Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD Empty .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

The Rosedale Heights Academy, founded in the 1800's by Isabella Rosedale, is one of the most elite preparatory high schools in the nation. Only the best of the best teachers teach there and the smartest students go there. You're only accepted if you have the perfect grades and the money. Scholarships are rarely given out unless the school committee sees a VERY special student. Suspensions happen very rarely, since most of the off-campus parties are kept a secret from the school. There are parties, relationships, drama, secrets, and hotties. Welcome to RHA- The Life of an Academy- this is where your {education} begins.
[SCHOOL DETAILS]
SCHOOL COLORS: Orange, Black, and White.
SCHOOL MASCOT: Tiger
RIVAL SCHOOL: Bishop Straughn School
PRINCIPAL: Mr. Bennett

[AROUND THE SCHOOL]
MALL:
FIVE-STAR RESTAURANT (S): Sunset Restaurant, The Rushton, Sushi Sugar, D-Ganz Steakhouse.
VINTAGE BOUTIQUE: Ends
CITY BOUTIQUES: Downtown Chic, Par Par, One girl who…
DRUGSTORE: Shoppers Drug mart

Forms:
name: Sloane Teagan
personality: She probably the rule breaker in the school, her mom says she's smart, but she doesn't 'apply' herself. She has been known to back-talk teachers, and is constantly in trouble for it. But this girl never lets anything bring her down! She loves music, and is in a band called The Never-ending. She's a singer/songwriter and she writes about he life. Her dad left her mom when she was 3, but she tries to leave that behind her and move on. She has dated her share of guys and friend drama. She's a teenager, get with it.
AIM screen namer: RAWR.Sloane<3
other: She does some modelling, but mostly singing and songwriting. She is on the school volleyball team. Her dorm is 416
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD 25akugy

name: Cameron McCalyster
personality: He seems pretty outgoing and fun, which he is, but sometimes he gets a little deeper than kicking soccer balls. He is a really cool guy and likes writing songs sometimes, he has a soft spot for hugs, kisses, and sweetness so if your in love this is what will catch him.
AIM screen name: Mr_Cam
other: He is Aly's cousin and is captain of soccer . Dorm number is 512
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD N713075253_5672933_9854

[EVENT BOARD]:
((the date we start on is March the 22 so it's not like now time))
[X] March 23: Schedules will be redistributed as part of the second quarter. Student-free day.
[] March 24: Everyone's birthday! Celebrate with P. Bennett and the school staff with cake, ice cream, and tons of fun.
[] March 25: The auditions for the RHA Drama Department’s production of Spring Awakening start today.
[] March 26: More auditions. Also, sign-ups for RHA's big election will begin today. Prepare your speeches for next Tuesday's election!
[] March 27: All-day rivalry games against BSS. If you're not on a team, cheer on our school by wearing orange, black, and white!|||||||||||
[X] March 28: Parent weekend starts. Clean up those dorm rooms for when your parents come. Don't forget to show off those good grades!
[] March 29: Parent goodbye brunch. Hope they had a nice stay!
|||||||||||
[] March 30: Cast list posted for Spring Awakening!
[] March 31: The Elections today!
[] April 1: Happy April Fools' day! Dance in the student lounge. Don't forget to pack up for Spring Break!
[] April 2-15: Spring Break! Please try to get back to school by Saturday, April 15th. Class will resume on April 16.

Rules:
1. powerplaying will NOT be tolerated.
2. This is about drama inside the RP not outside.
3. Please nothing too graphic (lust & violence)
4. This is a normal human school so no vampires (sadly)
5. Please do not use celebrity pictures for your characters.
6. Please list dorm number in other.

(I didn't right age or grade cuz everyone is in the same grade.)

PLEASE JOIN AS A GUY AND A GIRL TO STIR UP SOME DRAMA!
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 pm

((Okay, can anyone find me a guy pic?? I seriously can't. >Sad It's driving my crazy))

Name: Shannon Wilchester (Nickname: Shay)
Personality: Quite nice if you get to know her, but she can be a bit of a loner. Loves rock music, and plays guitr and sings a little, though she pretty much keeps it all a secret. Kind of a tomboy. Skateboards and plays video games. Has a bunch of dogs back home. She's definately cool, and she'd probably be really popular if she wanted to. But it's not that she's shy, she just isn't a people person. She lives in her own world and does what she wants. She's only here because she knows she'll need a good job to help her parents and brother, who all have cancer. So, she worked extra hard, and got herself into Rosedale. She's really smart, but doesn't care. She just wants to get through highschool....or maybe it would be better to savour the years?
AIM screen name: ShAy_WiLlY
Other: Not on any teams, though she's good at sports. Loves to drive, though she doesn't have a car. Does NOT belive in love at first sight. Very hard to please (if you're a guy, you may want to listen. Razz) but is a sucker for guys who take risks. Not stupid jump-off-a-cliff risks, but like trying new things, and being able to admitt weakness. Hates snobs, and people who are full of themselves. Dorm room 474
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD 1129788732KUoGh9

name: Josh
personality: fun, likes surfboarding, can get a little agressive, but always has a good reason for it. Plays it cool, calm, nice and liked to just chill. Has fun walking on the beach and watching stars. Outgoing, and always is up for and adventure or challenge. Down to earth, does not own an AIM account. New to school, has always been homeschooled in California, his old home.
other: Dorm is 514
pic/description:.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD Hairstyles

Last edited by forlock on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Forms:
name: Dylan White
personality: Nice when he wants to be, more of the strong silent type (: When you get to know him, he can be outgoing, and a good listener. His hard past makes it hard for him to trust others, but he will.
AIM screen namer: DylWhi
other: Plays the guitar, and is on school basketball team
His Dorm is 511
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD 3638026_std

Name: Amy Fleming
Personality: Very nice, and easy to talk to. Outgoing, with a good sense of humor.
AIM: Amyluvsu12
Other: Loves horses, competes on an A level circuit with her horse Liberty
Her dorm is 419
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD Jamamber256

((I'm sorry I used Celeb pictures, but I didnt find any other ones =/ ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm

((thanks so much guys! I'll look for a pic forry Smile))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 pm

((KK thank you so much Smile))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:00 pm

((Forlock! you little name stealer!!))
((I'll join after I ride. g2g))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm

((Hahaha, the other rosendale was getting good! D: xD Have fun))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 pm

((AHHH. I didn't even notice! I'll change it if you want.))

((LOL. I know. Oh well..))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 pm

name: Miranda (Randa) Fewh
personality: American- think about it.
She's a can do chicka and she's always on her toes. She's a sweetie but isn't afraid to defend herself. She is a little niave but thats natural. She's had little crushes, but never a boyfriend. She wonders if she's just really unattractive. (Which she's not)
AIM screen namer: RandaRD
other: She hopes to make the soccer team or dance. Perhaps Cheerleading?? Her dorm is 416
pic/description: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD 63906,1187490255,1

name: Cam Fisher
personality: He's a sweet but serious guy. he'd rather be playing soccer than be in front of a crowd.
AIM screen namer: Socc.ah.
other: planning to make varsity soccer
pic/description: black hair green eyes... stolen from lisi harrison with a few twists.

Last edited by Golden.Horse.Shoe. on Sat May 30, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:51 pm

ughatha. I'm spacing ona guy. I may have to steal one of my friend's guys from another rp site. Embarassed THINK GOLDIE!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am

LOL. I just need a pic. After that I can make a random cherrie. Razz So do u want me to change the name?? XD
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Eh as long as you stick with Shay not Shannon or Sha-nay-nay I'm good Smile
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 am

haha have u sen the top 60 ghetto names on youtube? Sha nay nay reminded me of it lol
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm

OMG! no! I want to!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Ok. Very Happy

WOW. lol what a random thing....
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm

hhaha I know, I love the 2nd last one and the last xD and theyre both like COURTNEY
ahhaahhahahaha wow, ok its not that funny but still
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:13 pm

HAHAHA. I just watched it. It's hilarious. Unitedstatesofamericaliqua.. Congradulashayla....Barackisha..
Obamanisha...haa, i love how he says watermelondrea. Razz Yah the second last one. And then randomly courtney. XD
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm

hahahahha yeah it's really funny! exactelly xDD
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Bahahhaa I LOVE it. "Core-tneh!"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 pm

hahhahaha i know!!! heehhe

wanna start rping on this soon? lol
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

((heyy anybody want to be in the band with Sloane?/))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:42 pm

(I wanna rp but i'm still thinking on the guy.))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon May 04, 2009 3:21 pm

((Same. I need a guy pic.))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

((yeah kk, guy pics r hard to find...)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat May 09, 2009 8:20 pm

I guess because no guy runs around taking pictures of himself...
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next