Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

+3
Pixymixy
jackykins
LibertyLOVER
7 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~ - Page 36 Empty Re: ~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Kyria nearly banged her head on the table in frustraiton. "You didn't catch that I know your hissin' at mah cousin and glarin' at her." She used a country exsageration of her own accent.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~ - Page 36 Empty Re: ~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:08 pm

"ME?" I exclaimed when Jamie said 'why don't you ask Carrie'
I looked at Kyria with my best sympathetic stare. "I'm sorry Kyria...I- I just have a ton of stuff on my mind. Camryn in the hospital, and Dylan there too, and the fire, stuff back home. I'm just so mixed up. I have alot of things to think through." I said looking at her apologeticlt. Half of what I said was a lie. Dylan was probably fine, and the fire was through. They'de already began on a brand new, better-than-brfore barn, and nothing was wrong back home. But Camryn was definately not progressing well, and I had lots of things to think through.
"I'm not myself, I know. Things are just.....bothering me." I said that strongly and leaned back. "And I don't really want to talk about it."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 pm

"muchas better." Kyria said but couldn't bring herself to grin.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

I forced a small simle that said "friends again?". As if we had ever not been friends. We were just confused, is all. I looked at Jamie. I wanted to burst out and say "ok, done now. Bye, see ya. " and go back to my horse watching, but I waited to see what Kyria would say next....or even Jamie.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Kyria nodded with her chin moving only 2 centimeters. Her determined emerald gaze switched back to Jamie.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm

"It's my business with my relationship. I shouldn't have to share it. Thank you..." I said. I got up nodded and walked out of the office slowly shutting the door behind me. "They shouldn't know about my personal problems" I said as I walked outside to Lou.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well SOMEONE'S stubborn." I said acting as if I was talking to Kyria, but made it loud enough for Jamie to hear from in the hallway.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well!" Kyria hissed and pulled out her phone. she layed it down on the table just so Carrie could see. She highlighted Jamie's number and deleted it. She swished her phone back to her pocket roughly.

She shifted in her seetwonering if she should ask the question that was screaming in her brain. "Um, Do you mind if I come next time when you go visit, you know." SHe said making a referance to the half live horse.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 am

"Uh..." I all of a sudden got soft. I looked at her from under my eyelashes, shyly. "Uh. Well, I guess so. " I said quietly, thinking about Camryn. "He's not doing well, but It won't hurt if he has some extra attention." I said looking up. "I'm going tomorrow at breakfast, if you want to come.....but you have to promise to be gentle, because he's really hurting." I said softly clasping my hands together.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm

"Fine, I won'tbring a crop." Kyria's stommach soured at her poor stab of humor. "Sorry. I promise to gentle."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am

I rolled my eyes and mounted Lou. We walked together into the forest with backpacks on, but first I cantered to Taylor and hugged her. "Thanks so much Taylor, you were a great friend!" I smiled and looked up then I ran outside to Lou and quickly mounted again. We continued walking to the forest.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I put my arm protectivly around Taylor's shoulder. "Come on." I said and then flashed a glare. At least taylor had reason to be snappy.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm

I sighed then galloped back. and yelled "WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS GROUP?!? ALL BECAUSE I CAME ALONG AND EVERYONE IS ACTING AS IF I AM A HHHUUUUGGGGEEEE PROBLEM! I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE WARNING YOU GUYS!" I yelled. Lou spooked and reared. I pat him and reassured him.

(Oops wrong RP I think. . .) ????
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm

((Uhh, it could work for this one. lol. ))

Carrie: I smiled weakly. "well, I promised to help out with the tour today, for the elementary school edown the road? Yah. okay, well I guess I'll see you at the vet's tomorrow morning." I said to Kyria. I got up, and walked towards the barn.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Kyria knit her eyebrows. "What the heck were you warning us about?" She assumed thte "mad girl stance" hith her hands on her hips her foot cocked and her weight on one side.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I rolled my eyes at Kyria and paid no attention to her. All I wanted to do is not fight. I trotted over to Sam. "Are you doing anything tonight?" I asked blushing.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Carrie: I went to the barn to get some extra brushes out for the little kids. I watched Jamie suck up to Sam. Well atleast that's what my mind thought.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 pm

(Still waiting hehe)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Kyria hissed through her teeth at the stupid over dramtic girl.

Sam leaned against the concrete wall and shoved his thumbs in his belt loops. "Mmmmm just chilling here. I dunno." He shrugged.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat May 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Carrie: I walked out to the school horses and set a couple tools by each stall. I took a bunch of trips to the tack room, and back for their saddles. Each time I passed I noticed Jamie and Sam talking, but ingnored and walked on. By the time I was done saddling all the school horses they needed, my arms were noodles. But I went on to hang the bridals on the appropriate hooks by the stalls. I reviewed a list of chores I had to do for before the kids came.

-Set out brushes
-Saddle horses
-get out bridals

-get food ready
-clean arena
-help with lunch
-help with lunch cleanup
-watch kids swimming in pool
-help kids get out of pool and dry and change
-make sure all the kids are on the bus
-say bye
-untack horses
-feed horses

I sighed and tucked a stray curl behind my ear. There was no way I was going to get this done by myself. Kids, especially a whole class, were a sure handfull. Maybe bucketfull (lol. bucket full of kids). I clipped my hair up and tied my favourite green bandana around my forehead.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat May 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Kyria strode past Carrie with her stride legnthened. "I woulda helped you know." She stated and kept walking. She grabbed Emerald from his stall and clipped him into cross ties.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun May 31, 2009 2:21 pm

"It's not too late to start!" I yelled out in kind of a mean way, because I was so tired. But I realised how it sounded. "Please?" I said popping my head out of the stall, staring at Kyria with a really bad pair of puppy dog eyes. I knew I was making a goof of myself, but I decided to try to make her laugh. Things were so rough, it would be nice to get some work done, and then just chill knowing it's all done and good with.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:Kyria hissed through her teeth at the stupid over dramtic girl.

Sam leaned against the concrete wall and shoved his thumbs in his belt loops. "Mmmmm just chilling here. I dunno." He shrugged.

(Omw sorry)

Jamie smiled and asked if he wanted to go for a trail ride. "So?" she asked still blushing but bright cherry red now.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm

"Yeah, yeah in a minute." She rubbed Emerald's shoulders methodically.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Sam paused before agreeing. "WHat's your horse's temperment? is he better from the fall?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next