Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

+5
TigerPower
LlamaPrincess
jackykins
Webkinz Luver 101
Mackattack27
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male - Page 6 Empty Re: Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:41 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:" Yes I... am." I looked to Shyra and padded after her, " What's wrong?" I asked as I got infront of her.
I looked to Jazzman and shrugged, " He'll be back." I said looking over, " Always does that." I tried to make a joke about it.
"Oh... I-I see. Does he like flirty girls or what? sound like he is very buessey around the camp."
Jazzmen smiled covering the crushed feeling

Azul watched as wolves walked by
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male - Page 6 Empty Re: Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

Post  Mackattack27 Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 pm

I nodded to Caleb and waited for Chief to reply.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 pm

((guys my wolves ave called like... 3 or 4 times... could some one answer plz?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Azul herd cals and walked over and looked into the forest. "w-whos there.?" he barked
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 pm

T: I jumped and buried my face into my mama's fur
L: "I wish no harm... just a pack, or a warm place for me and Tasha to sleep for a night" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 pm

"Then you may join my pack" I called
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm

L: I came to a clearing and saw two wolves "thank you" I said and dipped my head slightly, in a small bow. "Tasha, this is our new home" I said and bent down so she could get off
T: "ooh prrtey" I said and ran around
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 pm

C: I rip off quite a bit of the caribou's leg. Eating it happily.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 pm

" Oh well if you ever feel lonely, stop by my den. I'll hang out with you." I smiled, " Wanna do something then?" I asked looking around.
" I pretty sure he like girls that are just them- selves. I think one time he told me.. " If you weren't my sister, you don't even know how much I'd be falling for you." I said the last part with a tough voice. " I guess it's just the personality bit. I don't know. Don't feel upset, because he won't forget about anyone no matter what. Telling you now." I explained.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:07 am

"Sure" I said "And thanks for offering" I smiled "What do you want to do?" I asked
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Yeah I guess your right but i am FLIRTY" she laughed. "well I will hang round him see if he's MY type." She smiled. She went into her willow tree den and grabbed some herbs and then brought them out in a leaf bundle. "I herd theres some new wolves. The little one needs streangth and vitamains, so this will help, same for the mother." she dissapiered out towrds the new wolves
"So whats your name?" asked Azul feeling a bit corages, oddly
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:47 pm

L: "I'm Layla" I said, introducing my self
T: "and I'm Tasha" I said cheerfully and lay down
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:54 pm

"I am Shyra, alpha-female" I smiled
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm

L: "Is it possible for me and Tasha to join your pack?" I asked and dipped my head in respect
T: I looked up "hi!" I said happily
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:05 pm

I smiled "Of course you may!" I smiled
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:07 pm

L: "thanks" I said and smiled back "come Tasha" I said and led her to a more open place.
T: "oh boy!" I said happily
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Azul smiled abit then Nodded a hello. "azul" he said before they left
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:16 pm

L: I looked back over my shoulder and smiled. "nice to meet you" I said and followed Tasha. "Tasha, wait!" I called and ran after her
T: I ran around, and chased a butterfly. I saw a cave ((someone's den)) and ran in "ooooh" I said
L: "Tasha!" I called "come back... that's someone's home" I explained while I carried her out by her scruff. "now just stay here and don't cause any more trouble"
T: "yes, mama" I said and sighed. I lay down
L: "sorry about that" I apologized to Shyra. "Is there a nursery or any thing like that, were she can be watched?" I asked hopefully
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:20 pm

Kassidy wrote:"Sure" I said "And thanks for offering" I smiled "What do you want to do?" I asked

" I don't know, what ever you wish." I siad smiling.
" Ya." I answered to everything she said.

(( When will it be night? ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:26 pm

(soon)
"hey." said Jazzmen to the new wolves. "Here are some herbs to get your streangth up from your travils, and a rabbit and a big fish." she said dropping the bundle on the ground. "I'm jazzmen the med wolf." she smiled brightly
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 pm

L: I smiled "thanks. Tasha come meet Jazzmen." I called to Tasha "I'm Layla" I said
T: I ran up "hi! I'm Tasha" I said happily
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 pm

"Nice to meet you two. Well I got to go, but if you need anything I'm under the willow tree." she smiled
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm

L: "Nice to meet you too...and thanks for all this food" I said and munched on the fish. I had some of the herbs too.
T: I just lay down and didn't have anything
L: "Tasha, have something... here" I said and handed her some herbs and gave her a piece of fish
T: "do I have to?" I complained
L: "yes Tasha" I said and licked her "it will make you feel better... your very pale" I said
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:30 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:
Kassidy wrote:"Sure" I said "And thanks for offering" I smiled "What do you want to do?" I asked

" I don't know, what ever you wish." I siad smiling.
" Ya." I answered to everything she said.

(( When will it be night? ))
((Now))
"Northern lights?" I asked glancing up to the sky
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 pm

I looked up, " I think I see a smidget of them." I said then they brightened the sky. " Wow, beautiful." I sighed and I gazed, not able to take my eyes off them.
It got strangly brighter, I looked up, " Woow!" I jolted back a bit, and nudged Jazzman with my paw, " Look up." I mumble, keeping my gaze.
" Finally." I said and padded out. I streched, as I watched to starpack sent their message. I smiled and padded to the lake as it glissened with amazing beauty and colour. I lapped up the water slowly glancing up every now and then.I looked out sacred. I walked a few steps and noticed the lights. I smiled a giant smile, all then memories came back. I let out a nonconnubial sigh. I went back in and waited for everywolf to go off to bed.I quickly glanced around, and noticed the lake. I nudged Shyra to follow. I slowly got up still looking at the sky, and padded to the lake. I saw Night Steps and moved a bits away.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next