Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) Empty *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 pm

The Mystical horses formed a herd in a large area with a lake, a glossy green feild, a waterfall ,and a large cave for sleeping. Before the midnight star disapeared they vowed to not asign them selves as lead mare and Lead Stallion, but to vote on the forth midnight star.

Will you take the lead?

FORM:{yea! every one loves forms! eh?}
Name:
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}:
IBLS or IBLM?:
Mate {Aw horsey love}:
Past:
Behavior:
Sum Them up in 2 words:
Discription and or pic:

{Hey if you didn't uncode my brilliance in the prompt paragraph Wink We will vote on leads on the fourth page. tee hee! yes I think I'm Clever! and we can make a new prompt paragraph together after that!}

here is mine!

FORM:{yea! every one loves forms! eh?}yes I do oh brilliant Goldie!
Name:Mysteria
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}:Pegasus
IBLS or IBLM?:DuH
Mate {Aw horsey love}:Oh yeah I♥horsey love
Past:Ran away from home when every one ignored her for her lame-o warrior brother Marz
Behavior:Is very polite and is caring. Loves to make friends because she knows what it feels like to have none.
Sum Them up in 2 words:Always strong
Discription and or pic:
She is green with different shades scattering over her body. She has medium sized wings that have glistening green feathers in them
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

( I join! later.. )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm

yay i'm excided
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 am

Name: Lokey
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: Pegasus
IBLS or IBLM?: Yes
Mate {Aw horsey love}: Duh! ( it's adorable )
Past: Doesn't like to speak of it.
Behavior: Aggrestive. He doesn't make friends easily because he's just to rude sometimes. Bossy. One of the most difficult animals around. But, if he likes this ' friend ' He is very respectful.
Sum Them up in 2 words: Strangly perfect ( Hehe.. read twilight? )
Discription and or pic:
Skin is ice cold, and as hard as stone.
*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) Ohkaxu

Name: Swan
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: anicorn
IBLS or IBLM?: Unsure
Mate {Aw horsey love}: Yes
Past: Hidden
Behavior: Very gentle, soft, likes to listen to others words then her own. Loves other creatures big and small.
Sum Them up in 2 words: Nature intwined
Discription and or pic: With a gold horn aswell
*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) 9zyhdf

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 am

[OK COOL UM SO LETS WAIT FOR ANOTHER USER TO JOIN. TEE HE REMEMBER THE NAMES FROM ENCHANTED ROSES?}
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 am

( Actually I made up Swan on the spot )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:54 am

Name: Skittles
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: Pegasus and Unicorn mix
IBLS or IBLM?: Yes
Mate: yes
Past: Doesn't like to speak of it.
Behavior: Cute, generous, kind, caring, polite, cheerful, fiery, protective.
Sum Them up in 2 words: Protective, and generous!
Discription and or pic:
powers: ice, healing, flying, and lava

http://ramala.deviantart.com/art/Borias-91793848

((I will make another cherrie l8er!))

Last edited by Blackbeauty171 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 pm

FORM:{yea! every one loves forms! eh?}Totally!
Name: Joy
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}:Pegasus
IBLS or IBLM?: maybe
Mate {Aw horsey love}: looking
Past: Only tells loved and close ones.
Behavior: Smart, shy, quiet, good listener, helpful, super loyal & trustworthy, beauiful and free spirited.
Sum Them up in 2 words: Super Nice.
Discription and or pic: ALL WHITE except for purple on the edges of her wings.

Name: Mist
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: Pegasus
IBLS or IBLM?: Yah sure
Mate {Aw horsey love}: Yes, looking
Past: Not important. Just grew up, moved out and found a herd.
Behavior: Sweet, genlt, kind and forgiving, patient and smart, quite shy, but gives good opinions and ideas. magical and faithfull.
Sum Them up in 2 words: Beautiful souled.
Discription and or pic: Light grayish, with with sivlery mane and tail, blue eyes and slender limbs. Just like this pic, except thinner. http://hikari-kirin.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-88375626

Last edited by forlock on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am

{actualy i ment Mysteria and Marz from Enchanted roses... }

{LETs Start! I guess I will!}

I marched in to the meadow. I gave a free whinne and reared into the air. I was glad to be free.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 am

( Oh, I so guh lol )

Lokey flapped his wings ever so slightly. His eyes scanned the earth beneath him. He could see another horse. Not sure what it was entirely, he swooped down. The stallion whinnied fiercly and hovered to the hight of where the pegasus reared.

Swan gracefully flipped in the skies, but stayed low to the earth. Birds flew with her, speaking to her. She smiled, happy to have them with her. She looked ahead from their chattering, and saw to other pegasies. She landed on the ground, a tingling feeling always happened when she did, then hid in the dark shadows of the trees.

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 am

((Hey Llama, how did you get the pics to show, with out needing a link?))

Joy walked slowly into the clearing, her wings tucked tightly to her body. Her head was arched in a beautiful pose. She waited for someone to go in first.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm

( I.. umm forget XD.. I think.. oh yeah I saved them, then went to tinypic, uploaded them and used the second link, posted it here and it comes out like it is. )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 am

I carefully nodded the other horses in. Everyine was jumpy because no Pegasus ever wanted to be caughtt and lose their wings. I Flapped my wings twice but remained on the ground. A single green feather fell out and I tucked it into my mane hopping I would look like one of those Indian War ponies. But by one look into the lake I knew I was dead wrong, yet I could careless I mean Marz wasn't around to tease me!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:40 am

" What are you doing?" Lokey looked at the mare as if she was an alien. Before she could answer, he flapped his wings, and let his hoof skid along the water of the lake. He lifted up, and flew to the grazzing area. " Freak. " He chuckled under his breath, then began to eat.

Swan looked through the trees at the two. Not making out the word, she walked to the edge of the trees, and opened her wing to make her look large. " H.. hello?" She piped up.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:47 am

I stamped a hoof at the careless brat of a horse. I would not put up with rudeness. I turned around to see the stuttering horse and my glare instantly was swept away. "Good day>" I replied at a wisper.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:57 am

Swan moved closer. " Swan." She said with more pride.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:02 am

I Nodded and stamped my hoof in the sand. With great care, I wrote my name in loopy cursive underneath it. "Mysteria. Nice to meet you."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 am

" You too." She said carefully and folded her wings tighter. She walked to the lake and sipped some water, then walked in, letting her wings dip in. Fish greeted her hooves, making her lightly laugh.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:28 am

Flapped my wings and took off flying straight up into the dky snd seeing the stallion I swooped down and let my front hooves skim the water splashing him in the process. "How's the water?" I snickered as I brattily swished my tail..
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:40 am

Lokey glared. " Oh just because your jelious. " He aslmost growled. He took into the air and followed the mare, catching up quickly. He showed his teeth, ready to nip at her.

Swan looked up and shook her head. She looked back down to the fish and smiled. " I wish the world was enchanted with friendliness." She mumbled, then dipped her muzzle into the water. The fish circled it, tickling her. She snapped her muzzle back laughing.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 am

I giggled I could not help finding his feirceness totaly hilarious. "Aw you caught me! i'm jelous of your 'tude" I Winked at Swan but she didn't seem to find it entertaining...
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:26 am

Anger filled into Lokey's eyes. He moved lower. He opened his jaw large then he wished to and clenched down onto her leg. He bit hard, then released and swooped down towards the ground. He could taste blood in his mouth, and acciedently swallowed. His eye lit up, and he almost became carnivoris. He shot back the calling of blood and spat many times. But smiled, pleased of his doings.

Swan looked up to Mysteria, she could notice the red far away. She lifted up and moved quickly to her. " You ok?" She asked looking a the cuts.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 am

I gave a deafing shreik. Cuts sting. I drifted down and manage to land gracefully on the beach. "Ooof, it Bites!" I informed her. I shook my leg like a dog. I Shut my eyes tightly and wispered a spell. A leaf covered the large scratched an a vine quickly grew like a necklase around that animal's neck.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:51 am

Swan came down easily. She looked to the stallion. " Why?" She asked, but didn't wait for the answer, she was ocupied by the cuts on her friends leg.

Lokey chuckled and ripped the vine lose. If she want's power.. she'll get it. He looked up, clouds beginning to roll in, and quickly.

Swan heard the clouds roar and turned to Lokey. She walked to him. " Please, don't make this any bigger then it is. We don't need it. " She said softly. She carefully got close to him and touched muzzles. " Please?" he smiled.

Lokey was hypnatized at the brave movement of this anicorn. He shook his muzzle away, making a strange wince. " Fine." He mumbled, then flocked off, deeper into the valley.

Swan trotted back to Mysteria. " All done." She smiled. She looked up to the clearing sky, then back to Mysteria's leg.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:05 am

I carefully watched in amazement. Shyness-Beauty-Cuteness-bravery wasn't something I'd tried before. And i was surprized it worked. I tosses my mane and bowed in thanks. "Dang Girl!" I laughed. :Where are you from?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next