Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Starshine*Magical* Horse* Herd~ {Part 1} Lead MARE is chosen! 2nd lead needs mate. (Liberty)

+7
LlamaPrincess
Pixymixy
jackykins
Webkinz Luver 101
LibertyLOVER
Horsegirl911
Blacky171
11 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

~Starshine*Magical* Horse* Herd~ {Part 1} Lead MARE is chosen! 2nd lead needs mate. (Liberty) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Starshine*Magical* Horse* Herd~ {Part 1} Lead MARE is chosen! 2nd lead needs mate. (Liberty)

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Ace: I laughed. This had been the first time in a while that I had actually connected to other mares other than my sister.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

~Starshine*Magical* Horse* Herd~ {Part 1} Lead MARE is chosen! 2nd lead needs mate. (Liberty) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Starshine*Magical* Horse* Herd~ {Part 1} Lead MARE is chosen! 2nd lead needs mate. (Liberty)

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:18 pm

jackyhobbes7 wrote:((oh ok..aw plz hurry! Smile))
Starlit:"Oh uh it's okay." I said giggling

Starlit:"And at night I sometimes get a little creeped out.Would you mind if we shared the same cave?" I asked sweetly
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:50 pm

I smiled at Ace,"Thanks."I whinnied,"For actually hanging out with me, your the only one."I laughed and kissed his muzzle,"Umm..."I mumbled and hid my face.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Ace: I blushed.I was always shy when mares got to this point."And uh thanks to you too." I replied
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 pm

I smiled,"Yea."I mumbled,"Umm sorry about that..."I blushed and walked off.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Ace: I trotted after her."It's ok." I answered.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:46 pm

I smiled,"Yeah."I whinnied, glad he was fine.
"Umm wanna go for a gallop?"I asked, wanting to run.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 pm

"Sure." I said smiling and following after her.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm

I laughed and galloped alongside Ace,"So...how'd you guys find this herd?"I asked, trying to start a conversation.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Ace: "I don't really know, it really seemed like a miracle." I said."What about you?"
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I smiled,"I have been on my own my whole life, and luckily found this herd, I finally feel like I'm home."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:03 pm

"Yeah, my old herd was almost all burned by two leggeds, there were few survivors. I found my sister a year later thinking she was dead." I said
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 pm

"Oh wow, that must have been awful."I said sympathetically. (I think that's how u spell it, el oh el, im 14 and cant spell, sad)
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:07 pm

((yeah words like that....they confuse me too))
"Yeah, it was. That was like three years ago." I replied
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 pm

((haha omg yup, I'm not dumb though...well Smile lol))

"Yeah, I've seen alot of things...humans are awful, my own brother was shot right in front of me."I sighed,"He was the only family I had, your lucky to have your sister."
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:14 pm

((Me no dumb neither but some words just dont work with me))
Ace:"Yeah, they really are terrible." I said meaningfully."Very lucky. I remember when she was a little foal, she's a bit younger than me. and she was cantering around and a ball of flames landed right in front of her. That was when the whole thing started."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 pm

((haha yup.))

"Yeah, must have been scary, I would've freaked."I said softly.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Ace:"Well yeah the whole herd freaked." I said walking along.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 pm

"I bet, you cant blame them, humans are so awful, its like they enjoy torturing us."I sighed, walking alongside him.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 am

(( K I guess Reck's pic didn'y work, so I'll try this one http://porceliandoll.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-43621469 ))
I galloped quickly and liflessly, Just wanting a home.
I flew over my brother, looking at him sadly. I have to find a way to stop this.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 am

I smiled at Ace and looked around.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 am

I reared and then looked around something was wrong. I smelt humans. I went on top of a large rock and reared letting out a loud neigh for a meeting.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 pm

I pranced over to Gypsy,"Yes?"I asked, snorting,"What's wrong?! IS IT THAT CAVE?! OH I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG! I TRIED...OH UMM WHAT OH ERR."I mumbled.(haha)
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Starlit: I followed Gypsy.
Ace: I trotted along beside Liberty to see what Gypsy had to say.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm

I wanted to whinnied to another horses, but couldn't.
I whinnied loudly, hearing that whinnie ring in my ears. I quickly flew up looking around.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next