Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

+4
Blacky171
LibertyLOVER
jackykins
Pixymixy
8 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 15 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Dylan: I raised the whip,"Canter!"I yelled, this time louder. I kept my shoulders squared and my eyes to Lyric.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 15 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 am

I smiled. "The'll have a horse to horse talk and work everything out." I said set and stubborn.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Taylor looked down sad but confused.

Lyric whinnied louder, as if her voice must always impower his. She was tired and slowing down, but she immediately realised, and picked up strenghth. She whinnied and pulled more and more.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Dylan: I kept her going,"We can do this for hours, unless you wana quit now and go eat some grain."I called to her.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:34 pm

I glared and ran to tack up Emerald western. I grabbed my lairit and Mounted. I galloped to the mesa.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Lyric whinnied loud again. She wanted badly to make him let go of the rope. She bucked at he fence again and make it shake. (Steel or wood.) She reared. By now her coat was glistening with sweat but she wouldn't- couldn't give in. Even if he tied her............to THE POST!! (dun dun dun!!) (the post is like... [if you watched spirit] a post, where you tie them with no food or water for three days. But that's knda torture so no dinner would be the limit. lol)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 pm

I gazed out with anger bubbling through my veins. My pulse softened when I saw a mustang foal weak and crumpled on the ground. Near by there was an injured mare. I could tell that there was no way that the mare could have been the mother or feed the foal. I only knew one mare who could. Lyric. I slowly lassoed the mare and wrapped the lariat around my saddle horn. I noticed a large cut on her leg that looked like it was from barbed wire. I gathered the foal in my arms and layed it over emerald's neck. The four of us slowly headed back to camp.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:29 pm

((Wait, Dylan never died Lyric to a post...))

Dylan: I took the lead rope and shank off from the halter, letting Lyric run free in the round pen.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:54 pm

I slowly walked them into camp. "Dylan." I said sweetly as to not spook the horses. I dismounted and put the young Mare in the large box stall and I took the filly off of Emerald's neck. I masaged her little withers. "I need the round pen." i said. The little filly snorted in complaint but was too weak to wiggle free and run.

{yeah I don't think Dylan is evil like that Evil or Very Mad }
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:15 am

((No, Dylan is nice Very Happy))

Dylan: I looked at the filly."Yeah sure, but explain first."I said, grabbing Lyric's halter and leading her out.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 pm

"later" i said in a sing song voice. "Come on bay bay in the pen." she had barely enough energy to walk. "On in bay bay." She stagered in the few required steps. I shut the gate quietly and got some bedding, water and hay. I quickly went back inside and offered the hay, when she stared at it dumbfounded I knew she must have milk and the only one who could give it to her was Lyric. I gently left her to herself and waved over Taylor and Dylan. "I recued these two mustangs. The mare has a lage cut from wire on her back fetlocks and the filly is starving. Lyric needs to nurse her." I felt my eyes fill with tears. "Please. Taylor its her only chance."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:22 am

Dylan: I scratched the back of my neck,"If Lyric doesnt kill the filly."I mumbled.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 pm

LibertyLOVER wrote:((Wait, Dylan never died Lyric to a post...))

Dylan: I took the lead rope and shank off from the halter, letting Lyric run free in the round pen.

((I know! I just said, that Lyric would never give in even if he did, but i knew he wouldn't:)))

Taylor sighed and thought for a long moment. Finally, she looked up. "I agree with Dylan" she said quietly.

Lyric finally calmed down and panted, sweat trickling down her shoulder. But when Dylan picked up her halted she pulled back trying to whip-lash his arm.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm

I hissed angrily. "So yeah ok i'll let the thing Die?" I stomped my foot and the fillies ears flicked over and the mare spooked.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Dylan: "We never said that."I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Lyric tugged more. She neighed really lo9ud, that echoed in the barn. She stomped her foot and pawed the ground staring frustrated at Dylan.

Taylor sighed. "No,....." Taylor thought for a bit. "I just don't want Lyric to be considered a menace. And if you want to nurse that filly back to health you can do it without my support!" she grabbed Lyric's halter from Dylan's hand and stalked off.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Dylan: I rubbed my rope burned hand and raised my eyebrows,"Uhh."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:00 pm

I glared at taylor and her stupid horse. I grabbed Dylan's hand and Dragged him into the round pen. "Do you think I'll be able to do it? is she hopeless?" I asked dylan with soft warm tears filling in my eyes. "How do you even care for a filly?'
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:10 pm

(You can hear what she does faintly from where they are. )

Taylor walked to the back of the barn and turned the right corned. "Ugh!" she sighed and kicked an empty barrel which tumbled over. She leaned back against a wall and slowly slipped down to sit on the cold, hard ground. Slowly she let go of lyric and put her head against the wall, and let a tear fall out of her eye. She sighed and closed her eyes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Dylan: I cleared my throat,"It's a big responsibility, but yeah, I could help."I said,"Now excuse me, Im going to go talk to Taylor. I dont think you two handled everything maturely."I said and walked off.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:42 pm

I sighed. i walked to the filly and rubbed her. "Maturity has ruined a lot of things in life." i wispered to her. She gazed back at me with her sweet understanding brown eyes.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Taylor sighed. Lyric put her muzzle up to her. "Go away.." whispered taylor puttiing her head on her knees.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 am

D: I walked up to Taylor,"Hey. are you okay?"I asked.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:11 pm

"I'm fine" she mumbled looking away. Lyric was smelling the floor. Taylor pushed her hair behind her ear.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 pm

I massaged her withers letting only a single tear escape. I ran to my cabin and looked up where to buy filly formula. I grabbed emerald and tacked him in english. I took off towards town. My hair fluttered wildly ehind me.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next