Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

+5
TigerPower
LlamaPrincess
jackykins
Webkinz Luver 101
Mackattack27
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male - Page 9 Empty Re: Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Chief's tenesed up. His body imerged with power and strength. He rose into the air and a flaring ball floated under him. His eyes blazed with dark red. He untensed and the ball bursted catching the deadness of the camp. It was blazing hot, that if something touched it that didn't have fire as a power would toast easily.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male - Page 9 Empty Re: Silent Forest Wolf Pack~Needs Alpha male

Post  TigerPower Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 am

Blaze saw smoke... it calmed him feeling the warmth of it in the wind... and the smell musty and tangy felt good, he loved it. falling the smoke on the wind soon could see the blazeing wall of fire... steping into the flames he wached as he saw a wolf in a camp with the fire under his comand
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 am

I looked at Cheif, atonished with these wolve's power. I smiled and walked around camp, looking at the wall. I saw a wolf on one side of the wall and growled "Who are you? What are you doing on my territory?" I growled
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed May 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Not noticing this wolf till she growled blaze stepped back suprised. He didnt think he would be seen... He ren around the circle of blazeing flames the agrily licked the sky and gave away a toxic smoke stench, that he gladly let rome around him having the warmth well up inside. He jet of soft paw pads on the buring hot coals of the ground. That didn't hurt his paws as the ecully let of angry flames... he picked up speed and let himself become a burning inferno hoping to blend in.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 25, 2008 10:19 am

I sighed as I could no longer see him. I walked towards Azure, Jazeem, Swiftkill and Cheif "How is it going?" I asked
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 pm

" Pefectly fine on my part." I smiled.
" Same here." I said and giggled at Cheif.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9