Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

+2
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:34 pm

((I did now! happy almost B-day! mines in December.... I'm the youngest in my class Sad ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:37 pm

( HaHa jkjk )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:38 pm

((wha?? j'ai cunfuzled))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

(( Oh nvm ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm

((okaaaaaaaaaaay.... I'm not as smart as yoooouu))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:47 pm

( Aww shucks )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:55 pm

((your the smartest person ever! * looks up with big innocent eyes* ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm

(( Aww double shucks ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 8:07 pm

((haha, XD lol ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 8:12 pm

((BRB....))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon May 19, 2008 8:33 pm

((Taps fingers :] cant u tell im patient??))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 8:35 pm

((lolz moi aussi))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 8:36 pm

((awww.... I g2g now.... byeeee. I'll be on after dinner))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 8:36 pm

((awww bye bye pixy..banana me l8r lol))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon May 19, 2008 8:39 pm

((BYEE Pixy!! :[ ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 am

(Grr.......I want to start. Me add these charrie. Now you all see my beloved Cheif!)

Name: Cheif
Would you like to be in the game: sure, whatev.
Looking for Mate: yep.
How will I post: like dis!
Pic or Description: My avvie.

Name: Star
Would you like to be in the game: sure
Looking for a mate: Yea
How will I post: Like dis!
Pic or description: An all black stallion who is kinda short for his age. He has a white star on his forhead, hence the name.
~Bleeding Hearts~
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am

((Aww he's so cute!!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Tue May 20, 2008 7:11 pm

((Who is cute?))
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue May 20, 2008 7:14 pm

((Cheif! and yes Cheif is adorable! <3))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 pm

(I agree!)
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 pm

((Haha yes :] gotta go! eat, bbl! BYE!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue May 20, 2008 7:18 pm

((kk I g2g also 2 eat! bye bye! BTW mack I posted on ur site!))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 7:39 pm

((awwwwwwww BYEEEEEEEEE JACKY AND LIBERTY :[ ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 8:10 pm

((Psst my name's Jordan :] lol, idc if u call me Lib just sayin. im back btw!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 8:12 pm

((haha! lol. okay Jordan ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next