Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

+2
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 am

((kkk sry I haven't rped much on this Sad...have I done my intro? I forget xD))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 am

((Haha its ok! =P idk ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:24 am

((IDK))
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:01 pm

((Very Happy))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Thunder sneered. " Ribbon, Banner!" He whinnied rudly.
Banner dropped his head and walked to his father slowly.
Ribbon, blushed and walked to her father slowly aswell. She got to her brother side, wanting help, but there wasn't any.
" Hurry!" Thunder said dipleased.
Both walked faster, there head still low.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 am

(MA) "Thunder Stop" I commanded. "These two saved my lives. Do not displease their hopes." I said. "Stop and Let them GO." I said.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:02 am

L: I reared in fright
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:24 am

Thunder snorted and glared at Madison. He turned and walked away, wanting his childen to follow.
Both Banner and Robbon got right behind their father, heads dropped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are soo dead." Banner whispered to Ribbon behind their forelocks.
Ribbon smircked. " Well, we can think of something. Like always." She giggled and tapped him with her muzzle.
Banner's laugh got louder.
Thunder slapped his head around, with a deadly glare.
Both went dead silent and put their ears back scared.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 pm

L: I bit my lip,"Doest look good to me."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Once far enough from the herds ears he turned to his childeren. " So hows the game been?" He asked already knowing he answer. He didn't let them answer. " What have I said to you two!" He got louder. " Your a disgrace! I asked you something simple and you can't do it!" He glared to Banner. " I though you were a stallion, not a filly. Your herd is hurt and you do nothing?" He looked to both agian. " Now, I expect to see progress next time. The mares with thier bleeding heart in their manes and the stallions with them on necklaces. I don't expect it, I need it to be done!" He slowly lowered his voice. " Now go and explain to you patheticly tiny herd." He said with a rather evil sligh.

" But Dad!" Banner shot up like usual. " There was a tornado and you know what happens when one comes. When I got back the humans were here. " He pleaded, sorry.

" Yes Dad, it's true..."

" Oh, sure!" He quieted Both of them. " Ribbon then why weren't you there. No good reason, Eh? Now enough with this nonsence, Go!" he told them, his eye would be on fire if it was possible.

Both sighed and turned around slowly walking back, their heads low.

" Achem!" He shouted.

Ribbon and Banner quieckly lifted their heads higher and began to trot, their father pleased. Ribbon knew her father was right about her not doing anything. Banner couldn't help the tornado, or his speed. He found it all pointless to be yelled at. Both were uncomfortable now.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 pm

(MA) I looked at Czar and had a smug face. "You couldn't of helped me at all?" I asked a questioned whinny.

Czar shrugged and took 5 bites of grass then trotted over to the herd with Maddy at his side.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

((Okkayy really REALLY sorry but im quiting this RP, and probably a few others, or just the whole site =/ bye!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 am

( Aww... )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11