Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 6 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:33 pm

((anyone want to RP with me?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 6 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Bella: "Ooh. Well you better not starve yourself! You're already a twig! " I said with a smile.
Dylan: I walked quickly over to Bella and pulled her aside,"We need to get home now! Mom just called the school..." I blurted out.
Bella: I looked into his eyes, they were filled with fear,"Why?!" I asked quickly.
Dylan: I looked down,"Dad's in the hospital, car crash, Come on." I said, and walked off.
Bella: I turned to Taylor with wide eyes,"Uh bye!" I whispered, trying not to let the tears burst out, I knew Dylan wasnt telling me everything.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Kyria folded her hands aqwadly and nodded her goodbye. Kyria felt herself becoming unwanted and drifted to the bench near by where she pulled out her iphone.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Dylan: I ran to my car,"Get in."
Bella: I sat in the passenger's seat, and put on my seatbelt, which was hard with trembling hands."WHAT ARENT YOU TELLING ME DYLAN?!" I practically yelled at him, when I was settled.
Dylan: I started the car, and tears fell down my face,"That he's dead."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

forlock wrote:Taylor: "Ugh...just a bad day. I'm not hungry. But if i don't eat by nightfall, you guy have to warn me okay? I could be starving myself." I said as a joke, but without a glint of happiness in my eyes. How could they laugh when I was sooo tired and done with school. I couldn't take this any longer. Thee was only one thing I could think of that would make me happy right now......but I knew it would never, ever happen.
*ring ring*
I felt my phone in my pocket. (I was too lazy to bring a purse down to the cafeteria.) It was Jamie. I read the text. I wrote back.

HI J. WHY?? NO WAY. WHATS WRONG WITH LOU??

I wrote in my usual caps. I was too lazy to ever change it. I sent the message and flipped my phone closed.

"You didn't hear? He either ran away or was stolen a couple days ago...." I said then sadly pressed sent.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:00 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at Bellas remark.

"Wait..what happened?" I asked quietly, noting the fear I saw in her. I didn't go after them. i knew this was their personal buisness.

I piked up my phone and texted.
OH. SO UR GIVING UP? I THNK U SHOULD PUT UP POSTERS & MAKE CALLS, AND STUFF

I tried not to sound mean, but I knew she loved Lou. I added one more thing:

I'LL HELP IF U WANT

I sent it at watched Kyria. She looked sad. Maybe she was having a bad day too.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Bella: "NO! He cant be dead!!! NO NONNO!" I cried.
Dylan: I kept my eyes on the road ahead, taking in a deep breath.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm

(( anyone want to rp? ))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Kyria texted her mom.

K: HI MOMMY

M: HELO KYRIA. HOW IS SCHOL?

Kyria brightened a little bit at her moms hatred for double letters.

K: Not so great hows the stables?

M: GREAT AT A SHOW. BYE CAL U LATER.

Kyria sighed and began to play cube runner.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

((can I jump in somewhere? ............. Neutral
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm

just go ahead!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:58 pm

((Sorry Jacky! I'd RP with you, but both of my charries are busy. Hah))

Bella: After a few hours, we went to our dorms, and were aloud to skip the rest of our classes. I plopped down on to my bed and cried, holding a photo of my dad and I. I couldnt believe he was gone.
Dylan: I went to my dorm and sat down, holding my head in my hands, I never cried, but right then, tears started to stream down my face. My father's death hurt everyone so much, my mom was a mess when we saw her at the hospital. But my dad and I had always had a close relationship, but now, that didnt matter.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Kyria was walking down the halls when she heard a sob comming from a boy's dorm. "Dylan?" She asked with concern. She knocked on the door. "Dylan open up."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm

(I am waiting for someone to reply?)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm

A: "Wait, what happened?" I asked ((sry who's ur charrie blacky?)).
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 pm

((Yah. We're used to just jumping in with eachother's rps. And we kinda stopped asking if we wanted to rp. Smile Because who doesn't? Very Happy))

I got up and walked to my dorm. I heard someone weeping, but I couldn't guess who. I didn't want to interfere. I took out my guitar and tryed to play. it was kind of hard, being all ticked off and stressed.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Dylan: I wiped my tears quickly, and headed for the door,"Uh coming." I mumbled, opening it, seeing Kyria,"Hey." I said, forcing myself to smile."Whats up?"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Kyria walked in and sat on his bed. "Don't fake with me Dylan, what's wrong?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Dylan: I smiled weakly,"Uh. Well, Bella and I's dad just died in a car wreck." I said quietly.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm

I texted Dylan. "You found out the bad news?" I asked then pressed sent.

I went up to my bedroom and turned on the news.

Reporter: "and now a story on a old barn that collapsed on a friesian horse." "Thanks Debby, we are here at a old barn that almost collapsed on this friesian horse here. a few scrapes but otherwise he's okay. the barn is just south of rosedale heights high school. We think it might be one of the students horses. Back to you Debby."

I texted Taylor. "QUICK! turn on the news! doesn't that look like Lou?" I asked in panick. I pressed sent and waited for a reply.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Taylor: I jumped off the bad. That stupid phone scared me so much. I franticly flipped it open and stared at the text. I didn't bother texting back. I threw a baggy sweatshirt over my purple tee and jeans, grabbed my purse and my phone and ran to Jamie's dorm. I knowed ildly on the door. "JAMIE! OPEN UP!!" I yelled. "THAT'S LOU!!" I waited for her to get ready, but explained how I knew. "I know that barn! I've been there a couple of times! " I said. I would tell her why I was there, even though i'm scared of horses. "Okay, and they told me they found the horse near here! Near Rosedale! " I said, panting from all the yelling. "And they didn't know whose it was because there were no posters, so they just adopted it!!" I said clutching my stomch. it was hard yelling through the door like this.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Kyria's hard set face dropped into one of compassion. "Thats a shame." She said folding her hands. "I haven't heard much about him, wanna tell me?" She asked in a maner that she wouldn't be upset if he said no.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Dylan: I smiled weakly,"Well he was pretty awesome. He cared so much about our family, and always did whatever he could to help us have the best lives as possible. He'd miss meetings for football games or horseshows. I could tell him anything, now that's gone. He didnt deserve to die." I said, my voice shaking a little.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Kyria bit her lip and shook her head. "What did he do for a living?" SHe asked curiously.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Dylan: "He worked for insurance or something." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next