Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

+4
Blacky171
LibertyLOVER
jackykins
Pixymixy
8 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 26 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:38 am

She sat up and layed down "Ugh, I don't feel so good." She held her stomach.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~* - Page 26 Empty Re: *~*Ripple Brook~ A Horseback Riding Camp RP~Please join!*~*

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Dylan: "Do you need to go to the nurse?" I asked, holding out my hand to help her up.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:31 pm

"I dunno." She took his hand and softly hoisted her self to her feet. Her stomach curned in protest.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:43 pm

"Who cares, let's go anyways." I said like a mother, putting my hand on her shoulders and pushing her gently into the right direction.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Ugh she said and re-did her pony tail that had had random peices of hair out of place. "What happened?" She asked.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:15 pm

"I told you, you freaked out about the cafeteria, ran outside, and fell. " I sighed.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Dylan: I walked along with them.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 pm

"Oh." She said with tears filling her eyes.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:06 pm

"Don't cry!" I said letting go of her. "It's not your fault these things happen. There's something wrong with your brain that we've got to fix." I said in a gentle voice. "It's not that you're stupid." I chuckled. "Just, what ever made you loose your memory was pretty bad, but doctors cn probably fix it." I smiled encouragingly putting my arm back over her shoulder.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Dylan: I nodded and smiled.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:34 pm

"I shouldn't have ridden without my helmet." She moaned. Her stomach felt sick, but she wasn't going to throw up. "I is my fault!"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Dylan: "We all make mistakes, that was in the past, now it's time to forget and move on." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 pm

"Wait..." I gasped. "You remember what happened??" I asked like it was an amazing thing.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 am

Dylan: "Wow." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well" She shrugged. "I got mad and ran, then emerald spooked. That's it."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Dylan: I nodded.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:24 pm

"Ohh. So you've probably just got a concustion or something, not a disease! Thank goodness. " I was partly relived, but she was still having random moments where she just lost her memory.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Dylan: "Yeah, definately."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:52 pm

"What did you think I had leprosy or something?" Kyria joked
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Dylan: I laughed.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm

"I giggled as we reached the entrance. Come on. " I smiled and walked in. I asked the secratary for the doctor, and he came. I explained the whole thing to him and he said he'd try some meds, but if that didn't work, he'd get some kind of therapist. If it didn't go away, and we were desperate, risky surgery could be done just to find out what's wrong.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Kyria's eyes were clouded with sadness. She sighed as she walked out of the office. "WHat am I going to do?" She exclaimed.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Dylan- I put my hand on her back," don't worry, your gonna be fine." I said.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm

"thanks." She forced a small smile and rested her head on his shoulder.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Taylor: I looked at Kyria and Dylan outside as I thanked the doctor for the medication and papers. But at the same time, I felt angry, and kind of isolated. I had to find out what was wrong with her, and care for her, and be her mother! while she just layed around, and Dylan just comforted her. I shook away the feeling and walked out to them. Guilt washed over me as soon as I saw her sad eyes. I silently scolded myself for being such a jerk! "How could you think horrible things about her like that Taylor? You should know better! she's your friend, and she's helpless alone!" I just put the things into my purse and rested my hand on her shoulder. "Come on, we should get back to the cabins." I muttered gently.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next