Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

+7
Blacky171
kellyb47
LibertyLOVER
LlamaPrincess
Webkinz Luver 101
Pixymixy
jackykins
11 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 21 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 11, 2008 7:21 pm

( BUH BYE! )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join! - Page 21 Empty Re: Oakwood forest wild horse herd! Please join!

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 7:40 pm

((Hmm...))

L: I woke up slowly, the world buzzed around me.
I was in a confined space, with padded walls.
I saw a human in a doctor coat standing ,watching me.
(doc)-"Her progress is doing great, shes gonna pull through."He said.
(Doc2) "The men at the slaughter have been tracked down and arrested."She said.
L: I whinnied hoarsley.
R:A shiver shot through my spine,"No flippin way!!!"I laughed, prancing around. I loooked at Misty,"SHES ALIVE!!"I whinnied,"LIBERTY IS ALIVE!!!!"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 7:55 pm

((Lib is alive...i felt bad for killing her XD lol ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 pm

((haha! lol XD))
"what how?" I asked, but I didn't care.... she was alive! I cantered around and whinnied loudly, and happily. happy tears rushing down my face.
I looked to flower "I think they're gone..... why would they all be whinnying?" I said to Flower "come one... let's go see what happened" I said and got up slowly, stretching my legs from staying in one position for such a long time
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 8:04 pm

R: I laughed and hugged Misty,"I dont know where she is though, but I heard her, I know I did."I whinnied.
L: I heard Rolo's whinny, I whinnied back.
R: "SEE?!"I laughed.
L: I smiled softly and rested my head, but the doctor's words crushed me.
Doc: "But she wont ever be able to go back out the the wild."He said quietly.
Doc2: "Well obviously not."I She sighed,"At least she's alive, the only one in that awful Slaughter house."
L: I gasped and cried quietly.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 11, 2008 8:05 pm

"I heard too! She's alive!" I said and hugged him, grinning ((g2g))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 8:06 pm

((ME too! I might be on later! BYE TTYL!))

R: I smiled and hugged her back,"I cant belive it." I walked over to Romeo,"Lib's alive."I said with a grin.
(BYEEEEEEEEE!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 11, 2008 8:16 pm

I smile shot on my face. " Liberty!" I whinnied then pranced around Rolo happily, " Liberty!"
" Ok." I smiled and got up.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 11, 2008 8:20 pm

I slowly walked out, the sudden light blinding my eyes "hey.... what's going on?" I called to them
I smiled "Liberty's alive!" I whinnied
"uhh..... yeah... so...... wasn't she always?" I asked, confused
I giggled and looked to Rolo and Romeo, so that they could tell him what happend.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 8:54 pm

R: I laughed,"Oh its nothing, shes alive...thats all that matters!"I whinnied.
L: I lay there miserable, I didnt dare to look...but I did, shock swam through me, I was covered in scratches, gouges...eww. I was clean, the doctors must have washed me down...I sighed, then called,"ROLO?! ROMEO?! MISTY?! NUTMEG?! ANYONE?!?!?!?!"
The doctors had left for the day, so I was alone...or so I thought...:]
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 11, 2008 8:57 pm

"she's calling us!" I whinnied happily.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 11, 2008 9:00 pm

R: I laughed and nodded,"Yeah, she cant be too far away."I said, nuzzling Misty.
L: I tried my best to stand, after 10 tries I was up, standing akwardly. I peered out of the stall, I saw a little paint pony, he had 3 legs, and 1 robotic leg.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 13, 2008 5:41 pm

L: I tilted my head to the side,"Hi?"I whinnied to the pony. He just stared at me with wide eyes...
(PONY!)"You gotta get outta here!"He screamed hoarsley.
L: "How? Wait what?"I asked.
(PONY!)"Trust me! GO!"He yelled.
L: A ton of doctors rushed in to the building, the pony screamed for me to go. I kicked open my stall and galloped away. A doctor stuck a tranquelizer needle in me, but I kept going. I got to the herd, tired from the needle, gasping for air. I looked at everyone with the same wide eyes the pony gave me,"Im home."I said bluntly.
R:" Lib!"I whinnied, but didnt rush over to her,"Lay down."I said with a calm voice.
L: "No Im fine."I snorted.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm

"no.....what's this?" I asked as I saw a small dart sticking into her. "lay down, and rest" I said.... I could see how tired she was getting. I soon heard shouting "no! not again!" I whinnied "Stormy, and Flower stay in the cave.... hide! Rolo.... help me take Lib to a spot where they can't find her" I said and bent down to pick her up.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 13, 2008 8:51 pm

L: I snorted and backed up from Misty,"No, you guys go hide, I have some unfinished buisness with the humans, trust me, I'll be fine."I said calmly.
R: I looked at Misty and sighed,"Okay."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue May 13, 2008 10:39 pm

I trotted over to her and gave her a hug, " I'll stay here." I told her smiling.
" Come on Stormy." I said nudging him then went back in the cave.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 14, 2008 8:24 am

L: I smiled,"Ummm...well I guess so."I whinnied.
R: I shrugged.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 14, 2008 5:15 pm

I trotted back with Flower, like I was told.
I looked at Rolo worriedly "are you sure she'll be fine?" I whispered anxiously.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

R: I looked at her and sighed,"No she wont, but its no use trying to change her mind, she's as stubborn as a mule."I whispered back.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 14, 2008 5:27 pm

I nodded "let's go to the tree's... if something go wrong, we can still see, and hopefully be able to help" I said, leading the way to some tree's nearby.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 14, 2008 5:28 pm

R: "Good idea."I said, following her.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 14, 2008 5:43 pm

I waited, and watched as the humans got closer....
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 14, 2008 5:49 pm

R: I held my breath.
L: I snorted and looked at the humans, I reared and galloped straight to them.
R: "What is she doing?!"I snorted, but stayed put.
L: I reared and kicked and bit the humans, scaring them off. I walked back to the herd, out of breath.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

I raised my eyebrows. I watched as the humans, turned around and charged back at her. "Liberty, look out!" I whinnied. "come on, she needs help" I told Rolo, and galloped out.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 14, 2008 5:56 pm

R: I nodded and galloped over to Liberty.
L: I turned around and reared.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next