Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

Post  forlock! Fri May 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Hahaha. True.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. NEW THREAD

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 pm

I would be concerned if they did Very Happy
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 pm

LOL haha yeah.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat May 30, 2009 4:09 pm

kay got my guy.. I may kill him and make a new one later though :0
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun May 31, 2009 2:17 pm

(Omg wow. How's he just gonna die?? Car crash...lol. Oh well. )
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:43 am

(k we can just start cuz yeah.... I shall start!))(this is before school hours btw)

S: I gave the signal to my buddies and they rolled 4 tires towards the door, I held it open and they brought in the other parts as well. I closed the door quietly behind me and grabbed my screwdriver to help put things back on the car. The main body was together but we had to put the wheels and the doors back on. An hour later, before school started they were finished. They had the principals toyota in the middle of the upper school hallway. I high-fived everyone and quickly scurried to the washroom. I changed from black, to my school clothes.I came back out and exited the building with everyone else. I grabbed some breakfast, and was ready for the spring term to start off with a bang.

((pretty intense...))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm

name: Josh
personality: fun, likes surfboarding, can get a little agressive, but always has a good reason for it. Plays it cool, calm, nice and liked to just chill. Has fun walking on the beach and watching stars. Outgoing, and always is up for and adventure or challenge. Down to earth, does not own an AIM account. New to school, has always been homeschooled in California, his old home.
other: Dorm is 514
pic/description: http://markthebarber.co.uk/images/hairstyles.jpg
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 am

forlock wrote:(Omg wow. How's he just gonna die?? Car crash...lol. Oh well. )

((I don't know, or i'll ship him off to Africa Very Happy ))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 am

"First day of school." Miranda murmured craddling her new set of books that seemed oh-so heavy. Her mind wandered to who she would make friends with, if there were any *snort* cute guys that weren't total idots, and what the heck a car was doing in the middle of the hallway? She inched closser and ran her OPI manacured nails over the gleaming silver paint job, smiling this was a pretty good prank or art fair entry whichever really.

"YOU! In the pink jacket! principal's office." The angry voice shreiked.

Normally she would have responded, not pink jacket, ballet cross tie blush sweater but her glossed lips just mouthed confused appologies.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Dylan: I drove in to the school parking lot, found a space and parked my truck."Here goes another year." I mumbled, stepping out. I looked around, then started to walk towards the main building, waving at friends along the way.

Amy: I parked my car and started to chew on my nail,"stop!" I thought to myself. I hated first days, everyone always changed over the summer, but me of course. Boring old Amy fleming, blah blah blah. I smiled and got out of my car, smiling and saying "hi." to everyone i knew, as i made my way to the school.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Shay steadied her grip on her brother's jacket as he skidded to a stop. She jumped off his Honda DN-01 motorcycle. She flipped off her helmet and stuffed it into her oversized backback and flinged it over her shoulder waving to her brother as he sped away. Shay walked silently towards the school, watching all those preppy girls with their hunky jock boyfriends greeting all the students with perfect barbie-doll smiles. She scofffed and walked in. After finding her locker, Shay unloaded her books and gym clothes and all the basics, plus a big chunky black Walmart purse/tote and a small whiteboard/bulletain board and posted up a few pictures. A girl opened a locker beside her, which has a ton of extra clothes and a mirror with little magnetic stuffed toys and pink star stickers all over it. Shay quickly shut her own locker and locked it. She sped away, but stopped in the hallway to admire the car sitting there. Now that was not what she expected at this super-classy smart kid school. Shay smiled, and vowed to respect the devil mind who plotted this scheme. Shay sat down on an unusually low bench, studying her schedule. She watched all the people walk by. It seemed weird being so short, since she was usually a tall person. Actually, Shay was supposed to be in a more senoir class, because she was born December 31, which automatically let her qualify for the next grade, but her mother insisted that one day didn't make a difference.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 pm

I flattened out the front of my shirt and went to my locker to grab my books. They suddenly they all decided to fall out of my locker, typically spastic I thought to myself.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Josh walked casually over and helped the random girl with some books. "Here you go." He said handing them to her. He hoped it wasn't weird to do that, after all, he'd never been to a highschool before. He wondered if it was normal for them to have a car in the middle of the hall, but maybe it was some kind of trophy. "I'm Josh." he said in the lame attampt to make atleat one friend.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am

Dyan went to his locker and grabbed books for his first 3 classes, he shut it. Then turned down the hallway to a waterfountain and took a long drink, then wiped his mouth on his jacket. He looked around at everyone, annoyed that Summer Break had ended, and he was back here. With all of the annoying little preppy girls, and obnocious guys who thought they were so great because they were plaid? Yeah pathetic.

Amy smiled as she opened her locker, placing a picture of her pony Liberty in it, and grabbing her books for her classes, she pulled out her schedule,"Math first, joy." She muttered.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:44 am

jackykins wrote:(k we can just start cuz yeah.... I shall start!))(this is before school hours btw)

S: I gave the signal to my buddies and they rolled 4 tires towards the door, I held it open and they brought in the other parts as well. I closed the door quietly behind me and grabbed my screwdriver to help put things back on the car. The main body was together but we had to put the wheels and the doors back on. An hour later, before school started they were finished. They had the principals toyota in the middle of the upper school hallway. I high-fived everyone and quickly scurried to the washroom. I changed from black, to my school clothes.I came back out and exited the building with everyone else. I grabbed some breakfast, and was ready for the spring term to start off with a bang.

((pretty intense...))
is that ur girl or your guy?
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

In true Cam form, he appeard at the hallway in his old team's skinny soccer sweats. Comfortably, he spun his locker's dial which was next to a muttering girl's who had a pony picture in her locker he gave her a light smile, too regularly shy to say hi. The metal thing popped open and he tossed his back pack to the bottom and grabbed his laptop, thanking his parents for the technology.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Amy: I smiled back at the boy,"Hi, I'm Amy, and you are?"
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm

(('is that ur girl or your guy?" (s for sloane) Sloane is a girl her cousin Cameron is a guy)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 pm

forlock wrote:Josh walked casually over and helped the random girl with some books. "Here you go." He said handing them to her. He hoped it wasn't weird to do that, after all, he'd never been to a highschool before. He wondered if it was normal for them to have a car in the middle of the hall, but maybe it was some kind of trophy. "I'm Josh." he said in the lame attampt to make atleat one friend.

S:" Oh, uh thanks. I'm Sloane. You're new?" I asked." I'm guessing that you are. Then I suppose your wondering why the principals car is in the middle of the hallway." I giggled a bit.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Josh: "Yes and...yeah?" I answered more in ta question, with a side glance at the car. So it was the principal's car.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:25 pm

LibertyLOVER wrote:Amy: I smiled back at the boy,"Hi, I'm Amy, and you are?"

"Cam." His husky, yet sweet voice replied as he flipped his black hair out of his eyes. "Cam Fisher."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

((wait, I have a character named Cameron too lol)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 pm

((CRAP!)) ...((how do you virtually play rock paper sissors?))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 pm

((haha yeah xD no idea... ))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm

((change mine to uhhhh... Mitch))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next