slash thought he was happy to see his clan inproving so fast.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:09 pm

E: "who's that?" I asked motioning up ahead
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:17 pm

"scar the alpha, leader." he replyed as Scar came a few feet away
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:19 pm

G: I nodded
E: I jumped over loggs and then ran to catch up.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:24 pm

"New comers?" Said scar
"Yes"
"They may join. This way." Soon they where in camp.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:59 pm

G: "wow! this is a really nice part of the forest!" I complemented
E: "look at all this space to run! no logs or roots in the way!" I said happily and ran around in circles
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next