Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

+2
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:38 pm

L: I nodded,"Yeah."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:46 pm

Ribbon gestured her forward and begun galloping.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm

L: I galloped after Ribbon.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:05 am

I slowed down. " Ok, the Storm safe works perfectly fine if you know how to use it." Ribbon whinnied over the tornado's crushing sounds. She went up a hill with the cave next to it. " This rock looks heavy but weighs almost nothing. Jump in, I'll close it." Ribbon told her, as she gestured to the edge of the hill.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 am

(S) I looked up and saw Ribbon. I galloped to her.

(C) I found my sister and galloped after her. ((Lib what about Rolo lol?))

(B) We galloped and found Liberty we trotted into the cave.

(S) "Few Safe!"

(C) "you said it!"
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:04 am

L: I stood in the cave,"Anyone see Rolo out there?"
R: I trotted in,"Im here."I snorted, shaking off my coat.
L: I noticed blood trickling from under Rolo's mane, but I closed my mouth.
R: I walked past Liberty and to the back of the cave.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm

(S) I snorted and looked at Rolo's mane. "Rolo your..." I then shut my mouth.

(C) I looked at her sternly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm

I saw horses galloping up ahead "Hurry up, Summer, I think there's a herd up ahead"
"yeah, yeah. They're not going anywhere, don't rush me." I neighed. I trotted up, closer to the other horses.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 am

Ribbon moved to the side of it and pushed with her face. She left it open just so she could fit in. She trotted around and skipped in.
The tornado came closer very slowly. Banner stood, his coat on ends, and his mane flipped back. Little peice of garbage darted past.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 am

I whinnied in fright. (S)

(C) I pranced in place trying not to bump the other horses.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 pm

I felt the wind picking up and turned my head. "tornado coming!" I whinnied to Summer.
I turned my head to see. I nodded "they're probably going to shelter, it's best we see if we could join their herd" I whinnied above the sound of the wind.
I nodded in agreement.
I trotted up to the other horses "is this a herd?" I neighed when I got up to them.

Last edited by Pixymixy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:40 pm

R: I looked at Skittles,"I know."I said quietly and looked away.
L: I bit my lip.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 am

S) I nodded and looked down at the ground.

C) I yawned.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:43 pm

L: I sighed
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 am

Ribbon looked to the mare and nodded, listening for the tornado.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:14 pm

I wanted to ask if we could join the herd, but that was just strange. I turned to Arrow and shook my head "let's go" I mutterd and trotted off "let's look for a cave that we can stay in while the tornado passes" I said and begane to canter, trying to find a safe spot to stay, before it was to late
I sighed and followed her, knowing that we couldn't just ask to join "Summer, I think I see a cave up ahead" I whinnied as we galloped.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm

((Should I play the tornado since I did it well made it appear and come???))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 pm

(( i dont think that one specific person has to play it, but u can if u want, I guess... idk, ask llama))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 pm

((Haha))

L: I snorted...
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 am

((Llama where r u when we are in the time of need? haha get it? time of need?!))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm

((Haha Very Happy ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 am

( Blacky umm, well I have an idea so I'll plaay it, srry )

Banner smiled as it came closer. " Cover!" He whinnied to Ribbon. He turned around and wait for it to come closer. He looked around him and smiled as flashbacks filled his mind.
Ribbon nodded and moved to the back of the cave. " Get back and and get down." She told the other horses.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:53 am

L: I got down quickly.
R: Me too. Very Happy
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Oops forgot my charries hold on. haha

(c) I couldn't get down because I was to big and tall I tried to go as low as I could.

(ma) I got down with no problem.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 am

((Haha nice xD))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next