Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

+6
Horsegirl911
LlamaPrincess
Cmain
TigerPower
Blacky171
jackykins
10 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  TigerPower Fri May 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Silent rapped around lance. "Ba ba huwssian" he barked and curkeled up in silents thick pelt
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 02, 2008 11:11 pm

[K].a.y.[K].a.y. wrote:"I wouldn't hurt my sister ever!" I snarled and looked at Rouge I glared at Dracula and pounced again. Pinning him down with all the strength I had "no listen mutated mutt, go back where you came from or suffer being nearly killed" I snarled

I grinned and made her walk off me, then walk to Rouge and pin her. " Being nearly killed, Your killing your sister." I growled then ran over and whipped the wolf off into the rocky wall. I laughed and looked to Rouge, " My love, I protected you, how could you refuse me?" I asked lifting her up.

" Thanks." I said flirtly and walked around him, " How could I refuse you." I said and nuzzled him. I walked to Natasha and winked then said, " Lets get rid of this old bag of bones." I siad then kicked her lightly in the face but made it look hard.

I chuckled, " I knew'd you change you mind." I smiled then flew up, " Beback my darling." I barked then flew off.

I wait ed till he was far off, " Listen Natasha, I'm gunna get him. Just play along." I told her then got back to my old position.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Fri May 02, 2008 11:27 pm

"WHat do I do?" I asked curiosly
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat May 03, 2008 12:24 am

" Play along, I kick you, you yelp. At one point I'm gunna pretend to drag you off the edge then explain the rest." I finished quickly as I heard Dracula's screach.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sat May 03, 2008 8:54 am

I nodded and tried looking worn out.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat May 03, 2008 10:51 am

sky, scyler, steel, and dainer where right above them hiding in the wall of the mt. watching the whole sene. If anything went wrong they would help.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 03, 2008 11:30 am

I licked Lucky trying to clean her fur. (Lava)
(Lucky) I relaxed and let my Mom clean me.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat May 03, 2008 11:41 am

Lance felt his way to his mother. Then pounced on her. "ewo mommy. me missy you" he siad playfuly jumping on her. Sticking his behind up in the air and shaking it
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 03, 2008 11:42 am

"SILENT! Lance said his first words!!!!" I said. I licked him.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat May 03, 2008 9:38 pm

"Yes! he has! he has been talking and talking ever since we got back!" he smiled and rested his head on her back.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 04, 2008 11:42 am

"Oh My goodness this is SOOOO exciting. Lucky try to say a word." I said to her.
"Ungre" She said. She crawled over to me.
"OMG!!! Silent!" I said and stroked her with my paw.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun May 04, 2008 11:46 am

I smiled as I saw the pups talking.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Silent nuzzled them pround of them.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 04, 2008 7:22 pm

"Dadwi" She said. ((Luckster! Ha! lol!))
"Aw how cute" I replied. (Lava)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:28 pm

"Lucky!" he siad licking him on the top of the head making his hairs stand up.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 pm

I laughed. (Lava)
I licked Lance the same way. His hairs looked like he was a rockstar.(Still Lava))
I laughed again! ((Lava AgaiN!))
I giggled. (Lucky)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Lance waked lucky on the head playfuly.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 8:04 pm

[K].a.y.[K].a.y. wrote:I nodded and tried looking worn out.

" Thanks." I mumbled then looked to Dracula coming towards me. " That's right, shut up, you stu-pid wolf!" I yelled.
" Ah, hun. I've noticed you understood that, your ' sister ' has betrade you. Great my hun." I barked then nuzzled her.
" Should I tourter her, then throw her off cliff?" I asked him with a fake evil grin.
" Oh, I'll help!" I told her waging my tail.
" Oh no no!" I said getting a little nervious... " Uhh, I wanna do it my-self. She hurt me and it will make me happy to be able to do it my- self." I said gettng stronger it the end. " my love." I added to make him agree. I looked to Natasha and closed my eyes secretly as I bit her neck, making it look hard. I quickly and secretly made a red die with my feathers and put it on my mouth and on her neck.
" Ok, lovely." I smiled. then sat down.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:10 pm

"I'm your sister! You've been brain washed by that thing" I yelled at her trying my hardest to make it sound real
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 pm

" Your such a liar!" I barked then scooped up a rock and threw it behind her, to make it look like it hit her. " Then why did you hurt me?" I asked barking. I really knew why. I growled, " Maybe I just finish you in tuorter. Keep you ugly face shut!" I barked then threw another rock, " All I wanna hear is your pain!"
" That's my girl." I said then nuzzled her.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm

I moaned and curled up.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Sky watched as they played out the fight. Her eyes kept creping to dracula and then shooke it off
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

" That's right!" I barked at her, then turned to Dracula, I nuzzled him back, " I love you so much." I said then rolled my head on his neck.
I smiled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Dainer wrickled his nose in discus he could tell the others where to.... bUt sky just stared round eyed.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 9:29 pm

I fake cried "I didn't betrey you you betrayed me" I snalred
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next