Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

+2
LlamaPrincess
forlock!
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

Post  kaykat31 Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 pm

(Redrose)
kaykat31
kaykat31

Back to top Go down

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish... - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 pm

(Ok! You can rp!!)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Bloodfeather padded quicker then he wished. What he saw back there jolted him. He traveled from the clan for a few days, in search of new land. The thing he saw almost ate him. If it knew how to climb trees it would of. He looked for BlueStar, report of the thing. Hopefully it didn't follow his scent. " BlueStar." he called out infront of her den.

( Hope you don't mind how I started, I couldn't think of anything else )

Artwing laid in her den lasily. She just wasn't in the mood for anything. She watch as things passed by her den, not moving at all. She moaned at the boredom of this day.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 pm

"Enter" a calm soft voice came from the leader's den.

EchoPelt walked into the Warrior's Den. "You know, there's always hunting to be done on a late summer day." she said looking at ArtWing. "Insted of relaxing, you could help out." she said in a flat, but arrogant tone.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm

Artwing rolled her eyes. " I already hunted. Now get away!" She hissed leaping up to trap Echopelt in her claws, but perposly missed.. She scampered to the back of her den, holding her anger in. " The daily annoyence." She mumbled.

Bloodfeather nodded and walked in. He bowed his head respectfully when he saw his leader. " How are you today?" He asked smiling, then sat down and good distence.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:55 pm

EchoPelt ignored ArtWing. "You know you'd be upsetting StarClan to fight with one of your own clan mates." she said calmly, but in a 'Don't even think about it' tone, with her head tilted to the side.

"Fine." she said quiqkly. Avoiding chit-chat. "Now, what is it you have come for?" she asked holding his gaze with her ice blue eyes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 pm

" That's why I stopped myself." She hissed back. " Could you go away." she said more then asking.

" I'm back from the journey you sent me on. I have very little good news." He answered honestly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 pm

{Meeeeow! cat }
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:22 pm

((UUhh, please stop doing that? If you wanna post, can you join? If not, it kinda wastes space. Sorry:())
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:45 am

( Reply! I have to much energy!! I wanna rp.. I no try to bez mean.. but I gotz inpatient problems * Knocks on head going cross eyed * )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

((Omg i'm so sorry.))

EchoPelt stared at her. You mean leave our den?" she chuckled. "I don't think so." she said sitting down to groom her flank.

"Well? Go on." she said calmly awaiting the news.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 pm

((People, where are you??))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:33 pm

( Dang it! I don't remeber what I was going to write. GUH! )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Bloodfeather sighed in his head. " Well I found beautiful land, overflowing with prey. Great for hiding, and such. But the wolves, they are closing on our camp. They were closer then the last search I was sent on. If we were to move to the new land, we'd almost be wiped out. They are in our way." He explained with anger to the stupid canines.

Artwing sighed, " I wish it was my own." She groaned and stood up. She padded out of the den, and clawed up a tree. She perched on the first branch." Leave me alone. " She spat out to Echopelt annoyed.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:58 am

"So what do you excpect me to do? Lead the clan there anyways? And we're not moving untill it's urgent. And that's it." Bluestar closed the conversation with a determined look on her face.

Echopelt stuck her head out of the den. "Gladly!" she called and tucked back in. "All to myself." she mumbled and smiled, putting her head down to snooze.

(I'm so happy you're back. I love warrior rps and no one has rped in a long time!!)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:18 pm

" Yes Bluestar." Bloodfeather bowed his head. He could hear the shrilling barks from the wolves in his head. " When would you like me to go agian?" He asked, slowly stepping out of the den.

Artwing puffed annoyed. She stared ahead, watch birds hunt, snickering at their misses.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 pm

"You can lead the next patroll" she said flicking her tail to dismiss him.

(btw. it's fall now in the game too. )
((Do you want to make more cherries? I don't think anyone else is gonna join... And I still need a leader and deputies.))

Echopelt slept for a while. When she woke, she licked a paw and drew it over an ear, then the other. Next she flatttered out her coat and picked out little pieces of moss. She stretched and padded out of the den.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Bloodfeather nodded, then quickly turned around to pad out. He quickly decided to hunt. He turned to the forest, and sprinted in.

Artwing was on the ground, laying beneath the trees shadow. She stood quickly, begining to pad toward a scent of water.

( Yeah I'll make more )

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

((ok i will too.Smile))
(aren't they in dif clans?)

Echopelt stretched once more and padded to the fresh kill pile. It was pittifly empty and so she decided to hunt. She went near the border between the clans and saw Art wing and a cat she did not recognize. (Bloodfeather) She leapt into a bush and watched, opening her mouth for any scent that might flow her way.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:27 pm

( Whoops.. I fix that )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 pm

((Ok...do they know eachother??)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm

( No.. I'll make them meet )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 pm

((Oh. Ok..))

(Echopelt is still watching though.)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Echopelt crouched in the bushes. She scented SkyClan everywhere.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Artwing soon found a thick stream, but she was out of clan's territory. Amongst the foot of the moutian. She carefully bent down for a drink, then settled.

Bloodfeather wanted rabbit. He knew he'd have to be out of camp for a good one. He silently padded around the forest, hearing the trickle of water. He could feel himself getting thirst as it got louder. Her quickly turned around begining to pad to the stream.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next