Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

+6
kaykat31
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
Blacky171
Pixymixy
jackykins
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 3 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 am

"Well yea I guess your right. Hey do you guys want to do something I am bored." I said. (J)

(Z) I walked down the hall and stopped in front of Jamie. "Hey girl"

(J) "ZAC?!" I yelled. I hugged him and looked at the two boys. "Oops sorry for yelling. This is my brother Zac Efron" I added

(Z) "Hey" he said and looked at them.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 3 Empty Re: .:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:.

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 am

jackyhobbes7 wrote:You take your first step into Rosedale Heights Boarding and you glance around. On the left there is a trophy case filled almost overflowing. On the right there is the school logo as well as past principles. Everywhere you look it is completely clean. The glass is sparkling, the lockers freshly painted, and the floor is gleaming. A slightly large man walks up to you."Hello, and welcome to Rosedale Heights. I'm Principle Hunter." He says smiling. You nod and smile. You hear a sharp bell ring and clusters of students are running every which way. You bump into a tall blonde girl."Hey! watch it!" She says rudely. You are squished between a goth guy and a jock trying to get to your dorm.You finally make it to your dorm. You close the door and sigh. will you survive? to find out join!
fill out a form like this:
name: Ellie Gravitte
personality: you'll find out!
clique: popular
style (optional): all designer (Chanel, D&G..etc)
bf/gf: wants one
AIM screen name: Califellie
other: Cameron is her brother, she is captain in volleyball, and cheerleading. dorm number is 416
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 3 2qxnyw0

name: Cameron Gravitte
personality: you'll find out!
clique: popular/jock
bf/gf: wants one
AIM screen name: Mr_Cam
other: Ellie is his sister, he is captain of soccer and football. Dorm number is 512
pic/description:
.:^Rosedale Heights Academy^:. - Page 3 Vo0486

members:
Cameron (Me)
Ellie (me)
Riley (Pixy)
Jamie (Blacky)
Zac (Blacky)

(the reason I didn't write age and grade cuz they r all the same age, gr.9..plz please join as girls and guys it should be equal kay?)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:54 pm

C:"Yeah." I said nodding."oh, hey."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm

(Zac) "Whats up" He added and hugged Jamie 1 more time.

(Jamie) "Do you guys want to get a smoothie with me?" I asked and looked at the two unpacking.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm

R: I shrugged "sure" I said and then looked to Zac "hey. I'm Reilly".
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:57 pm

C:"Uh, maybe.Yeah, sure."I replied."I'm Cameron."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:09 am

(Z) I nodded and took the bed that was not chosen. "Lets go!" He said and walked out of the room.

(J) I followed and winced at the two boys Cameron and Reilly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:03 pm

C: I also followed after, but moved ahead a bit.
E: I skimmed through some of the clothes and noticed Kathleen pick one of the same things as me. I walked closer to her."Your not planning on wearing that, are you?" I asked with my hands on my hips.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:37 pm

K: I turned around to face her "what, this ugly thing? course not" I smirked and turned my back to her as I continued to shift through the clothes
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm

E:"Well, then it seems that you have no proper taste. I wouldn't let you buy it anyway though." I replied
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:03 pm

K: "actually, I'm the one who should be saying that to you" I replied boredly, my back still turned
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:23 pm

E:"To me, it seems that you have no ability of comebacks."I said raising my eyebrows. I made a false exit and turn around."and don't say anything." I said and turned back around and walked to the cash register.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:26 pm

K: I snickered, and continued shopping.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:29 pm

E: I bought the items and walked out of the door. I headed over to Calvin Klein.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm

K: I took some clothes over to the counter and took out my credit card. I paid and then left..
((later))
I walked out of the mall, my shopping bags digging into my fingers. I rested them on the ground as I made a quick phone call,
R: "let's go to the mall near here, they have some really good smoothie places" I said as I continued walking. When we got to the entrance I saw Kathleen. I waved
K: what's Reilly doing here... and is that.... JAMIE that he's with My eyes opend in suprize. I thought he had a better taste in people to hang out with! Then anger struck me. He can't be hanging out with my worst enamie... or one of them anyways.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:43 pm

(later...)
E: I was heading out of the mall when I saw Reilly, Cameron, Jamie, and some other guy. I glared at them, but I was pretty far away. I couldn't believe she was hanging out with them. Cameron my brother, with Jamie and Reilly? it just didn't work...it couldn't.. I walked out of the mall and saw Kathleen."Hey." I called over to her. I grinned cocked my head over to Jamie and grinned.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

K: I turned around surprised that she was talking to me and the saw the expretion on her face. I grinned back and nodded.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm

E: I walked closer."What do you want to do?" I asked glancing back at Jamie.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 pm

K: I thought for a moment... "well, we could get to Jamie through your brother..." I thought, slowly trying to plan it out.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm

((I wonder what they'll do... mwahahaha! Twisted Evil ........ lolz Razz ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm

E:"But I can't have my brother with her" I replied."Come on let's grab booster juice."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:57 pm

K: I nodded and followed after her. "that's true, you can't, but if we could some how make her look amazingly stupid, not that she isn't already, then he wouldn't anymore" I pointed out. "we only need him to hang out with her just for the begining of this... it's the only way to get to her without getting everyone suspicious, because I suppose she's already told everyone that were a** holes, even though I only called her a freak"
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm

E:"Who cares, at Rosedale I rule the school" I said."Almost everyone who's everyone is under my control, I can get them to do anything. It's that simple."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm

K: I shrugged "whatever you say" I said hopping nothing would go wrong.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 pm

E: As we approached Booster Juice I continued."At first we can pull a few innocent pranks...then we can really start." I grinned
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next