Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

+4
jackykins
LlamaPrincess
kdsw1
TigerPower
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

Post  kdsw1 Sun May 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Ravenclaw went over to a lake and got a drink {and mice! lol}
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread!

Post  TigerPower Mon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Lionpaw woke and headed out early eager to start trianing
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue May 06, 2008 11:48 pm

M: " What would you like to do first?" I asked as I showed him the area.
JL: I looked around the clan. Very small in members. I hummed a little tune as I went on some jaged rocks. I looked up and let in the warm air.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed May 07, 2008 5:24 pm

"ahhhh..." said Lionpaw he didn't know much of what he should know or learn.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 07, 2008 7:59 pm

M: I smiled, " Take your time." I said then padded over to a long. I swiftly jumped up and walk on it carfully. It was thin, perfect to teach him balence. I walked over to some vines, " Hmmm." I thought.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 07, 2008 8:11 pm

Hmm OK I will join but this RP does sound kinda greedy!!! ((psst because it says trying to be the most ACTIVE warrior thread well every1 is trying their best so yea....))

Name: Saint
Clan: NEW CLAN: Angels of Peace! ~PLEASE JOIN!~
Personality: find out
History: will NOT say
Picture OR description:
Is a black cat with 4 white paws and a white nose.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Wed May 07, 2008 11:42 pm

{im going to make raven a mate with a spanish accent}
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Wed May 07, 2008 11:46 pm

{here is ravenclaws mate!}

Clan: Midnight clan
Name: Razorleaf
Position: wants to be warrior
Discription: orange cat with dark orange stripes and river blue colored eyes
Personality: charming, nice, sweet
Born into clan brought into clan: about to be found by ravenclaw and be brought into the clan!
other: going to be ravenclaws mate
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu May 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Jetkit: I lay down and rolled onto my back, and managed to bat my tail
Brambleclaw: ((wait... I don't really wanna be deputy...could he be a warrior... sorry about this...it's ok if he stays deputy though)) I padded over to the river. I took a sip, and then lay down
Moonpool: I walked around, looking for another cat to talk to.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Thu May 08, 2008 9:40 pm

((sorry blacky no new clans U may join razorleaf and Why don't you want to be deputy any longer?))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Thu May 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Ravenclaw went in the woods and found a cat sitting on a rock by a river {razorleaf}
Razorleaf saw Ravenclaw and walked over "hola" Razorleaf said
"hi" Ravenclaw said
"i am Razorleaf" Razorleaf said
"im Ravenclaw" Ravenclaw said
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Blackbeauty171 wrote:Hmm OK I will join but this RP does sound kinda greedy!!! ((psst because it says trying to be the most ACTIVE warrior thread well every1 is trying their best so yea....))

Name: Saint
Clan: NEW CLAN: Angels of Peace! ~PLEASE JOIN!~
Personality: find out
History: will NOT say
Picture OR description:
Is a black cat with 4 white paws and a white nose.

((Uh sorry Tiger but my cat needs a new clan but I GUESS I could TRY to fit in the other clan. What clans are left?))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 09, 2008 4:07 pm

(what do you want? to be leader? well look on the front page it will show what is left to be leader. You also can just join in another postion)()
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 09, 2008 7:12 pm

((I don't really have a reason to not want to be deputy... I just really want to be a warrior I guess... I've never been one... so yah, but If I stay deputy, that's fine))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Tue May 13, 2008 12:39 pm

{okay since nobody has posted for awhile how about it be a few days later? if not ignore this post}

a few days later Razorleaf and ravenclaw are mates and ravenclaw is going to have her kittens very soon
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 18, 2008 1:22 pm

I trotted into the forest and hissed. I pranced.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu May 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Pixymixy wrote:Jetkit: I lay down and rolled onto my back, and managed to bat my tail
Brambleclaw: ((wait... I don't really wanna be deputy...could he be a warrior... sorry about this...it's ok if he stays deputy though)) I padded over to the river. I took a sip, and then lay down
Moonpool: I walked around, looking for another cat to talk to.

((uh.... my cat's are kinda bored as you can tell..... can someone talk to one?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

rusty
Clan: midnight
Name: nightstar
Position: leader please?
Discription: looks like bluestar from the book
Personality: will protect the clan with her life
Born into clan brought into clan: born in clan
other: ............
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazelmoon Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

(Can I join?
clan: StormClan
name: Hazelmoon
position: Queen
discription: Cream colored tabby with hazel eyes
personality: kind and gentle, but clever and feirce in battle. will be loyal till the end
brought into clan born in clan: brought into clan
other: Rusty ((I read the rules!))

Thanks, Hazelmoon)
Hazelmoon
Hazelmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 pm

(Hello. I'd like to join Smile)

((Rusty))

Clan: Midnight Clan
Name: TallStar
Position: I would like to be Leader. If not, just say so and I'll change the forum Smile
Discription: pic at bottom
Personality: Smart, tricky, stern, powerfull, sturdy, swift, quick thinker. Weakness - Has mercy on many cats, but is still a strong leader. and very smart.
Born into clan brought into clan: Born in MidnightClan (i guess)
other: PIC:
4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 3 Black_white_cat_on_fence

Clan: StormClan
Name: SweetPine
Position: Med Cat Pleeease!
Discription: Pic at bottom
Personality: smart, sweet, focused, loyal.
Born into clan brought into clan: KittyPet, though roots are kept secret. Not even she knows about them. Was found in forest, and adopted (if that's ok)
other:
4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 3 Tabby-and-white-cat

Clan: MidnightClan
Name: EchoPelt
Position: Warrior
Discription: pic at bottom
Personality: Swift, edgy, energetic, impatient, good fighter.
Born into clan brought into clan: MidnightClan
other:
4 clans and a four trees! it's the real thing! ~join today~ goal is to be most active warrior thread! - Page 3 Shadowstream
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 pm

( The first one sorta looks like this one cat that is sorta ours )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 pm

((Really? Same here! There is this cat on the steet that looks SO ClOSE to that, and he comes by our house to eat sometimes. ))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3