Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

+2
LlamaPrincess
forlock!
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish... - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 am

Name: Silverscar
Clan: Sky Clan
Position: elder
Description: grey with silver stripes on his torso. He has brilliant blue eye, and white paws.
Personality: wise, playfull, loving
Story: Has been in Sky Clan for many years. Was there before Bluestar, was actually good friend with her grandparent and parents. He was offered lead, but decided Bluestar would do better. ( Only if that's ok ) He was med cat with his mate, before being repositioned.
other: Mates with Orangeheart

Name: Orangeheart
Position: elder
Description: Orange she-cat with white features ( paws, muzzle and mask, under neck, under belly, undertail, inside ears ) with deeper brown streaks going across her head and back. She has feirce green eyes.
Personality: playfull, mischivise, loving
Story: Was a rouge, but became a member and was kindly excepted by almost everyone, mostly Silverscar. They became mates and have lived together since.
other: Had only one litter, one daughter has stayed with the clan while the other 4 left.
https://2img.net/h/i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/cooldragonkid/Cats/Spoter.jpg

Name: Stonelilly
Position: Warrior
Description: Grey she-cat with patches of oange. She has white features and green-blue eyes ( change colour slightly )
Personality: Cheerfull, playful, mischivise
Story: Born into the clan. Daughter of Orangeheart and Silverscar
other: Would love a mate

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Two Clans Fight To the Finnish... - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Clans Fight To the Finnish...

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 am

Name: Blackwater
Clan: Fire Clan
Description: White with a few faded grey stripes up his legs and down his tail. He strange black eyes, with hints of deep blue. He has a few small scares all over his body
Personality: mysterious, hard to open up, barely talk
Story:Was broght into a clan during kitten-hood, but tortured horribly. Then found by an old Fire clan member at aprentice-hood. He didn't speak to anyone for weeks, and almost kicked out untill he found this was home and told the leaders what happened. He will never repeat it, and doesn't talk much to any memebers.
other:

Name: undecided
Clan: none yet ( will be fire clan )
Position: kit
Description: orange-brown with black-brown stripes, and white features. Looks much like a tiger, just more cat-like His eye are soft hazel
Personality: playfull, lazy
Story: Is about 2 weeks old now, was abandoned by his rouge mother almost on Fire clan's territory.
other: is brothers to another kit ( which was abandoned with him aswell )

Clan: ( will be fire clan )
Description: Not visible yet, but white with soon to be black-grey stripes and spots. Haze gentle brown eyes.
Personality: playful, quick thinker, always wants attention
Story: same as her brother-Is about 2 weeks old now, was abandoned by his rouge mother almost on Fire clan's territory.
other: nope

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 am

( one more )

Clan: ( will be Sky clan )
Description: Black with orange-tan spots. He has smoldering amber eyes, that are hard not to stare at. Has white features.
Personality: playfull, polite, smart
Story: Is about 2 weeks old now, was abandoned by his rouge mother almost on Sky clan's territory.
Other: brother to the other kits
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 am

Artwing heard rustling near by. She snapped back fom her drink and hissed. She carefully walked to the bushes, knowing it was a cat. She pounced in, onto Echopelt. Her eye squinted annoyed. " Echopelt." She hissed, and released her. " Why did you follow me?" Artwing grumbled out.

Bloodfeather could hear hissing, and soft voices near-by. He stalked closer carefully, only feet from the bushes Artwing and Echopelt hid in. He mewed carefully, calling them.

Artwing turned and peered out the bush. She hissed lightly, then stepped out. " What, Skyclan?" She asked, reading his scent easily.

" Fiesty Fireclan." He hissed lightly back. " I was on a hunt, nothing serious. How about you?" He asked cautiously, knowing another cat was concieled by the bushes.

Artwing began to circle. " I was getting a drink, nothing serious." She mocked. " Hope Skyclan won't throw a fit like last time." She grumbled out.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:31 am

Echopelt hissed adnd jumped back. "You're on SkyClan territory!" she hissed. Then heard another cat and listened to the conversation artwing and the other cat were having.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 am

((I didn't add the three kits, because a clan needs to find them first.))

((I'm gonna make my own Fireclan leader until we find a better one. Smile))

Name: HawkStar
Clan: Fireclan
Position: leader
Description: Dark Brown with yellow eyes and a long coat.
Personality: Smart, loyal, not the nicest cat, but a great leader.
Story: Clan leader for a long time, getting old, on his last life.
other: Should be looked up to by the clan.

Name: Cinderfur
Clan: Skycaln
Position: MedCat
Description: Dep grey with sky blue eyes.
Personality: Very understanding but firm and smart.
Story: Born to Skyclan
other: looking for Med cat apprentice.

Name: Heatherpaw
Clan: Skyclan
Position: Apprentice
Description: sleek hazel coat with dappled paws and tail. Whit ear tips and tail tip.
Personality: Fierce, playfull, always eager and excited.
Story: Born to Skyclan
other: needs mentor, sister to Brackenpaw

Name: Brackenpaw
Position: apprentice
Description: brown-hazel fuzzy coat with dappled paws and white chest.
Personality: playfull, eager, tricky and fun. (annoying to most adult cats)
Story: born to Skyclan
other: Brother to Heatherpaw, needs mentor.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 am

Name: Grayfoot
Description: Alll gray. Green eyes.
Personality: Smart, funny, loving and full of energy.
Story: Born in Skyclan
other: good swimmer.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 pm

forlock wrote:Echopelt hissed adnd jumped back. "You're on SkyClan territory!" she hissed. Then heard another cat and listened to the conversation artwing and the other cat were having.

" No I'm not. I'm sure he would know." Artwing defended herslef. She turned to Bloodfeather, glaring.

Bloodfeather nodded sligtly. " She's right." He hummed out politley to Echopelt. " I thought I was almost on Fire clan territory. I assume were inbetween." He tried to compramise between them.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Echopelt's fur flattened and her muscles released when she heard his calm tone. "Well... I'm off to hunt." she quickly turned to Artwing and narrowed her eyes, then bounded down the stream. Looking back only once.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Bluestar padded into the clearing. "Are any hunting patrolls out?" she asked Stnelilly meeting her in the clearing. "I need the whole clan here for an important meeting." she said calmly "I need you to check that all cats are in camp and if any are missing go out and fetch them." without another word, she expected Stonelilly not to question her commands and get right to it. Bluestar tuned and padde dback to her den.

Grayfoot padded to Stonelilly. "Would you like to go hunting? I'm Taking Brackenpaw out too" he said unaware about what Bluestar had just told her.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Artwing rolled her eyes at Echopelt, " Well I should head back."She replied quickly. " Nice to see you." She hummed, then sprinted through the bushes, toward her clan.

" Bye." Bloodfeather replied politly. He turned back to hunting rabbits, jumping among the rocks near the stream before leaving it.

Stonelilly smiled, " I'd love to, but Bluestar has called a meeting for the clan. We need to make sure everyone is here. Could you help?" She asked looking around the dens, trying to see who was here.

Silverscar walked out from the elder den, and sat in the warm sunlight awaiting the rest of the clan. He already knew what Bluestar wanted.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Orangeheart padded out of the elder den to Silverscar. She lightly rub on him before sitting down.

Artwing was on Fire clan territory now, heading towards the warrior den. She had a mild smell of Sky clan on her from Bloodfeather. She wondered if they'd meet agian while on another voyage. She laid down and decided to take a nap.

The young she-kit mewed loudly, hungry and cold. She hudled closer to her broth, shaing the warmth.

The she-kit's brother licked her thin coat of fur lovingly. He mewed along, wanting his mother to find them do he could have a meal. His little blue eyes scanned around, not understanding the area. Everything covered in green. Not the warm den he wished for.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:45 pm

"Sure, why not?" He scanned the area... "Bloodfeather?" he asked wondering where he was.

Echopelt padded along the boundries and then began to scent something. Soon she heard squealing and the scent turned to rouges, and crowfood. She padded cautiously towards the sound, crouching. Then she saw two little kits huddled in a bush. She sniffed them, and scented rouge. "Hm." she spat in disgust. She figured they'd have good lives as clan cats, and no kit deserved to starve to death. She picked them up by their scruffs and eventually put one of them down to see if they could wallk the way there. When she fially inched into Fireclan camp, she padded to HawkStar. "Hawkstar," she nodded putting the kits down. "I've found to rouge kits in the bushes near the border of Skyclan and ours." she paused. "What will we do with them?" she asked

Hawkstar gazed at the kits. "It wouldn't hurt to have some more warriors in the clan. We can keep them. But if we are threatened by attack from rouges we will not fight for these pittiful scraps. Go find them a queen." he grumted. "They are your responsability now." he flicked his tail for no arguemaent and padded away.

(they're gonna need a mom..)
Name: HollyTail
Clan: FireClan
Position: Queen
Description: tortoiseshell with black ears and tail, one ear is torn.
Personality: pretty old, so she's cranky. But also gently and kind hearted inside.
Story: Born in clan, bares many battle scars.
other: Mated with Thundercloud. Has one current kit, and one warrior.

Name: Thundercloud
Position: Elder
Description: White tom with blazing blue eyes.
Personality: Sweet, understanding, heals hearts with words. Verry gentle and loving. once good fighter.
Story: Parent born to Skyclan, died on Fireclan territory.
other: Mates with Hollytail. Father to a kit and a warrior.

Name:Sweetkit
Description: Pretty tortoiseshell with while paws and tail tip. Beautiful blue eyes.
Personality: playfull, sweet, understanding, and will become and excellent fighter.
Story: Born in FireClan by Hollytail
other: sister to Crowfoot

Name: Crowfoot
Description: all white with hazel eyes and deep brown fur on his letf front paw.
Personality: Nice, smart, fun and loving. Loyal and brave.
Story: Born to Fireclan by Hollytail.
other: Brother to Sweetkit.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Echopelt padded into the nersery with the kits. She set them down infron of Hollytail

Hollytail curled around her own suckling kit and sniffed the two other kits. "Ewh!" she snarled. "Rouges! get them out of my den and out of this camp!" she barked.

Echopelt had to be patient. She knew Hollytail was old, and her day were filled with misery which she got used to. "Please, have a heart." Echpelt begged. "They were stranded on the border! You must help them"

"Never!" snapped Hollytail. "I won't allow rouges into this clan."

"Hawkstar agreed to it!" she looked in Hollytails eyes. "Look at them....no kit deserves to die."

Hollytail sighed. "Fine. But don't let me get attatched!" she pulled the kits towards her and gently let them to suckle. "Now, you'll be hunting for me, because i need the extra strength."

"Right away!" Echopely padded out of the den and let out a sigh of relif. She bounded to the fresh kill pile and picked up a fat mouse for Hollytail. She brought it back to the nursery.

Hawkstar leaped onto the highrock (both clans have highrocks.) and called out the gathering words. Cat began to emerge out of their dens to llisten.
Echopelt leaped out of the nursery.She met Thundercloud in the clearing. "I think he's naming the new kits." she explained quickly how she found them and gave then to Hollytail.

"It was nice of her." He prred. "My hollytail doesn't like rouges of anykind. Especially the ones that gave her that rip in her ear."

Echopelt nodded and turned to watch Hawkstar and what he had to say.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3