Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

+3
Pixymixy
jackykins
LibertyLOVER
7 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~ - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

Post  forlock! Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Carrie: I smiled and popped back into the stall, and cleaned out the poop with a new energy. (lol wow)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~ - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Chestnut Hill Boarding Equestrain Boarding School ~

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 am

((Oh snap Carrie is the coolest kid ever!!))

Kyria finished her little pony massage and put Emmy back for a snooze in which he swished his tail, tottally annoyed at the flies.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 am

Kyria glanced at the massive to-do list. "what's for lunch?" She asked jokingly, she felt her hand drift to her pocket, she was prettydang good at deliveries from Pizza Hut.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 pm

(hahahaha Razz)

Carrie: "Ugh," I sighed. "I don't know....got any ideas?" I asked finnishin up the stall.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

"Pizza." She said as she dialed.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Carrie: I chuckled. "Typical." I laughed and moved on to the next thing on the list.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:Kyria hissed through her teeth at the stupid over dramtic girl.

Sam leaned against the concrete wall and shoved his thumbs in his belt loops. "Mmmmm just chilling here. I dunno." He shrugged.

"Um oh okay. Did you want to go on a trail ride later?" Jamie asked still blushing.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 am

"Sure." Sam smiled inspite of himself.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Carrie: "Okay, arena." I said to myself. I signaled to Kyria that I was going to the arena. I went to the arena, which was usually clean, but I put up some ropes and cones. I chucked, at the thought of outting up jumps for the little kids. When I got back, I took a shower and went to see if the pizza arrived yet.

-Set out brushes
-Saddle horses
-get out bridals
-get food ready
-clean arena

-help with lunch
-help with lunch cleanup
-watch kids swimming in pool
-help kids get out of pool and dry and change
-make sure all the kids are on the bus
-say bye
-untack horses
-feed horses
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 pm

*wince* I have a block Neutral
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:"Sure." Sam smiled inspite of himself.

"Okay, Come and get me whenever you are ready!" she smiled and walked back to Lou's stall.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Sam Clipped Jet into cross ties and goomed, tacked, and slathered her in fly spray. "Ready Jamie?" He called his voice ringing though the stables.

Kyria finished the choresand went to grab Emerald.

((Seriously one of you guys make a guy pretty please))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 am

Carrie picked up the pizza from the office. They had decided that the kids were going to eat outside. She decided to take a shortcut through the barn to the picnic area. She saw that sam had his horse on cross ties. Carrie stopped and looked at jet longingly, petting her smooth neck. The mare reminded her of many horses she'd had long ago, the black colour of her coat taking her into deep throughts. And her sleek body reminded her of Camryn, how he was different, just like Jet. Carrie, against her will, had a flashback, remembering the fire. She looked up at Sam, but didn't say anything. She looked back to Jet, turned and just left, the whole thing akward and silent. Just as Carrie walked out of the barn a tear rolled down her cheek. She set the pizza down on the nearest table and sat down, thinking. She couldn't help but cry into her palms, which were now wrapped around her eyes and face, elbows resting on the table. Carrie sat there, and cried softly. She didn't want to think about everything that had happened in the last day, and that Camryn was still in hospital......and of the future, when Camryn died.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

"Carrie," He breathed and followed her to the table. He waited intently fo rher to finish while eyeing the pizza.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Carrie: I shook my head, and begged myself to stop crying. This was stupid. I didn't have to be crying about what was going to happen. If Camryn died, then I would cry when it did. There was no use crying twice. I wiped away the wet on my face, and look up. I almost died right there, because Sam was standing a there. I didn't think he would have followed me out. I was glam I wasn't wearing mascera or much makeup, because it would have smudged like crazy. "Hi." I said in a small voice, trying to avoid eye contact.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:Sam Clipped Jet into cross ties and goomed, tacked, and slathered her in fly spray. "Ready Jamie?" He called his voice ringing though the stables.

Kyria finished the choresand went to grab Emerald.

((Seriously one of you guys make a guy pretty please))

Jamie: "Yep!" She replied. She lead Lou out of the stables with only a bridle on. "I figure I'll give Lou a day without a sweaty hot saddle and girth!" I laughed.

Lou whinnied as if to say yeeessss pleeeaaassseee!!!
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37