Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

+2
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm

((Ha ik :[ ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 18, 2008 8:09 pm

( When we start it will say... The Game Has Begun ... so stay tuned )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 18, 2008 8:10 pm

((She is now lol.))
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun May 18, 2008 8:11 pm

((She is now lol.))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm

((Haha okay thanks :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon May 19, 2008 8:55 am

Mackattack27 wrote:((Stop spamming you guys))

((I am not I am waiting for the answer and I am getting bored! Razz))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm

I'll join soon!
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 6:16 pm

((I forgot to put Bleeding hearts with my form.... can I rp now?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 6:21 pm

((I have a question... when a horse is eliminated, it just means there not in the game of lone... right? they still can stay in the herd... right?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Pixymixy wrote:((I have a question... when a horse is eliminated, it just means there not in the game of lone... right? they still can stay in the herd... right?))

( Ya they're not in the game but still in the herd.. I'll add you and we'll start later )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Name: Dawn
Would you like to be in the game: yes!
Looking for Mate: yes!
How will I post: with a D: in front
Pic or Description:
I'm working on it...

Name: Chance
Would you like to be in the game: yes!
Looking for Mate: yes!
How will I post: with a C: in front
Pic or Description:
The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 2 Rbz3x0
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm

((okay, thanks Very Happy ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:02 pm

((geez I always forget lol Bleeding hearts))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:04 pm

(( Lol jacky! TeeHee I add you ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:05 pm

((kk thanks, can I start?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:06 pm

(( We aren't startin till later ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:07 pm

((aww...how long until??))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:09 pm

(( IDk.. ?? ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 pm

((unnnnnn...I'm very hyper rite now idk y...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked bounce affraid afro lol! geek y cant we start tho?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 pm

( Just in case more ppl wanna join and they can't just jump into the game half way through.. dats not fair )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon May 19, 2008 7:17 pm

((true..true....))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 pm

((tis very true. You are a smart one, young child *strokes beard* ................... Razz ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 pm

( I know! I is mart !! )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

(( hee hee. is u hypa 2???? ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

(( IDK.. not really. did you read my sig??? ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next