Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

+4
Blacky171
LibertyLOVER
jackykins
Pixymixy
8 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 28 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Kyria's face grew pale. "Whose?" She insisted.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 28 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  jackykins Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

(( I've evolved since I last joined this RP and I would like to change this charrie... pretend they were there all along....lol))

Name: Aly McCalyster
Nickname(optional): Alyster
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: wants one,just broke up at home
Horse: Addison
Cabin number(girls: 1-5, boys: 6-10): 5
Pic or Description:
*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 28 Img-thing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horse
Name: Addison
Nickname(optional): nope
Want a mate, or WAM: i guess so
Pic or Description:
*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 28 Unreg_red_roan
((I'll come in now))

I heard screaming from the barn, it sounded like Kyria but I wasn't sure. I ran over.
"What happened?" I asked walking inside, I noticed the smell and the blood smeared walls.
"oh no."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

(Wait, whats going on???)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

((Read the really long post I made like...last page? I don't know it explains in detail. Basically there is a dead horse in the barn.))

Taylor: I winced and walked up to Kyria. "There are SIX horses missing!!" Right then a girl about their age came running up to the barn. It was block off by the CSI people right now. Her golden hair was pulled back in a beautiful braid and she was wearing full show gear, and holding a crop. Her eyes were red and puffy. I walked up to her. "Are you okay?" I asked gently.

"NOOOOO!!" she yelled and clasped her hands over her eyes. "MY HORSE IS DEAD!" she cried. I winced. I felt really bad for her. I put my hand on her shoulder. "That's your horse?" I asked quietly starin ginto the barn. I oculdn't see the horse, because it was around the corner, but I was picturing it and it was grousome. The girl just sobbed more. She handed me a wallet and there was a picture inside it with a really pretty girl holding a gold medal, which was probably her, on her horse, which was beautiful - alive. I caught a glimpse of her ID card before handing it back to her. Her name was Mary-Jane Austin. I watched her go off to talk to the police men.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Dylan: I walked over to Taylor,"It looks so me, well obviously that someone had done this to that horse, I need to find out if she has any big shows coming up, maybe someone wanted to sabotage their chances of winning." I mumbled.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

I looked skeptically around the barn. I walked over to Dylan listening to him" That's a good point, sherlock." I said trying to lighten up the mood a bit.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Dylan: I laughed,"Yeah."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Kyria Ran down to Emerald Wing's Stall. "EMERALD!" SHe shreiked and grasped the stall door she flung it open like her (I'm guessing Wink ) 16.2 hand horse could hide behind it. She ran to a police officer with mascara running down her cheeks. "Where is my horse?!?!" SHe waved her hand in front of the hispanic looking man. "DONDE ESTA MI CABALLO?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Dylan: I ran over to Kyria,"Is Emerald not in his stall?" I asked, concerned.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"No!" She squeekedand her hands were clammy. "I know I left him in there and I shouldn't have! Some one stole him while I was sleeping!" She pantend and felt like she was going to throw up. Her knees felt weak. "How could this happen?!?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Dylan: I put my hand on her shoulder, and nodded,"It's okay. Calm down. do you have any big shows coming up soon?" I asked.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:17 am

"Next weekend." She squeeked. her eyes scanned the horrizon. "Are the school horses still here?" She asked with a plan forming in her devious noggin.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 pm

((what has happened?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

((Whoa, hi. um, currently, there's been a horse murder, and missing horses too))

I ran up to Kyria. "oh, it's okay. We'll find him...." I said, wanting to cry myself, just my seeing her so sad. "yes, the school horses are still here." I said raising an eyebrow.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:53 pm

(OMG!)

"Then I'm riding Casper in the show." Kyria declaired loudly. The pudgy white dappled pony's head swang over in mid hay chew as if to question Kyria's sanity.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 pm

"Uh.....why Casper?" I almost laughed, looking at the poor little horse. He was so innocent. BUt I just cocked my head and looked at Kyria.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

"He's perfect! look at thoes sweet eyes." SHe crossed her arms. "IIII think he has potential.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

"Uhh, okay," I shrugged. It sounded as if she had something planned for the show. Either that, or it was a heck of a big show! Because she seemed to care more about if she'll get to the show that where her actual horse was. I put my hand on her shoulder. "okay, well, I'm gonna go help and look for the missing horses." I said going over to the policemen who were looking for volunteers.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 pm

"Wait, Taylor." Kyria leaned in. "whereistheshowgirl?" She wispered so quickly and softly it was almost impossible to decipher the words.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 pm

"What?" I said lifting an exebrow. She was so totallt going insane. This was too much for Kyria. "Who? You mean Mary-Jane? The one whose horse is dead?" I asked in a normal voice, looking at her weirdly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Kyria nodded and tried to not to look as insane, obviously the fact that anout 3 hours ago I was slamming around in the cafe, didn't help Taylor's understanding much.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:57 am

"Uh....she's behind the cruiser." I said pointing a slim finger at the police vehicle. Behind it was the blond haired girl sobbig, while talking to a police man.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:14 pm

"Thanks." Kyria said with gratitude. Kyria strode over lightly and looked as sweet as a rose. "MJ, sweeetheart. It'll be okay. I promise who ever did this will take it upon them selves to make up for it but until then, I will."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:00 pm

(I forgot who I was! LOL)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Mary-Jane: "You-" I sniffled, "You will?" I said shakilly, then blew my nose and wiped a tear. "H-how?"
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next