Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

+4
jackykins
LlamaPrincess
kdsw1
TigerPower
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

Post  TigerPower Fri May 02, 2008 5:36 pm

((bye the way you may be deputy)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 5:38 pm

((thanks Very Happy ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:" Hey Lionpaw!" I mewed and padded over.

Lionpaw: "hello!" (want to be his mentore?)
"Good evening moonpaw, Since we have no mentore for you I am going to make you a Full medcat! Your name Will Be Moonpool." she smiled. (if you don't like it pm me with Ideas)
Feather kit snuck up on jet and pounced playfuly on him.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 6:35 pm

((it's fine... I like that name Smile ))
Jetkit jumped and saw that it was just Featherkit. He laughed "you scared me!" He giggled and batted her head lightly
Moonpool turned around "thank you" She mewed and smiled
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 pm

"great!" (we need more ppl in our clan)

She giggled. She batted back.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 6:57 pm

((I realized! lol. I g2g. bye bye))
I laughed and shook my head.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 pm

(( OK, that last post was Jade. She can't but Mossrush can ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

((what? why? wait explian))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat May 03, 2008 1:46 pm

TigerPower wrote:
LlamaPrincess wrote:" Hey Lionpaw!" I mewed and padded over.

Lionpaw: "hello!" (want to be his mentore?)
"Good evening moonpaw, Since we have no mentore for you I am going to make you a Full medcat! Your name Will Be Moonpool." she smiled. (if you don't like it pm me with Ideas)
Feather kit snuck up on jet and pounced playfuly on him.

(( Jade can't cuz it'd be too hard for her teach him and run that clan, but Mossrush can cuz he's not doing anything ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat May 03, 2008 9:51 pm

(oh i see sure but Jade will have to tell lionpaw to be your apprentice. also sometimes leaders do take on apprentices))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 12:13 am

(( I will and ya I know.. but Mossrush can ))
Jade- lyn: " Lionpaw, can you come here?" I asked politly. I looked to my brother, Mossrush.
Mossrush: I nodded and padded over. I sat down next Jade.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 12:17 am

"yes?" he asked and followed
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 12:25 am

Jade - lyn: " You are most like in search of a apprentice, so would you like Mossrush hear to be yours. I wanna ask you first before I annouce it." I told him.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 12:34 am

"Oh yes please!"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Jade- Lyn: I nodded, " Awesome, do you know any others that need one?" I asked as I made my way to the high rock.
Mossrush: I followed listening.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm

"You talking to me? you mean needa metore? no. No! wait disalpaw"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Jade- lyn: I nodded, " Yep, thanks. " I answered at the foot of the high rock. I climbed to the top, " May all cats gather at the high rock!" I mewed loudly.
Mossrush: I sat infront and waited.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Brambleclaw: I padded over to the high rock where Jade-Lyn was waiting
Jetkit: I batted at Silverkit's tail playfully
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Lionpaw: I stood proudly at the base of the rock.
Featherkit: "Hey!" she giggled rolling over
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Jade- Lyn: I nodded to Brambleclaw. Then checked to see if every cat was here, Diesalpaw was missing. I continued waiting.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Jetkit I giggled and pounced on her "gotcha!" I said playfully.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:23 pm

(do lionpaw disel after so we can do something)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Jade- Lyn: " Deiselpaw!" I mewed and waited.... Minutes later, Deiselpaw still wasn't there, " We will continue on." I said, " Lionpaw, We have talked over and you are now apointed an apprentice. His metore will be, Mossrush." I annouced and raised my paw, " Starclan, except these two as parteners and protect both of them as they work together, untill Lionpaw has learned to become a warrior. Then take these two into exception as better friends." I called out. tehn nodded my head and stepped down.
Mossrush: I nodded in respect. Then turned to Lionpaw, " Ready?" I asked at a mumble.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Lionpaw bounced up. "yes" he whispered. He nodded to jade-lyn as she stepped down
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 7:58 pm

M: " Ok, well. We'll quickly go threw some things, then start when your ready. In my eyes." I told him, then padded out into the forest and looked around me to make a coarse to practice with later.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next